Chapter 4

Caught In An Arranged Marriage

Chunji POV

 

 

Since tomorrow is already my wedding day so I ask my mother permission to hang out with my friend for the last time as an unmarried man. She doesn’t mind about it because she knows I must need some time to sort out my mind first before the wedding. I really thank her for easily let me go seeing them because I need my friend support. It still hard to believe that tomorrow is my wedding day.    

Then after the wedding I must leave my family and start my own new family with Byunghun.  Start to live at our own home. I cannot imagine how my life would be without my parent. No more cuddle and good night kisses from my mom? With these thought suddenly made me want to cry. I want to be pampering more by my parents.

Busy with my own though I didn’t realize that I already arrive at Niel’s apartment. I pressed the doorbell and waiting for the door to be open. They throw this party as to congratulate me for my wedding. But I know it that this was not their truly intention. They just want to make fun of me. They really love to teasing and making prank of me for married early than them. But it’s not that I mind about it. At least they can help me to forget the uneasy feeling inside me.

“Took you long enough to arrive here huh,” Ricky say after open the door. Yeah I was late 20 minutes because I was walking too slowly as I was thinking about many thing.

“Sorry,” I say quietly and enter the house.

“What’s with the face?,” Changjo ask after see my sad and dull face.

“I..I’m scared,” I say and finally burst into tears that I have been holding.

“ Omo.. Chunji! Please don’t cry,”Niel say after shocking to see I’m crying. He quickly pulled me into a hug.

“Now tell us what make you so scare until you suddenly cry?,” Ricky ask in concern.

“About whole this damn marriage!,” I say after finally stop my tears.

We were gathering around sitting in a circle in an attempt to calm me. I’m really touched that they really concern about me. It makes me want to cry more but I have to stop by now because I don’t want to have a tear stained face for tomorrow.

“I’m not ready yet to start my live with a stranger. I still want my mom before I went to sleep. And I also still want to hang out with all of you,” I say while looking at all of them.

“Tch.. Chunji! You waste you tear for something that isn’t worth for,”Niel suddenly scolding me.

“But why?,”I ask in confusion.

“We are not dead yet okay. So you still could meet us after you get married. I’m sure that Byunghun guy would allow you to meet us. If he didn’t let you meet us then I have to give him a long long lecture on how to treat his wife nicely. And you also could meet your parent’s every day. It’s not like you will live outside the Korea. You just overly thinking Chunji,” Niel say.

“Ah.. that’s right!,” I smiled sheepishly at Niel’s words. I realize what he said just now is true. I’m really overly thinking. Yah Chanhee why you really love to make things complicated. 

“You still haven’t story to us how your family meeting with him,” Ricky say sulkily. Ah.. right. I still haven’t told them.

“Well it was just a normal dinner and we talk about this and that and blab bla bla… But one thing for sure that Byunghun guy was a ert. A big ERT!,” I say as I remember how he d my the other day. It was really embarrassing! Luckily my scream was not loud or else people would look at us.

“ert? But why,” Ricky ask more.

“What he did to your innocence’s?,” Niel can’t wait to know.

“He s me,” I hide my face in embarrassment. Oh god! It’s totally embarrassing me telling them this. Suddenly all of them burst into laughter.

“Yah! Why you all laugh?,” I ask in anger.

“Omo.. We cannot call you Pure Chunji anymore because you have been s,” Cap suddenly say and making them burst into another laugh.

Geez! They are not really helping my situation. I was being s and they make fun on that? I know that I still haven’t my first kiss yet and I’m also still . But it’s because I still don’t find the right person to do that. It’s not because I don’t want to. And because of that they keep calling me Pure Chunji. Its totally embarrassing me.

“Stop it you guys!!,” I whined.

“Alright.. alright. I can’t believe our Chunji has grown up,”Changjo say and I puff my cheek in disagreement.

“Yah! I was older that you,” Changjo is younger than me but he act like he is the older.

 

------

 

“Um.. guys. I.. I want to ask something,” I suddenly spoke after we all quiet down and watching some movies.

“What is it”,” Niel ask.

“Um.. is it hurt?,” I ask quietly.

“What hurt Chunji? And please speak a bit louder. I barely hear you,” Ricky complains.

“T..that thing. You know…. Well is it hurt for the first time?,” I feel my face heat up by asking this question.

“What first… Omo!!,” Niel cupped his mouth as he finally understood what I’m asking.

“You mean ?,” He ask again.

“Um… yeah,” I say quietly and hiding my face between pillow.

“Well it is hurt for the first time they enter you but later you will enjoy it,” Niel explain to me.

