Chapter 2

Caught In An Arranged Marriage

L.Joe POV

 

I stepped into the regular club that I always visiting and sit at the bar. Finally I could release my tension mind. Lately my mind has been bugging by the news that I will get married. How could a hot playboy like me end up like this? This is all because of my father damn plan with his best friend and he threaten to took all my house, cars and my credit card if I’m not agreed to this goddamned marriage. And I have no other choice but agree to his plan.

“Argh.. It’s just so frustrating!,” I said to myself and drink more the alcohol in front of me.

I pulled out a picture from my pocket and stared at it. “At least you look cute,” I said to the picture.

Yes. It was Lee Chanhee’s picture. He is the one that I will be married to in a few weeks. I admitted that I was attracted to boys and girl. I was biual so I don’t care who my partner is as long as the person is pretty enough. But the problem is isn’t it too early for me to settle down everything and getting married. I’m still young and hot blooded. One person is not enough to satisfy my need.

Tomorrow I and my father will come back to Korea and I will be meeting him for the first time. I hope that he will not be some kind of nerd because I cannot stand people like that. I have met that guy father few times before this at some company meeting and I was forced by my father to behave very well-mannered in front of him. Well that was so fake and I feel like a plastic. It’s not the truly I am. But if I don’t do that my father will freeze my account and I will not absolutely let that happen. ! My father really knows how to threaten me. And thanks to my good acting that guy father completely believe that I was a good son and the perfect candidate to be married to his son.

Tonight I really don’t have the mood to hook up with any girl or boy. Although there are many come up to me as they all know that I was a very rich guy but I just don’t get into the mood tonight. Usually on weekend like this I will be sleeping with some random girl or boy to satisfy my need. It was like my routine to sleep with different people on every weekend. I cannot imagine how my life after the marriage. I will have to leave all those my bad habit and be loyal to only one person. I really doubt I could do that. I sigh frustratedly and decided to go home.

 

End of L.Joe POV

 

 

Chunji POV

 

“Dad, do I really have to go?” My father has arranged a family meeting with Byunghun family to getting know each other. And I really don’t want to go. I’m not ready yet to meet my soon-to-be-family-in-law.

“Of course you are son. Besides, it would be weird if the bride didn’t appear,” My father tries to coax me to go. But wait. Did my father said bride? Am I going to be the bride?? Oh nooo… then I will be the wife in this marriage?? Hell no!!

“Bride? What’s that supposed to mean?,” I demand an explanation.

“Oh.... did I forget to tell you that you will be the wife,” My father smirked. I swear he really didn’t tell me on purpose. He afraid I will not going to agree with the marriage if he told me that I will be the wife beforehand.

“No!! You tell me nothing about it. I thought I will be the husband. Not a wife!!,” I whined at my father.

“It’s not a big deal son. Later after you get married to Byunghun you discuss again with him on who will be the husband and wife. But right now just stick to the plan okay,” Well yeah we definitely going to discuss it again. It’s totally hurt my pride knowing I will be the wife. I absolutely will not let that happen.

 

End of Chunji POV

 

 

L.joe POV

 

After arriving at Korea I realize that a lot of things have change while I was not around. I leave the country when I was eight and now I’m already 20 years old. That would explain why I was so amaze with the development of the country by now.

“Ahh.. It’s quite early I arrive,” I said to myself after looking at my watch which is showing 12.30 pm. I stretch my body a bit due to the jetlagged and ponder for a while. “Hmm.. should I wander around the city first before getting home. After all it’s still early,” I decided to take a tour first before getting myself to the apartment.

I decided to walk around Myeongdong because the taxi driver said it was the best place to go. After walking for a while my stomach grumble signalling that it was the time to eat. So I stop at a restaurant that selling ramen. At US it’s really rare to find a restaurant that sells good ramen unless you cook it for yourself. As I waited for my food to arrive I look that there were 5 guys entering the restaurant and they were loud. They were chatting and laughing out loud.

The loudest voice is belongs to the guy that almost look like a girl but I’m still sure that he is a guy and his lips is so thick. Around his shoulder there is an arm belongs to the guy that looks a bit muscular and his face look a bit scary. The smaller guy among them has been laughing non-stop since them entering the restaurant. It’s all because the person that holding his hand which I assume his boyfriend didn’t stop from teasing and making pranks on him. And lastly my eyes landed on a boy which has a smaller face that is prettier than a girl. When he smile or laughing his eyes will squint smaller. Somehow I feel like I have seen him somewhere before this but I don’t remember where is it. I snapped out of my thought as my food is arrive and decided to focus more on my food than the 5 guys. 

At first, I thought I could just ignore their loud chattering but little by little my patience is wearing thin and I can’t stand them anymore. Just as I was about to shout at them to slow down their voice the thick lips guy said something that surprise me.

“Yah Chanhee… tells us more about your husband-to-be. What’s his name? Byung-… something right?,” The thick lips guy asking the pretty boy.

“His name is Lee Byunghun. And he is not my husband-to-be but my wife-to-be. Why suddenly want to talk about him? It’s no fun,” The pretty guy whines cutely and decided to change to another topic.

So the pretty boy is Lee Chanhee? My wife-to-be. No wonder I feel like I have seen him before this. This is the guy in the picture that my father gave me. Well he was far prettier than in the pictures. I grinned at myself at the thought of having that cute and pretty boy as my wife. And how dare he say that he is the husband. I’m the one that should be the husband not him. I continue watching him in silent and cannot help but awe at his cuteness. I swear me almost drooling at there. At sudden realization I snapped out from my trance and shaking my head. No! This can’t be love at first sight right? I ask myself. But I never felt like this before with my other girlfriend.

When I see the 5 guys leaving the restaurant I decided to follow them. I pulled my cap a bit down to cover my face to avoid me from getting notice. Luckily I wear a cap today so I can hide my face perfectly to follow them. Somehow with this action I feel like I was some kind of a freaking stalker. Well it wasn’t stalking but it’s more like getting to know more my wife-to-be. I keep telling myself like that while continues following them.

Later, when I arrive at my apartment I cannot help but reminiscence the events that occur just now. I could see clearly his smile, his laugh, his cute face and everything about him. All this thought making me feel more excited to have him as my wife. But hold on a second, what are you thinking Byunghun!! Did you just thinking about him? Seriously what is wrong with me? Why I cannot forget him? Did that boy finally could change the forever playboy me? These entire questions keep popping inside my head but left unanswered.

Yahh! Lee Chanhee what have you done to me? I am screaming inside my head before falling asleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So.. here is chapter 2. Hope you enjoy it :D

Thanks a lot for all my subscriber!! love u alll  xDDD

And for those who commenting thank you also