Sweetness

My Heart Is Love

Tiffany POV    

 

I awake from sleep. I get up and look around to find Yuri but he's not here. "How could you do this to me Yuri? It's so unbelievable! I never thought that you will do this to me." I mumble and without I realized, the tears silently fall from my eyes. I hug my knee and cry. I can't think of anything right now. My mind is completely blank. It's getting dark and I feel so so scared. I wish one of them will be here. I wish, I really wish and I hope it’s not Yuri. “It’s so cold here.” I continue to rub my arms while my tears falling non-stop from my eyes. I feel so mad at Yuri! Argh!

“Miyoung-ah? Are you there?” he asked.     

I turn my head and found Yuri walking towards me. “What do you want?” I asked while stare blankly at the sea.

“I just want to take you back home. Come on.”

“Why? Why don’t you leave me here until tomorrow morning?” I asked in a cold tone trying to avoid him from knowing I’m crying. 

I hear him sigh. “Your father is so worried about you. Let’s go.” He said and stand in front of me. I found him frown.      

I glare at him. “So you come here just because my father worried of me? Not because you worried of me and why did you frown anyway?” I asked while sobbing. 

“No argue please Miyoung. Hm, why did you cry?”  

“Stop calling me Miyoung!” I raise my voice and look at his face. He look so shocked. I continue talking to him. “I’m s-scared because you leave me h-here alone.” I stutter.

He sigh again. “Let’s go. Can you walk?” he sound concern. Maybe he feel guilty towards me.

“Please don’t act like you care!” with that I stand up and follow him from behind. Suddenly he stop walking. “Why did you stop?”

“Here.” he handed me a tissue. “Wipe your tears.” I feel so shocked by his action and unconsciously I take the tissue from him.

“Thank you.”

“No matter. Hurry, they must be waiting for us.” He said and I nodded. 

 

 

 

“There you are my baby.” My father said and hugged me tight. “Are you okay?”

“I’m okay daddy, don’t worry.” Suddenly I sneeze.

“Are you sure?” he feel my forehead. “You are so hot honey. I think you got fever.”

“No, I’m okay daddy.”

“Have a seat. After done with evening drink go to your room and rest.”

“Okay daddy.” I go and sit beside Jessica.

“Where did you go Tiff?”

“I’m going to the beach just now to meet Yuri.”

“and he left you there alone?” Sunny join.

“Yes. He told me that he will leave me if I fall asleep. I thought he’s just joking but he’s not. He really did it.”

“did you cry?” Jessica asked.

I only nodded and turn my gaze to the boys group.

“I can’t believe that Yuri will do that to you.”

“Me too Jess.” I said. “I feel so tired right now.”

“Drink your tea now and we will go to our room. I will accompany you.” Jessica said.

“Thank you Jessi.” I smile at her. I found Yuri keep staring at me. “What did he want?” I mumble.

“Sorry? You say something?”

“Uhh, nothing Jessi. Let’s go now.”

“Okay.”

“I’ll follow you after finishing my evening drink okay.” Sunny said.

“Sure.” I said and left the cafeteria.

 

 

 

"Want to continue your sleep?" Jessica asked me. 

"Hm, maybe not but I'm still sleepy." 

"Just sleep. I will wake you up soon." 

"Really?" 

"Really, but you need to eat your medicine before sleep." 

"Jessi, you know that I don't like it right?" 

"But right now you have to eat it. No matter what your excuses I want you to eat." 

"Jessi pleaseeeeee." I used my aegyo but it doesn't work on her. 

"No! You need to eat it." she said and suddenly we heard someone knocking our bedroom door. 

"Guess who?"

"I don't know. Let me open it." Jessica said. 

"Hi Jessica." 

"Huh? Who's that? It's sound familiar." I mumble. 

After a while Jessica turn her gaze at me. "Tiff, it's Yuri. He want to meet you."

"What for?"   

"I don't know. I will just leave you two here okay?" Jessica said and smile.    

"What?! No Jessi don't!" I yelled in my heart and she smirked at me. Gosh, what should I do? I don't want to face him right now. He stand at the doorway. 

"What do you want?" 

"I just want to make sure you're okay." he said. 

"I'm fine. You can go now." I said coldly. 

"Hm, can I sit?" he asked and I just nodded. He sit on the floor while I'm sitting on my bed. "Woah, this guy is really something." I thought.     

"Look, I'm sorry." 

"Did you think it's easy for me to forgive you?" 

"I know it's not easy. Still, I'm sorry." he said while stare into my eyes. Oh no no, I think I'm blushing now. 

"Did you already eat a medicine?" 

"Not yet." 

"Why?" he frown. 

"Why did you care anyway?" 

"Because it's my fault." he said sincerely. 

"I don't like eating medicine." 

"Why? You need to eat it. I bring a medicine along with me. Here, take this." he said and I look at him dumbfounded. "Miyoung? Take this." 

"Uhh? Okay." again I unconsciously take the medicine. 

"Now, please eat it." 

"No I don't want to eat it. I don't like it Yuri." 

