Chapter 17

Caught In An Arranged Marriage

Chanhee POV

 

I was lazy around on the couch at my mom house as Byunghun insist me to stay at my mom house while he got to work. He just don’t want me stay alone at our apartment because he afraid something bad might be happen to me. I feel flatter by his caring action to me. That totally proves his love toward me. Sometimes I smile alone when I reminiscence all sweet moment he had done to me.  I was so crazily in love with him.

I caress softly my big tummy. It keeps growing bigger every day and makes me feel excited to see our baby. Byunghun keep complaining because he cannot hug me closely because of the size of my tummy. I just chuckle when he does that.

I was on the verge to sleep when I feel my tummy hurt. It was like there were some movement inside it. I widened my eyes when I realized what it is. It was my baby first kick.

“Mom! Come here,” I screamed calling my mom. I cannot wait to share this news to her.

“Omo.. what’s wrong dear?,” My mom ask worriedly. She must thought that something bad was happen due to my screaming.

“My baby… he just kick me!,” I exclaimed excitedly while grabbing both of her hand to wrapped it around my tummy.

“Chanhee!!,” My mom scream when he feel my baby kick again. She was smiling widely due to the kick.

“You feel it?,” I ask impatiently.

“Of course! He kicking again,” She exclaims when feel another movement was made. This baby surely was active.

“I cannot wait to tell it to Byunggie,” I smile thinking on Byunghun reaction. He must be so happy because he always talking to my tummy when I asleep. He thought I didn’t realize but I know it. He just too shy to act like that when I’m wide awake.

“This boy must be active as him because he didn’t stop kicking you,” My mom chuckle.

“I thought so,” We both cranking into laughter imagining the baby acting like Byunghun.

 

 

------

 

 

I am lying on the bed waiting patiently for Byunghun to finish shower. I cannot wait to announce it to him about our baby first kick. To keep me from fall asleep I reading some magazine about pregnancy to improve more my knowledge about it. Soon Byunghun step out from the bathroom and get dress. I feel the bed dipped and instantly I was wrapped in his arm. He was back hugging me since hat was the closest position that he can get when he hug me.

“What’re you read?,” Byunghun ask me. His voice was sweet in my ear.

“Just some magazine,” I tilt my head to face him. He quickly pecks me on the lips when I turn to him.

“I miss hugging with you,” He pulled me closer and I chuckle at his childish action.

“Me too. Byunggie.. can you touch my tummy,” I ask. Confusion clearly written on his face at my wish.

“Sure. But why?,” He put his hand around my tummy. I silence him with my finger and waiting for some movement inside my tummy.

“Do you feel it?,” I whisper as my baby kick again. I am smiling waiting for his reaction.

“…,” He was speechless due to the shock.

“Today was our baby first kick,” I explain to him. I put my hand on top of his and direct it on the spot where the baby kicks.

“H..he kicking?,” Byunghun stutter.

“Hmm..,” I nodded.

“Oh my god Channie! He is kicking!!,” Byunghun was smiling widely as the situation finally absorb in his brain.

“I know. His first kick when I was at my mom house,” I grin at him. He kisses me softly on the lips.

“Yah.. baby. This is your appa,” He talking to my tummy while putting his ear on top of my tummy. I chuckle because it ticklish.

“Byunggie.. it’s ticklish,” I cannot hold my laughter.

“Shh.. quiet Channie. I’m talking to our son now,” He put his finger at my lips. I biting my lips to stop me from burst into laughter again.

“Baby please don’t be too naughty okay? Poor your umma,” He caress my tummy lovingly.

“He surely acts like you. Too active for no reason. He has been kicking me countless time today,” I pout at Byunghun.

“Of course. It was my gene after all,” He hugs me closer again. I smile contently at the warmth that was provided by Byunghun body.

“I cannot imagine how I’m gonna handle two Byunghun later,” I whined childishly at him.

“Oh come on.. I’m not that bad aren’t I?,” He tilt my head to face him when he ask me.

“Are you kidding me? You’re a bad guy,” I raised my eyebrow at him. He is indeed a bad guy because he often teasing and making prank at me.

“But this bad guy that you fall in love with,” He smirking at me which make me melt with it.

“I am wondering why I fell in love with you so easily. I should have played harder,” I almost whisper saying it but unfortunately he hears it.

“That because you cannot resist my charm,” He say it huskily. Ohhh.. that voice really bring shiver to me.

“Shut up!,” I pouting at him and turn away from him to hide away my blushed cheek.

“Are you shy Channie?,” Unfortunately again he caught me blushing at his words.

“…,” I remain silent.

