New Start

My Heart Is Love

Yuri POV

 

I sigh. "Tired. I'm tired of this life." I lean on the bed and start listening to music. "My life is so boring and useless. There's no point for me to stay alive." I stop the music and get up from bed. "Should I die?" Suddenly I hear someone knocking my door. "Dad?" I find my dad standing in front of my room. 

"We need to talk."

"Now?"  

"Yes, now."

I nodded and just follow his order. We sit in the living room. "So what do you want to talk to me?" I asked. 

"Take a look at this picture." my dad give me a bunch of girl pictures. 

"What for?" 

"You need to move on. Please Yuri. I don't like seeing you like this."

"It's okay dad, I will find it myself."  

"Are you sure that you want to do it on your own?" 

"Yes, just trust me." 

"Promise me Yuri?"

"I promise you dad."

He smile at me. "That's my son. I know you can do it." I just nodded.

"Can I get back to my room now?"

"Of course." he said and I leave the living room.

I sit on my bed. "Gosh, why did all people around me keep telling me to change? Why?! I love to live this way. Just give me a time. I will change. What? I will change? Let me think about it again but just don't force me. I know what best for me. I hate this life. Should I change? No, no. I shouldn't change." I mumble. I get out from my room again and walk around the house while listening to music. I found my brother sitting on the bench alone and I approach him. "Hey." I greet him and I can see he smile widely. 

"It's been so long since we being here together."

"Yes." I nodded. 

"Hyung, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing, I just feel like want to walk around. You?"

"I just want to remember about our memories hyung. That's why I sit here. Don't you remember that we always come here to play and else?" he said in serious tone. I can see his eyes start to tearing. 

"You don't have to remember the old me. I won't get back to that self." I said.

"Hyung, you can change! We will help you." 

"I don't know Yoong. Just don't talk about this anymore."

"Yul hyung, I will wait for you." now he's crying. 

"Don't do that Yoong."  

"Hyung, what makes you feel so hard for to change?" he asked me while sobbing. 

I sigh and patted his shoulder. "Yoong, I don't know what should I say to you more but I just hope that you don't hope too much about me. I don't want you to be down." 

"I love you hyung, you're my only brother and siblings!" 

"I want to leave now." I go and leave him there alone. I sigh and go to the kitchen. "I can't take this anymore, it's seems like all people in this house become sad just because of me. Wait, what should I do? I don't feel like want to change." I thought in my head. Suddenly my phone's ringing, Taeyeon's name popped on my screen. 

"Why Taeyeon-ah?" 

"Mind to go out with me? Come on Yul! Hyoyeon is here too." 

"Just Hyo? Where is Soo?"

"You know, he's going on date as usual." 

"Where are you?" 

"I'm at your favourite place now." 

"My favourite place? Beach?"

"You absolutely right. I'm at beach now."

"Hm, okay. I'll be there as soon as possible."

"Bring Yoona along if he want to come."

"Okay." I hang up the call and dress up. "I'm done." I go and find Yoona. "Yoona?"

"Yes hyung."  

"Mind to follow me? Taeyeon and Hyoyeon will be there too. I'm going to beach." 

"Okay! I'm going to dress up now." he said happily.

I nodded. "Hurry, I wait you in the car." I make a way to my car. I see my mother and father in the garden sitting together while enjoy a cup of tea. "Mom, dad I'm going out with Yoona for a while."

"Please get back before dinner." my mom said and I nodded. I get into the car and waiting for Yoona. I hope he's not getting late again. 

"Sorry I'm late." 

"Never mind." 

 

 


 

"Yuri! Yoona! Come here." Taeyeon said. 

"Why?" 

"Nothing but Hyo and I are enjoying the scene now. There are many beautiful girls here. No wonder you like coming here."

"What are you saying? I come here not because I want to enjoy the scene but I feel peace here." I said. 

"Hyo hyung, let's get some ice cream." 

"Let's go. Any of you want an ice cream?"

"Vanila flavor." 

"You Yuri?"

"Chocolates." 

"Okay, let's go Yoong." they left both of us sitting on a bench. 

"Yuri, what about we attend the music class for tomorrow? It's been so long you know."

"Okay. I've been wondering to go there too." 

"Really?!" he asked excitedly. 

"Really. Stop being excited Taeng or I will punch you."

"Okay! Okay!" he smile. 

"It's been so long since I come here Taeng."

"I know. That's why I told you to come here." 

I nodded. "Who's Sooyoung dating with this time?" 

"I think it is Sulli."  

I nodded again. I close my eyes and feel the breeze. I feel in peace. It's been so long. 

"Yul, look at that. I think I've seen them before." he point his fingers to the girls. 

I sigh. "It's Tiffany and Jessica." 

"Really? Wow, I feel so lucky now." he said and I shook my head. 

"You fancy them?" 

"No, I just want to be friend with them. Why Yul? Don't tell me that you worried if I fall in love to one of them."

"I never think about that. You're so ridiculous Taeng." 

He chuckles. "Don't lie to me. I know you."

I give him a cold stare. "Woah Yul! Stop staring at me like that!"   

"Why? You scared of me?"

"God you Yul." 

"I know you scared of me." I said. 

"Talk too much now?" 

"Shut up Tae." I look at the girls. 

"Where are you staring at?"

