Chapter 8

Caught In An Arranged Marriage

Chanhee POV

 

 

“Mind telling me why we are inside the plane?,” I asked Byunghun who almost drown to sleep beside me.

This morning when he comes back home he suddenly told me to packed some clothes for us. And after we done packing he drives us to the airport. I was still in bewilderment with his action as he still hasn’t told me yet why we are here. Where the heck we are going?

“Did I forgot to tell you? We are going for our honeymoon,” He says and close his eyes again. I bet he didn’t tell me because he afraid I’m not going to follow him.

“Ouh.. WHAT! Honeymoon!!,” I scream at him. He is now open his eyes and look at me terrified. I’m sure he didn’t really sleep just now. He just pretends it to avoid me from asking him. Damn it!!

“Yeah. Our honeymoon. My dad sponsor it for us,” He say and backing away from me as I was going to scold him.

“You should told me earlier!,” I cross my hand looking at him angrily.

“If I tell you earlier then you probably wouldn’t go with me,” He already knows what my answer would be so he makes it secret from me.

“Of course! I will never go with you,” I say sulkily. Argh!! Why must I follow him just now.

“Chanhee please don’t be mad at me. Who know maybe with this trip will make you fall in love with me,” He suggest with a hope.

“Tch.. fall in love with you? It will never happen,” I say harshly and laugh sarcastically.

“But you promise me to give a chance for you to fall in love with me,” He say and it make me wonder when did I say it to him.

“Did I?,” Ah.. I remember it. It was the day after that painfully night.

“Yeah. How come you easily forgotten,” He snicker at me.

“Ouh.. I always tend to forget things easily,” I say sheepishly. Yeah! Truth to be told I really easy to forget anything that I say.

“So.. you still mad at me?,” He ask quietly after sensing my anger has gone.

“Just a bit. Next time tell me first before dragging me away,” It’s not that I really mad at him. It’s just that I was clueless where we going so that’s making me raise my voice at him just now.

“Alright! You better prepare to fall in love with me,” He grinning widely.

“Pftt.. don’t be so confident with it. How come you so sure I can fall in love with you so quickly?,” I scoff at his words. It makes me laughing at how confident he is.

“Well.. you will know it later,” He eyes glint mischievously and it make me feel creepy.

“ Don’t even try to make weird or ert things to me!,” I warned him before hand in case he try to make anything on me.

“Ouh.. I didn’t even think about that. Why? You want me to do it?,” He teasingly asked and inched closer to me.

“What? N..no of course I don’t want it,” I cringe and pulled away from him

“Hmm.. you seems a bit hesitant answer it. Oh… come on. Don’t be shy to asking it if you want,” He teasing me again with the question.

“I . Absolutely . Don’t . Want . It,” I say clearly to him and pushed his forehead with my finger until he far enough from me.

But that move has an opposite effect on him. He pulled away from my finger and cupped my face as he leaned to kiss me. It was short kiss but it makes my stomach making a somersault inside. What’s wrong with me?! It’s just a kiss. It’s not that we haven’t kiss before this.

“Yah! Why did you kiss me?,” I snapped at him and try to hide my blushed face with my hand.

“Because you look so cute angry like that,” He smile seductively at me.

“Y..You ert,” It totally creep me out.

“Only for you.. baby,” I widened at his word. Did he just call me baby??

“Who’s your baby?,” I mockingly ask him.

“Well.. you are,” I blush again and hide away my face so he cannot see it. I pretend to sleep as I don’t feel like want to keep this weird conversation. Damn it! Why my heart beating wildly right now?

 

 

------

 

 

When we arrived at the airport I wonder which country is this since he didn’t told me about it. Even when I ask him he didn’t want to answer me. He keeps saying how I will love this place. Crap that! How I will love this place if I don’t even know where I am.

I keep clinging to him since I’m afraid I will get lost. Furthermore I don’t know any other language other than Korean. Tch! How I wish I understand other language. It suddenly makes me regret not taking language class. But he seems really happy that I keep clinging to him. If not because I’m afraid to get lost I would never clinging to him. Never!

We ride a limousine to head toward the hotel that we will be staying. I wonder how much did his father spend on our honeymoon. Along the ride I keep looking outside the windows and amaze by the scenery. Argh!! Where is this place? I don’t want to ask Byunghun again since he being mean by not telling me where are we. Suddenly my eyes spotted the signboard by the road. It says Bali. Is it true I’m at Bali? If it’s true then it is one of my wish list places that I want to visit.

“Are we at Bali?,” I ask him excitedly.

“Huh.. how did.. aish! Damn that signboard,” He say when he realize I already know where we are from the signboard. He sighs frustrated.

“ Is it true we are at Bali?,” I ask again for confirmation. I’m feeling very happy until my face didn’t stop from curving a smile.

“Yeah. This is Bali,” He slumped into the seat since he knows his plan to surprise me with the place already blown up.

“Yay!! How did you know I want to come here?,” I ask eagerly and somehow I got feeling that this has something to do with my parents. They must be telling Byunghun something.

“Well… I have made some research on you,”

“Y..you stalk me? Damn! That’s creep me out you know,” I scowl at him. He surely is weird made some research on me.

“Since you don’t want to tell me what you like and other things so I have to know it by my own way. By the way it’s not stalking. It’s just a step to knowing more about my wife,” He denied that he was stalking me. But what he says is the same things as stalking.

“Isn’t it the same meaning?,”

“Nope. It’s not,” Argh! He surely knows how to twist his words.

