Chapter 15

Caught In An Arranged Marriage

Chunji POV

 

 

I stood in front of the mirror looking at my reflection. I was still as pretty as before except that I feel my weight has raise. I raise my shirt until it was at chest level and stare at my stomach. I was 3 month already and a small baby bump has already appeared on my tummy. I pouted at the thought that I will become fat.

“Byungie!! I’m fat,” I pout while whining at Byunghun who was trying to get some sleep on the bed.

“What you talking about?,” He mumble with his eyes close ready to fall asleep. Clearly lazy to handle with me.

“I say I’m fat. Look at my tummy,” I say and walking toward the bed to stand beside Byunghun.

“Channie.. that because there is our baby inside it. After you have been given birth I’m sure you will be slim again,” He open his eyes and sit up staring at me. I bet he no longer feel sleepy after I have been budging him.

“What if I don’t? Are you going to leave me alone and find another girl?,” I whine and clinging my arm around his own. I started to get teary eyes. Oh god! How I wish I could handle this hormones.

“You have turned me into gay Channie so I will not find another girl,” He caresses my cheek.

“Then you are going to find another boy? Oh god! You really going to leave me!!,” I widened my eyes and a few drops of tears rolling down my cheek.

“Hey baby… calm down. I never imagine someone else beside you to be my partner. You are the only one for me,” He pulled me closer and make me lay my head on his chest while he hugging me.

“But I’m going to be fat,” I mumble through his shirt.

“I will still love you even though you are fat. Nothing going to change my love to you,” He chuckle and softly patting my hair in an attempt to stop me from crying.

“If I’m fat then I will not become y anymore. And you would not interested in me,” I pout at the thought of him not interesting in me anymore.

“Damn it Channie! I’m always by you. Fat or not I still drooling every time I see you ,” He is now face to face with me. His eyes clearly show how much he loves me.

“Is it true?,” I ask hopefully.

“Yeah… every time you took a shower I have to hold the urge to jump on you,” He wrapped his arm around my waist to keep me closer to him.

“You ert,” I chuckle and hit his chest playfully.

“That is your fault because your body too y,” He pulled me closer until I was almost sitting on his lap.

“Promise me you would not find another boy,” I circle my arm around his neck.

“I promise,” He pulled me down to kiss me full on the lips. After a few minutes of breathless kiss I pulled away from him because I feel hungry.

“Byungie…,” I called him sweetly that making him pinch my cheek in adoration.

“Hmm… I’m hungry,” I pout while pat my tummy.

“Let’s go find something to eat,” He chuckle and pulled my hand.

“I want pizza. The one that have many topping,” My eyes twinkling while imagining the pizza.

“Alright my baby. We will go to the pizza restaurant,”

“And I want hamburger too,” I added.

“Okay. After we finish eating pizza we will go drive thru to buy it,”

“And and I want fried chicken. The spicy one. Ohhh…. I’m drooling right now,” I was wiping the edge of my lips that have drooled some of my saliva.

“Really Channie! How much you going to eat?,” He amused at my sudden large appetite.

“I’m eating for two okay! Or are going to let our baby starving?,” I looking at him and feel a bit sad because he is complaining about it.

“I didn’t mean that. I just worried if you over eating. I don’t want you to be sick,” He quickly sooth me after seeing I have teary eyes again.

“I’m will be just fine. Come on let’s go. I cannot wait to eating all of them,” I linking my hand tightly with him with wide smile plastered on my face.

 

 

End of Chunji POV

 

 

 

 

Ljoe POV

 

 

 

I thought it was easy to handle a pregnant man but it was a lot harder than I expected. Chanhee mood always changing that make him suddenly mad, sad, grumpy and without any reason. Since we never dated before this so I never see or know his behaviour. But thanks to this pregnancy I finally could experience it. It was sort of cute seeing this new side of him. He just makes me falls in love more with him.

Today I will take him to the clinic because he is schedule to meet the doctor to monitor his and our baby health. It was my first time to accompany him since before this he always go with Ricky and Niel as I was busy with work. It was a male doctor and based on what Chanhee was telling me the doctor was still young and really nice. Then I should thank the doctor for treating my wife nicely.

“What is the doctor name?,” I ask Chanhee as we arrive at the clinic hand in hand.

“Doctor Kim. He was really nice and kind to me,” He was praising the doctor.

“Really? Then I must be thanking him for treating my wife like that,” I make a mental note of that.

“Yeah,” He completely agrees with me.

The nurse called out Chanhee name and signalling us to enter the doctor room. I can’t wait to see the ultrasound of our baby. When we entered I surprised to see the Doctor Kim. He was really young probably a year or two older than us. He was grinning at the sight of Chanhee and not looking at all to me.

It intrigues me if the doctor has an interest in my wife. If it is then I absolutely cannot allow it. I was snapped out of my own thought when the doctor shook his hand with my wife hand longer than it was supposed to. I could feel sudden jealousy arose inside me.

Only I can hold my wife hand like that. He is now caressing my wife hand. Damn you doctor what are trying to do with my wife? Not to mention there was some kind of ert smirk on his face. No wonder Chanhee has been said that the doctor was really nice to him. The doctor is flirting with my pretty wife.

“..*cough*..,” I coughing to grab their attention to me. Hey! I’m also in the room you know.

“Oh.. Doctor this is my husband Lee Byunghun,” Chanhee introduce me to him.

“Hi. Nice to meet you. I’m Doctor Kim. I guess this is the first time we meeting with each other right?,” He throw a smile to me. But to my surprise he did not offering a handshake with me. Now it make realize he just want to feel Chanhee hand just now.

“Yeah. After this I will ensure you that you will keep seeing my face every time I accompany Channie here,” I glare at him with gritted teeth.