"Nowhere Taeng. Just don't disturb me." 

"Yes sir!" he said playfully. "Look! There they are." he point his fingers to Hyoyeon and Yoona. 

"Why did you look so excited Taeng?" Hyoyeon asked. 

"Hyo, look at that." 

"Where?" 

"There beside us. Do you see?" 

"Isn't it Tiffany and Jessica?!" Hyoyeon whisper to Taeyeon just like an auntie from neighbourhood.  

"Of course! It's them." Taeyeon answer. 

"Wow, we're sure lucky!" 

"They are so beautiful." my brother said and we turn our gaze to him. 

"What did you said? Don't tell me you fall in love with one of them Yoong." Hyoyeon said. 

"No! I just said that they are beautiful. Is that wrong?"

"It's not wrong but it's weird." 

"What makes you think like that Hyo hyung?" 

"Nothing, I just feel weird. Anyway, do you want to get know her?"

"Who?" my brother asked.  

"One of them. I can asked her phone number if you want to." 

"It's okay hyung. I'm not ready to be serious in relationship. I just want to be friend and hang around with them." 

"Just don't play with their heart." I said coldly.  

"Yes hyung. I won't do that." he said in a serious tone. 

We continue eating an ice cream. We enjoy the moment. I can feel that someone looking at me. I turn around but I found no one's looking at me. Maybe it's just my instinct. 

 

 


 

Tiffany POV 

"Luckily I didn't get caught for staring at him! Gosh Yuri what did you do to me?" I yelled in my heart. 

"Tiff? Are you okay?" 

"I'm okay Jess. Why?"

"Nothing, you look bothersome." she said and I just smile at her. 

"Jess, look at him." 

"Who?"

"Kwon Yoona. It seems like he keep staring at you." 

"I know." I can see her blush madly. 

"You know? So you keep staring at him too the whole time?" I arc my brow. 

"I don't know." she smile. 

"Come on Jessi, tell me." I'm getting excited. 

"Yes I'm staring at him but not the whole time."

"Don't tell me you fancy him."

"No I'm not. Besides, he's one year younger than me."

"Come on Jess, age just a damn number."

"Stop it Tiff, you make me shy." she said and I laugh. 

"Just tell me if you like him. I will keep your secret." I said while laughing unstoppable and she slap my arms. "Aw! It's hurt Jess!" 

"Shhh! They are looking at you. Stop laughing!" 

I turn my gaze to them and Jessica was right. They are looking at me and Yuri too? God, it can't be happen. I feel so shy now and it seems like my cheek going to explode anytime.

"Well that's too cute Miss Hwang, don't make me die here." I heard Taeyeon shouted at me. "I'm just laughing, I don't find it cute but I think it's really ugly when I laugh. Whatever you think Mr Kim. Uh no, Yuri stare at me."

"Sorry? What are you saying?" Jessica asked me.

"Uh, nothing." I smile awkwardly at her.   

"Sunny said she will coming here too in 5 minutes."

"Seohyun too?" I asked.

"Yes." 

"That's great!" I said excitedly. Suddenly I see Yoona walking towards us with a shy smile. "Jess, he's coming."

"Who? No, what should I do?" 

"Just act cool." I said and she nodded. 

"Hello Miss Jung, Miss Hwang." he greet us.

"Hello Mr Kwon." we greet him back. 

"Excuse me can I talk to Miss Jung personally?"

"Of course." Jessica answer him and Yoona look at me.

"Don't worry, I will be okay. Just go and talk to her." I said while smiling. 

"Thank you Miss Hwang." I nodded. I see them walked away from me. "You're so lucky to have a date with a handsome guy like him Jess. So what now? I'm alone and-- okay this is awkward." I thought.   

"Tiffany!" I turn my head and found Sunny and Seohyun walking towards me. 

"Hi Sunny, Seohyun. Come sit here." 

"Where is Sica unnie?" 

"She's talking to Yoona." I point my fingers to Jessica who not too far from here.

"Did something going on between them Fany?" Sunny asked. 

"I don't know, maybe they are in introduction session." I said and she nodded. 

"Sunny unnie, Hyo oppa is looking at you." 

"I know, he told me that he want to walk with me at beach." 

"So, are you two now dating each other?" I asked. 

"No we are not! We just friend." 

"If you say so."

"Girls, I will be going now okay?" she said and we nodded. 

"Do you plan to leave me here too?" 

"No, why unnie?" 

"I'm just asking." I smile at her. 

"Have you been here so long?"

"Not too long. Maybe about 30 minutes." she nodded. 

"Don't you want to talk to Yuri oppa?"

"Uh? Why did you asked?"

"I see you stare at him the whole time."

"Aish this kid. I'm not staring at him." I hung my head low.

"See! You blushed now." she teased me.

"Stop teasing me Seo." I pinch her arm. 

"Ah unnie I'm just kidding." suddenly Taeyeon approach us. 

"Hm Miss Seo, do you want to walk with me and enjoy the scenes?" he asked and Seohyun looking at me.  

"Can I go with him unnie?"

"Of course, it's okay." I smile to them and they left. "Now I'm alone." I sigh. "I feel so uncomfortable now because I'm alone plus Yuri alone too. This is too awkward. It seems like I'm going crazy." I mumble.  

 


 

Finally! Hehe :D Please comment.