Chapter 7

Caught In An Arranged Marriage

Chunji POV

 

I pressed myself closer to the source of heat beside me. Ahh.. it’s so warm and it make me want to sleep more. It makes me wonder what is it beside me but I was too lazy to open my eyes to see what it is. It was then I feel there an arm draped over my back and pulled me closer to it. I flutter my eyes open and facing with someone chest. Correction it’s not just a chest but a chest!

I come to my sense and pulled away from it. Argh..! I groaned as suddenly my head was throbbing. I guess it’s due to the wine that I drank last night. Damn it! This is why I don’t drink an alcohol. I shake my thought away and focus my sight more on the person in front of me.

My eyes widened as I see that person was Byunghun. Oh god!!! Why was he is on the same bed with me? And don’t tell me he is underneath that blanket. I looked down and realize I also at the same state as him. What the heck happen last night? I try to recollect my memories on what has happen last night but it seems that I cannot remember anything.

“It’s still early baby... let’s sleep more,” Byunghun stirred from his sleep and mumble to me as he trying to pulled me to sleep on his chest again.

Did he just call me baby? Damn it! I really need to know what has happened last night. I pushed him away and try to sit on the bed. Except that I seems cannot pulled myself up into sitting position as a pain shot across my lower body. I groaned and slumped back again on the bed.

“Yah!! Wake up you jerk!! What has happen last night?,” I yelled at Byunghun who was still sleeping.

I really need an explanation on what has happen last night. I hope that it was not something that I fear. Please don’t tell me that he really has done it to me last night. I want to save my first time for the person who I love. And I still don’t know my feeling toward him.

I pulled the blanket up and slowly look down at my body to know whether I was really or not. Darn!! I’m really .

“Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!,” I scream on top of my lung. It totally make Byunghun wake up and sitting up to know what was the reason of my scream.

“You.. you me!,” I point my finger at him while horrified expression flash across my face.

“I…I’m not. We both want it last night right?,” He try to explain himself. I could see a hint of guiltiness in his eyes.  

“No…I..I don’t remember it,” I try hard to remember anything after I had drunk the wine but it was hopeless as I cannot remember anything.

“I.. well you really beg at me last night to do it,” He inch closer to me.

“Please! Stay away from me,” I gripped the blanket around me more tightly as to cover my body.

He must be lying right? It can’t be I’m begging at him like some needy . I was not a person like that. Argh!!! Why I cannot remember anything.

“No. You must listen to my explanation,” He comes closer to me then gripped both side of my head with his hand to stop me from struggling with him.

“We both drunk last night and it totally went out of my control. I swear I did try my best to stop myself from taking advantage on you but you keep begging to me. When seeing you so tempting last night I totally lost it,” He wiped away the tears away that I don’t remember rolling down from my cheek with his thumb. He rests his forehead with mine and look intently into my eyes.

“T..then we..you ?,” I can’t bring myself to say it. That I’m no longer and he is the one who stole it.

“Yes. We did it last night,”

“Ohhh god!! You such a jerk,” I hitting him with my hand

“You should stop it last night,” I sit up ignoring the pain on my and continue hitting him again with a pillow.

“I saved it for the person I love. And yet you stole it from me. I hate you!!,” Tears were rolling down my cheek uncontrollably.

“But I’m your husband. I have the right to have it,” He gripping my hand to stop me from hitting him.

“Don’t use the reason that I’m your wife to me,” I say harshly.

“I’m sorry,” He says apologetically.

“Sorry won’t make it right again,” 

I walked to the bathroom limping as my back feels really hurt. When I look down on the bed I see there is a stain of dried mix with a blood on it. Oh god!! It make me feel want to cry again. I also don’t know why I was so sad knowing that we already do it. Maybe because it happen while I was drunk. I want my first time to be more romantic where we will whisper our love toward each other after we finish do it. Not like this where I don’t remember how we do it.

 When I see my reflection on the bathroom mirror I widened my eyes. It was horrible. Around my neck there were countless red spot which I assume was a hickey. The hickey continues down my chest until my hips. At my thigh there was some nail scratch on it. Oh myy!! Is he is a beast? Did he think that I was his food until him eating me alive like this?

I turn the shower on and let myself drench under it while thinking if my action was wrong. Am I wrong to be mad at him like that? It’s true he is my husband so he has the right over me. But still he should be asking me first whether I want it or not. But when I see his eyes just now it really shows how guilty he is. Arghh!! I wish I remember what has happen last night. Is it true that I begging at him until he lost control?

I walked out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and went to the cupboard to find my clothes. From the corner of my eyes I see him looking at me. I know he want to apologize again for what he had done. When he walked passed me to the bathroom he is apologizing again and his look was really sad. Somehow I feel a bit guilty. Well he was also drunk last night so it’s not his fault. When a person is drunk they will lose their judgement and do something that out of their control.

 

 

End of Chunji POV

 

 

 

L.joe POV

 

 

Once I inside the bathroom I slumped down on the floor and keep my knee close to myself. I gripped my hair and groaned in anger. I feel so hurt when he says that I was him. But he didn’t know that I was making love to him last night. I pour all my love on him but he too drunk to realize it.

Argh!! Why I was so stupid. I should not do it last night. Not when we still don’t know each other very well yet. I should let him know my feeling first before jumping on him. Now look what you have done Byunghun! He totally hates you right now.