 

 

------

 

 

I jumped out excitedly from the car and running around the lobby of the hotel like a kid. I can’t believe it that I finally get to visit Bali. I really should thank Byunghun since him taking me here for honeymoon. I hope he is not thinking doing something weird to me at here because I want to enjoy this vacation.

After we get the keys of our room I quickly usher us to go because I can’t wait to walk around this area. When we entered the room my jaws dropped down at the sight that we get from the room. Our balcony is facing the sea. I could hear the sound of the water hitting the sand. The crystal clear water was really captivated my sight. I can’t wait to walk and taking picture at there.

Without me knowing Byunghun was watching my childish reaction. He suddenly moved toward me and give me a back hugged. I startled by his reaction and turn my head toward him. Then he suddenly pecks me once again at my lips. It was the second kiss for this day. I was too shocked to move away. When he chuckle see my reaction that make me come to my sense again.

“Yah! I told you not to do anything weird to me,” I yelled and pushed him away. I was wiping my lips due to his kiss and feel my face grow hot. Damn it! Why I was easily blushed lately?

“Come on. It’s just a kiss. It’s not anything weird,” He say nonchalantly and eyeing my lips.

“Don’t you dare do it again,” I warn him and facing the sea once again to hide my blushed cheek. I hope my warning really sound strict because my voice a bit wavering.

“I cannot promise you that,” He say and jumping on the bed. That makes me realize that there is only one bed in this room. Does it mean that I have to sleep on one bed with him?

After three days we got married we moved out of my parent home and live at our own apartment. I sleep at different room with him although he keeps insisting on sleeping in the same room with me. But after I pretending to cry and sulking so he agree to sleep at different room. I still haven’t got used to our relationship as husband and wife.

“Is there only one bed? Then where should I sleep,” I asking him who looks like already swimming on the bed trying to get a sleep.

“Of course here,” He patting the space beside him on the bed while throwing me naughty glare. No! It’s not just naughty glare but ert glare.

“Y..you mean on the same bed??,” I widened my eyes.

“Don’t be shy. It’s not like we haven’t sleep together before this,” Damn it! It is true we have slept on the same bed before this but that was when I was too drunk to remember it.

“Yah! That wasn’t counted because I clearly don’t remember anything on that night,” I say and pushed him down from the bed. I smirked triumphly when he was falling down from the bed.

“Ouch! That’s hurt,” He whined and I stuck my tongue at him.

“I will never let you share the bed with me. You sleep on the floor tonight,” I laugh at him.

“Yah! I was your husband you know,” He says and get on the bed again.

“Say who? I also can be a husband. We both are male so I also have the right to be a husband,” I have the right also to be a husband.

“Oh really?  But you don’t have the qualification to be a husband,” He say while eyeing me from my head to toes.

“Excuse me! Since when there is a qualification to be a husband. I’m better looking than you. Plus I also taller. That would make me more suitable to become a husband,”

“Hmm.. but isn’t you who being nail on our first night together?,” He smirked at me and once again he manage to make me blushed. Damn it! If only I’m not drunk that night I will never give myself away for him.

“Yah! That time I don’t know what happen. You took advantage on me that night,”

“But as far as I remember you are the one who begging for me. You completely be submissive to me,” Oh god! Please I don’t want to hear it.

“Damn it!,” I curse at him.

“Come on Chanhee.. just accept the fact that you are the wife. You a lot weaker than me and your face clearly show that you are the wife. You are too cute to be a husband. And you don’t even know how to do it right?,” He ask me nonchalantly.

“Do what?,” I ask in bewilderment.

“See? I told you. You don’t even know what I’m talking about. It was baby. Do you know how to do it?,” He is now give another naughty smirk and inch closer to me.

“O..of c..ourse I know,” I back away from him but since the bed is not too big I end up hitting the headboard.

 “The show it to me,” He pulled me closer and make me land on top of him. Oh my!!! What is he trying to do? I really panic right now.

“..N..no Not now. I..I’m not ready yet,” I pushed his chest away and make an attempt to move away from him. Except that he is gripping my hand and prevents me from getting away from him.

“The let me show you how,” He flipped our position and he is now on top of me. I widened my eyes at how close our face are. I could feel his breath at my face and my face totally heat up.

“Yah! Stop it,” I push him hardly on the chest and run to the bathroom ignoring his voice that calling for me.

I locked myself in it and let my heartbeat calm down. Seriously he is such a ert! He always tries to get into my pants. I should be more careful right now when he is around. Who know what he might do to me. I could feel the heat from face and wonder why I was like this. What has he done to my feeling? I close my eyes and clear my thought about him away. I need to calm myself down.

 

 

End of Chunji POV

 

 

 

L.joe POV

 

 

Aww… His reaction was so cute. I never feel this feeling before with my past girlfriends. He make me feel want to be with him all the time. Making prank and until he blushed and embarrassed. He always runs away from me every time I’m so close to get him. Sometimes that make me feel frustrated but after see his smile and laugh that feeling vanish and being replaced with my love toward him.

On this honeymoon I will make sure that he will fall in love with me. I already plan many things that he will like. Truth to be told I knowing all this by his mother help. She was the one who told be Chanhee favourite place and what he likes to doing. I really thank her for telling me how to make his son to fall in love with me. She didn’t mind telling because she so eager to get a grandchild from us. It makes me feel embarrassed by her wish. Well if she want a grandchild then she better hope that her son will fall in love with me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yay! They went on a honeymoon

Hope you all like it!

Do drop comment and keep subscribing!! hehehe... xDD

Thanks for keep supporting me!! 

^___^