“You’re so cute!,” He exclaim before hugging me real close. Without him knowing I grin widely at his action. Tell me again why I fall in love with him.

 

 

------

 

 

I stirred from my sleep when I hear the sound of shower inside the bathroom. I guess it was Byunghun who was getting ready to go work. I lean over the bedside table to look what time is it. It was 10 o’clock. I widened my eyes at the thought of him getting late to work.

Then the door open and reveal Byunghun who was still wet. His body is really hot to look at. I shook my head away from any dirty thought. How come I still thinking about that during this time.

“Byunggie.. you’re late to go to work,” I say to him who was drying his hair.

“I wasn’t planning to go today,” He walking toward me on the bed.

“Why? Is there anything you want to do?,” I ask curiously.

“Of course there is. I want to spend my time with my love,” He grinning before plop down on the bed beside me.

“You cheesy,” I nudging his arm.

“I bet you like it,” He smirked at me.

“Yah!,” I throw a pillow onto his face. He bursts into laughter.

“So.. do you feel want to do something today Channie?,” He ask me after he finish laugh.

“Hmm.. let’s go on a date,” I ponder for a while before coming out with the idea. We never went for a date before this.

“Date?,” He look puzzle with it.

“Yeah.. We never go for it since we married,” I say the matter of fact.

“I realize it too. I never brought you for a date before this,” He seems to be thinking for a while.

“You such a mean. How come you never thought bringing me to a date?,” I pouting at him. I was really hoping that he will bring me to a date today.

“Well.. I was too busy. Plus you suddenly get pregnant,” He reason.

“Then you can make it up today by taking me to a date,” I grin at him.

“Alright. Now you go take a bath,” He agree with my idea. The he urge me to go take a bath.

“Or you want me to bath with you?,” He say after seeing me making no move toward the bathroom.

“Yah..! Don’t you dare,” I slowly walking down the bed and head toward bathroom. His ertness still hasn’t faded away.

 

 

------

 

 

Today date was awesome. Even though we only went to picnic at the park I still enjoy it very much. Although I really want to go to the amusement park but we cannot since my pregnancy. But Byunghun already promise me once I safely given birth and get healthy again he will bring me there. I wonder how it feels going to the amusement park with your lover instead of your friend. I only have been there with my friends.

After a lovely stroll at the park we decided to have a romantic dinner. It was Byunghun idea to bring me here. It was sort of embarrassing to have a dinner while there is a group of musician play an instrumental song beside us.

“Umm.. Byunghun! Why there is no one else inside this restaurant?,” I whispered to Byunghun after looking around the restaurant but found no one else besides us.

“Oh.. did I forget to tell you that I already book this whole pace for us?,” He say it nonchalantly.

“What!! Are you serious? It such a waste,” I widened my eyes. It must be really expensive because this was high class restaurant. He really should not waste too much money.

“Why? I want to have a romantic dinner with my wife without anyone else disturbing,” His word make me feel flutter.

“But still.. you shouldn’t do that. We could just eating without reserving this whole place,” I mumble it softly but he still could hear it.

“I just want to pamper you with so much love,” He chuckle at me then continue more with his sweet words.

“Y..you.. that was sweet,” I whisper but I never thought that he will be hearing it too.

“What is it Channie? You say something?,” He smirk at me after hearing my whisper. Oh my! It was embarrassing.

“Huh? No! It’s nothing,” I say it quickly. I don’t want to say it out loud to him. He chuckle again seeing my fluster reaction.

“Would you like to dance?,” He say it after a while.

“W..what? D..dance? But I don’t know how,” i never once dancing in my life.

“Don’t worry. Just follow my step. Would you my princess?,” He stand up and walk to me while pulling out his hand. It was sort of like a fairy tale when he doing this.

“Uh.. o..okay,” I still unsure about it but slowly I put my hand in his hold.

He pulled me toward him and embraces me in his arm. He put his hand around my waist and tries to pull me closer except that there was my tummy in between us. He chuckle when seeing me grumble about cannot get any closer to him.

Our step was slow as to matching with the music. For a moment I forget that there was a musician beside us that was looking at us while playing the music. I forget about the whole restaurant. All that I can see is Byunghun the love of my life is dancing with me. I let myself drown in this dance.

When we were done dancing he ends it with a kiss. It was a gentle but enough to conveying his feeling to me. After we pulled apart he smiles warmly at me while whispering love word to me. And I reply the same to him.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update. i've been busy celebrating eid al-fitr hehehe...

So here is the update. Hope you guys enjoy it

Don't forget to leave comment. It make me happy xDDD