“Yeah that’s right. But just make sure you use a lot of lube. It’s totally hurt for a . I cannot stop crying when I did it for the first time,” Ricky added.

“You hurt baby? I’m sorry,” Changjo look at Ricky who was laying his head on his chest and apologizing to Ricky. Then Ricky kissed him on the lips.

“Only that time. Right now it doesn’t hurt anymore,”Ricky say to Changjo after they pulled away.

It’s totally awkward for me to see them making out in front of me. They always did it but it’s just me that still cannot get used to it. I wonder how it feels when we kiss. A sudden image of me and Byunghun kiss popped out in my head. Aishh.. I am shaking my head to get rid of the thought. Out of all people why I imagine myself kissing with him. It makes me feel creepy.

 

------

 

Today is the day. I cannot run away anymore. I sit quietly on the chair as the make-up person applies the make up on my face. I really anger at my dad because he force me to wear a gown and dress as a girl today. After about half an hour quarrel with him finally I agree to wear the dress. It’s all because he suddenly sobbed and wishes that he could send me to Byunghun as a daughter. Crap it! I really cannot watch my dad to be sad so I quickly agree to his wish.

“Chanhee-shi.. please don’t make face like that. We cannot apply the make up properly if you make a face like that,” The make-up person complaint at me. Argh.. this is so frustrating.

“Alright,” I follow the make-up person word as want to avoid any argument.

After about 2 hour process of transforming me into a girl it finally completes. My hair was being attach to an extension hair until it length to my chest level. Then it being tie up a bit to reveal my white and milky collarbone. It feel a bit embarrassing wearing dress that reveal my skin as I was never wear something like this.

On top of my head there is small roses arranged nicely along the tiara. My veil was flow down along with my dress. I was wearing simple gown but enough to make people awe in amazement as they saw me. It was short sleeve and curving at my shoulder.

The curve of my waist is being held by a piece of silk ribbon with some head-beaded flower embroidered on it. And the rest of my gown flowed down until the ground.

I stood up and walking toward the mirror to see how I was alike. My jaws drop down as I almost not recognizing the person inside the mirror is actually me because I really look like a girl. Wow.. I never imagine that I could be this pretty.

“Damn it Chunji. You look so pretty,” I praise myself in front the mirror. I love the dress although I will not admit it to anyone.

“That Byunghun jaws must be dropped down when seeing you like this,” I say to myself.

I bounce in excitement as I happy with the result of the make up. I really thank the make-up person as they transform me into a beautiful lady. Suddenly my door barged open and I turned to see all my friends come in.

“Guys you all are here!!,” I happily welcomed them into the room.

“C..Ch..Chunji is that you?,” Niel stutter asking whether it is really me.

“Yeah it’s me,” I smile happily. They must be shocked to see I’m dressing like this.

“Omo.. You so pretty!!!,” Ricky shouted and run to hug me.

“I also can’t believe it myself,” I laughing along with them.

“That Byunghun guy really lucky get you,” they say to me. Its make me blushed thinking on how reaction toward me.

 

 

End of Chunji POV

 

 

 

L.Joe POV

 

 

I stood at the altar waiting for my soon-to-be-wife walk through the door. In front of me there are many friends and relatives that come. Not to mention those reporter keep taking my picture as I standing here. It’s make me become more nervous. Can’t it be faster because I cannot wait for this ceremony to end.

I continue to be in my own thought until the door slowly open and I saw my soon-to-be-father-in-law stand beside my bride. Is it Lee Chanhee in that dress? I can’t figure it out as I standing far from him. They didn’t mention anything about him will be dress as a girl today. I guess they keep it secret to make it surprise to me.

Slowly both of them walking down the aisle. All the eyes of the guest that came totally fixed on my bride. There was some whisper saying how beautiful and pretty he was. As more closer he got to me I could recognize it. It really is Chanhee. Oh god!! He is so beautiful in that dress.

The way that his gown flowed down on the ground as he walks was like an angel to me. His eyes were looking down because I’m sure he was really embarrassing with the all stare that he get. He totally captivates me right now. I’m swearing I was totally grinning like an idiot right now as I continue watching him.

Congratulation Byunghun! You finally married to the right person. I really am going to thank my dad very much for setting my marriage with him. Finally I’m going to admit it that you Lee Chanhee has successfully took the crown in my heart. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally It was their wedding!!

I make Chunji dress as a girl for his wedding. Hope you all didn't mind about it cause I really love seeing Chunji as a girl... hahahahaha xDDDD

 

As always thanks for those who subscribe my story!!

The no. of subscription keep increase day by day and it make me very happy :D

I will work harder to write this story!! xDD

Thanks for reading and commenting!! ^____^