“You such a caring husband,”He praises me but from the expression on his face clearly show that the praise was not come from the heart.

“Yeah. Who would not care toward an adorable and pretty wife like this,” I pulled Chanhee closer and wrapped my arm around his waist. Obviously to show the doctor that Chanhee belong to me.

“Yah Byunggie.. No need to praise me here. It’s embarrassing,” Chanhee blushed and making him looks adorable. I feel angry at the thought of that doctor gets to see my wife cute embarrassed expression. Only I can see it.

“But what your husband told is true. If I were your husband also I will care toward you,” How dare he imagine himself as Chanhee husband! Arghh.. can I just punch him right now?

“Ouh.. t..thanks I guess,” Chanhee blushed due to the comment that he get. Aww… my Channie how come you blush so easily. I don’t want other man to see you this pretty.

“Let’s just straight to the point. Now do your job doctor,” I say coldly to the doctor. I don’t want him to keep staring at my wife.

“Please come this way,” Doctor Kim leading us the way. All the time I keep Chanhee plastered by my side.

“Alright,” We follow the doctor.

“Now you lay on this bed,” Doctor Kim appoint to the bed in front of us and motioning Chanhee to lay on it.

“Here let me help you Channie,” I pick up Chanhee in bridal style and give him a quick peck on his lips. That move makes him giggle in embarrassment.

“On this monitor you could see the movement inside your stomach. Now raise your shirt,” Did I hear it correctly? That doctor wants to see my wife tummy?!

“What! Hell no I would let you see my wife tummy,” I sending him deathly glare while protected Chanhee tummy with my hand.

“But Byunghun-shi if I do not scan his tummy how you can see the image,” He clearly annoyed with me. I wonder if on previous appointment he already see Chanhee tummy. It makes me regret not coming here before this.

“T..then let me the one that lift it,” I grab the edge of Chanhee shirt and hesitantly raise it.

“Raise it a little higher. I cannot smeared the gel on his tummy if you only raise his shirt this little,” He complaining and urge me to lift it more higher. Damn you!

“Byunggie… hurry up. I cannot wait to see it,” Chanhee whine at me. Great! Now Chanhee cannot wait to let his skin expose.

“Fine!,” I snapped and lift it more higher.

“Oh that nice. Now I will apply the gel on your skin. It might be a little cold,” I saw a ert smirk on doctor Kim face when he put the gel on Chanhee tummy.

“Can’t I be the one who do it?,” I stopping his hand that was going to touch Chanhee skin.

“I’m afraid I cannot allow you do it since you are not a doctor,” He snickers at me. What. The. Hell!!

“Just let him do the job Byunggie,” Chanhee looking at me and silently hoping I was not acting childishly.

“If you trying to him I swear you will lose your job right away,” I threatened Doctor Kim.

“Someone is jealous,” He mockingly says to me.

“Someone is ert,” I reply back with gritted teeth. This doctor really getting into my nerves.

“Hey what are you guys talking about? Who is jealous? Who is ert?,” Chanhee ask in confusion. Luckily he did not understand our talk or else I have to explaining to him.

“Nothing Channie. Only guys can understand it,” I caress his cheek.

“Aren’t I also a guy?,” He say and make chuckle.

“Nope. You are my girl,” I pinch his adorable cheek. He is clearly the girl in our relationship.

“Aish!! I’m a man Byunggie. Ahhh.. it’s cold,” He swatted my hand away from pinching his cheek when suddenly he shouted at the cold liquid that was smeared on his tummy.

“I’m sorry but please bear with it,” Doctor Kim rub his hand dangerously around Chanhee tummy.

“Watch out your movement doctor,” I watch intently at the movement of his hand.

“Don’t worry. I still love my job so I would not do something that that will make me loses it,” He clearly amused at my jealousy.

“Good boy,” I smirk.

“So… here is the image. Since it was still early so we cannot know yet the gender. Maybe on your five month then we can know it. Right know your foetus is growing well. Nothing wrong about it,” Doctor Kim show us inside the monitor when he scan Chanhee tummy.

“Look Byunggie… it was our baby,” Chanhee shout in happiness.

“I know. It was beautiful just like you,” I look amaze at the image. I feel like I was the luckiest man right now.

“Aww.. that so sweet of you,” Chanhee smile at me. I leaned down and catch Chanhee lips with my own. It was enough to conveying my thankful feeling to him. I keep kissing him and biting his lips until soft moan escape from his lips.

“..*ehem*..,” That sound brought me back to reality and pulled away from Chanhee.

“Ouh.. i..i’m sorry. We kind of carried away,” Chanhee flustered while I keep smirking at the doctor. By now I’m sure he gets the message that Chanhee only belong to me.

“That’s fine. Since there is nothing wrong on your pregnancy then you can go back now. Come next month for the next appointment,” He say while keep smiling to Chanhee. How dare he still smiling to my wife?!

“Thanks doctor,” We both thanks him.

“Pleasure,” Doctor Kim wink at Chanhee but I pulled Chanhee head toward me so he missed the wink that doctor Kim send. If look can kill then Doctor Kim must be dead by now.

When we walking out the room I still sending a deathly glare to the doctor. He is really attracted to my wife. Damn it! No one can steal him from me. But if I insist on changing the doctor then Chanhee would not like it. He must be confused why suddenly I want to change it. Whether I like or not I have to bear with the doctor.  

 

 

 

 

 

I let L.Joe be a bit possesive in this chapter hehehe... surely he want to protect his Chunji from the doctor

Hope you guys enjoy this update! :D

Don't forget to leave comment. It keep making me happy hehehe.. xDD

Thanks for those who subscribe and upvote

^___^