"Fine. I will leave you alone again." 

"What?! No." I said. "Huh? What's wrong with me?" I mumble. 

"Then eat it. I won't leave you." 

"Are you sure? Promise me?"      

"I promise you." with that I eat the medicine. 

"Good girl." he stand up and patted my head. 

"Where did you want to go?" I asked. 

"I'm going back to my room."   

"What? Why?" 

"Why? Why? Do you want me to stay in girl bedroom?" 

"What?! Of course no!" 

"That's why I want to go now." 

"But I can't sleep. I had slept before remember?" 

"It's okay. Just rest and once again. I'm sorry." I stay silent. "So, you still don't want to forgive me?" 

I shook my head. "Not until you sing for me." 

"What for?" 

"Do you want me to forgive you or not?" 

"Well I don't care if you want to forgive me or not." he said using his straight face and it makes me feel irritates.

"Then just go! I don't need you!" I raise my voice again. 

"Really? You want me to go?" he approached me and sit beside me. 

I clear my throat. "Yes. Just go." 

"Hm, okay. I will go now. Goodbye and take care." 

I look at his back. I look at him who walked away from me. It seems like I can't never reach him. My sight become blurry. A lonely tears silently fall from my eyes. I sobbed. 

"Why did you cry?"  

"What? He didn't get out from my room yet?!" I yelled in my heart and immediately wipe my tears away but my tears just kept falling from my eyes. "I'm not crying. It's just something get into my eyes." I lied. 

He approached me once again with his cold face. "You don't want me to leave right? Just admit it." he wipe away my tears using his thumb. 

Again. I look at him dumbfounded. "It's okay. I can do it by myself." 

"No, it's okay. It's my fault." 

"You don't have to do this much." 

"It's okay." he continue to wipe my tears. "Your body is so hot. You need to rest." 

"But I feel cold now." 

"Well, that's because you got fever." he stare into my eyes. 

"Y-Yuri." 

"What?" 

"Nothing." I looked away from his eyes and suddenly he pulled me into his arms. 

"Feeling warm?" he asked and I just nodded. 

"Wow, it feels so comfortable in his arms." I thought and smile. 

He caressed my head and sing a song for me. His voice is so sweet and I think I'm melting by him right now. 

"Sleep okay." he said after finished singing to me. "Good night Miyoung." 

I smile at him. "Good night Yuri and thank you." after that I drift to dreamland.  

       


 

"Rise and shine!" Sunny said to me. 

"What are you doing Sunny." 

"I just want to greet you good morning Tiff." 

"Huh? It's already morning?" I asked. 

"Yes. It is." she stand up and pull the curtain. I can feel the sunlight on my face.  

"Argh! Close it Sunny. My eyes hurt." 

"No way. You need to wake up now. We're going to get breakfast and please wake them up." she point her fingers at Jung sisters.  

"Okay I will." 

"We will be going now okay?" 

"Okay Sunny."  

"Good morning unnie." 

"Yeah, good morning too Bora." with that both of them left the room. "Jess? Jessi? Wake up. Krys?"

"Why unnie?" Krystal asked me.

"Wake up now. We're going to get breakfast."

"Right now?"  

"Yes baby Krys." I smile sweetly at her. 

"I got it." she get up from bed easily but what makes me worry is Jessica Jung Sooyeon

"What should we do with her unnie?" 

"I don't know Krys. Do you have an idea?" 

She shook her head. "Unnie? Sica unnie?"

"Yah Sooyeon! Wake up!" I yelled at her left ear. 

"What? What?!" she looks so surprised and we laugh at her. 

"Aish, don't ever do it again Tiff. You're killing me." she pouted. 

"Yah! Don't pouting. You're not cute." I said and she slap my arms. 

"Come on unnie. We're going to breakfast now." 

"Can you give me another 10 minutes? I'm really sleepy now." 

"No. Get up now." 

"Aish! Okay." 

 


 

"Hello there." Mrs Jung greet us.

"Good morning mom." Jessica said follow by Krystal and they hug their mother.

"How I wish my mother's here too." I thought.

"Honey? Don't want to give me a hug?" Mrs Jung asked while spread her arms. I walk faster and hug her.

"Good morning aunty." I said and she smile at me.     

"Have a seat." Mrs Kwon said. 

"Okay aunty." we smile at her. 

"Hello Jessi!" Taeyeon greet her. 

"Hello Taeng." she smile at him. 

I keep searching on Yuri but I still can't find him. I keep searching and searching until "Yuri's not here. He said that he's going to the beach. Maybe you can go at his place." Hyoyeon said. "Aish, how did he know that I'm searching for Yuri?" I thought.

"Okay. Jessi, Sunny, I'll be going now okay? See you guys later."    

"Where are you going Tiff?"

"I'm going to th beach."

"Yuri?" Jessica asked me again.

I nodded and left the cafeteria. With the guards help I reach the place faster. I go to the place we went yesterday and as expected yes. He's there, sitting, staring at the sea.

"Yuri? Can I join you?" I asked.

 


 

Sorry for the late update again. Please enjoy. :D