I stood still in front of the mirror and feel so angry with myself. My fist clench tight and I punch the mirror. When I pulled my hand away from the now broken mirror I see blood trickle down my hand. But what surprise me is that I don’t feel any pain at all. Ignoring my injured hand I walk under the shower and drenched myself. The blood keeps flowing from my hand and turns the water around me red.

When I walk out from the bathroom I surprise to see my wife was sitting on the edge of the bed. I wonder what keeps him from going out of the room. I see he keep fidgeting with his own finger. As feeling my gaze on him he raised his head and say that we have to talk to each other.

“We need to talk,” He says quietly and has a serious expression on his face.

“Alright,” I make a move toward the bed where he sitting.

“B…But wear your clothes first,” He looks away from my body that was only covered with a towel around my waist. I bet he was embarrassed looking me like this as his cheek was little reddened. It makes me feel guiltier because he is still innocence and yet I took advantage on him last night.

“Y..yeah,” I rubbed the back of my head as I was nervous thinking how this talk will turn into.

“Oh my… What’s wrong with your hand?,” He asked as he see my hand were bleeding when I rub the back of my head. Oh ! I forgot about my hand.

“Ouh.. It’s just a scratch,” I lied to him because I cannot tell him that I was really anger with myself until I punch the mirror. He will think I was crazy.

“You should be more careful. Now let me see it,” He took my hand in his and examines it for a little while. Sudden electric shock running through my vein when his hand makes contact with me.

“It’s not serious so some iodine will help it,” He says as he moves toward the bedside table and pulled out the first aid kits. Don’t tell me he still wants to treat my wound even though he was hate at me.

“I’m not hate at you.. it’s just.. arghhh!! I also don’t know,” He say frustratedly as if he can read my mind just now.

“And I’m doing this doesn’t mean I forgive what you did last night. I just feel that I should do it as my duty as a wife. I don’t want my father say I’m such an irresponsible wife,” He mumble cutely and it making me fall in love more with him.

“Thanks you,” I say after he finish bandaged my hand. Although it might not be perfect as the doctor but it help to stop the bleeding. And to make it more special because it was made by him. I grinned at him.

“Geez.. What’s wrong with you?,” He let down my hand and wonder why I has been grinning at him.

“Why? Is it wrong to smile at my own wife? Especially when he is so cute and adorable like this,” I smile widely and pinch his cheek.

“Yah!! It’s hurt. I don’t like people to pinch my cheek,” He slapped my hand away and pouted.

“What you want to talk about?,” I ask after I remember again the reason why he was still in the bedroom.

“About us,” His face turns serious again. It makes me want to wipe off the expression on his face because I love to see him to smiling instead of serious face.

“Go on,” I wait patiently for his words.

“Last night.. well I’m not blaming all to you as  I know we both are drunk so it might be out of control. I hope anything like last night would not happen again as I still don’t know how my feeling toward you. I know as a wife I should treat you nice but I cannot lie to myself because I only see you as a stranger. I’m still cannot receive the fact that you are my husband,”

I nodded in understand. But somehow a part of my heart feel like being stabbed with a knife when I hear that he still don’t know his feeling toward me. I’m not angry at him for not returning my love because both of us still don’t know each other very well. It’s just me who was fall in love with him on the first sight.

 “It’s okay. I won’t do anything that you don’t like,” I say and suddenly grabbed his hand.

“I just hope that you will give me a chance to treasure you more and improve our relationship,” I was hoping for chances to be with him.

“O..okay,” He still unsure with it.

“I can assure you that you will not regret giving me this chances,” Yeah! I definitely was going to make him fall in love with me. Even if it takes a month or a year I will keep trying to make him fall hard on me.

 

 

------

 

 

We walked into the kitchen together as I ask him to accompany me since I not really used to his family yet. He don’t mind about it and it make me feel relieve. It was close to noon when we come out of the bedroom and the breakfast just turn into a lunch.

“Morning mom,” He says to his mother who is in the middle of baking some cookies.

 “Morning? It’s close to noon by now Chanhee,” His mother laughs at him.

“It’s still morning for me,” He sneakily stole one of the cookies and eat it silently.

“But I understand it. Last night was your first night so you might be tired today,” His mother throwing teasing glances at us and laugh when both of us turn red at that statement.

“MOM!,” He whined loudly and look away from me who is staring at him. His face totally blushed.

“Byunghun.. I hope he not causing you so much trouble last night because sometimes he can be stubborn. And forgive him if he is too loud,” I cough embarrassingly at the statement. When I throw my glances toward Chanhee his jaws dropped down as he can’t believe it that his mother heard our session last night.

“Ouh.. he just fine last night and I don’t mind if he loud,” I say casually in attempt to not show that I’m embarrassed with her statement.

“Y..you.. heard .. us?,” Chanhee stutter asking his mother.

“Oh come on Chanhee. Of course I heard it. Our room is not far from each other so I absolutely hear your scream last night. I can’t believe my baby Chanhee already grown up,” She say and patted his cheek.

“N..no! It’s all misunderstanding. Last night he rap-mppph…. ,” I quickly walked to him and shut his mouth with my hand. ! That was so close. He almost tells his mother that I him last night but that wasn’t really what happens.

“Well I’m sorry if we disturb your sleep last night. Next time I will make sure that he didn’t scream too loud,” I say sheepishly and dragged Chanhee out of the kitchen.

“Ouh.. I don’t mind about it because I can’t wait to become granny,” She says before we disappear from the kitchen to the living room. Chanhee eyes widened once again at his mother words. Well I’m sure that he didn’t ready for it yet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another update!! :D

Hope you all will love it

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!! xDDD

^_____^