Chapter 11

Caught In An Arranged Marriage

Chunji POV

 

 

“OMG Ricky!! It’s two lines,” Niel gasped while showing Ricky the stick. Both of them have a shocked expression on their face.

“Hey! What this is all about?,” I ask them because they look too shocked with it.

“Ch..chunji you’re pr..pregnant,” Ricky stutter.

“What?! That’s impossible. I’m a guy,” I chuckle hoping that they are kidding me right now.

“….” Both of them just speechless looking at me.

“Yah! It..It’s funny hahaha.. you guys kidding me right?,” I really don’t like the seriousness of them. Then is it true what Ricky has told me?

“We are not Chunji. This is pregnancy stick and if it shown two lines then it is positive that you are pregnant,” Niel explain to me.

“I..it’s impossible. I’m a guy plus we did it only once. Just once!!,” I can’t believe it. One time doing it and I’m already pregnant?

“You are something special Chunji that was what your mother told me. You can get pregnant. That’s why she forbids you to be in any relationship before this. Besides that doesn’t mean you only did it once you can’t go pregnant. If you want more conformation then we can go see the doctor,”

I was too shocked to react to anything. They were dragging me into the car to bring me to go seeing the doctor. I just sit quietly as there were many thought inside my head. Is this really happening? But I’m a guy so how could I be pregnant? Am I dreaming? Busy in my own though I didn’t realize that we already arrive at the clinic.

“Come out now Chunji,” Ricky open the door to me.

“W..Where are we?,” I look around because I haven’t realize that they have bring me to the clinic.

“The clinic of course! You need to be checked by the doctor,” Ricky pulled me out.

“B..But-,’ I stammered to find the right words before Niel cut my words.

“Aish! Hurry up. We cannot wait to know whether you truly pregnant or not,” Both of them pulled my hand to get inside the clinic.

 

 

------

 

 

“So.. How is he doctor?,” Niel ask Doctor Kim after he finish checked me. We were now sitting at the doctor table. I can tell that Niel and Ricky were really anxious to know.

“This might be rare case but he is positively pregnant. His pregnancy is now close to 4 weeks. Don’t worry because he is not the only one experiencing it. I have treated other patient like you and they can safely deliver the baby. Your pregnancy just as same as women so you no need to scared about it,” Doctor Kim tells to us.

“Yay! You will have baby. I bet it will be cute as you,” Ricky says and hugs me. I was still in daze to react with anything.

“Remember to come on your monthly check up so that I can keep monitoring your baby growth. And please be extra careful with yourself since there is another life inside you,” Doctor Kim reminding me.

I can’t believe it that inside my tummy right now there is another life in it. Something that was made by Byunghun and me. It was miracle that guy like me can get pregnant. It was like what Doctor Kim has told me that this is such a rare case but it is possible for men to get pregnant. Slowly I raise my hand to my tummy and patted it.

“I..I’m pregnant? Am I really pregnant?,” I asked again for confirmation.

“Of course you are!!!,” Niel grinned at me.

“Aish.. Chunji. Stop your daze right now. You are really pregnant!,” Ricky say excitedly.

“Oh my! Oh my! Wh..what I should do?,” I was hyperventilation due to the shock. My mind bombarded with many question.

“Hey.. calm down. We are here to help you,” Niel try to comfort me. I still don’t know how to react with this pregnancy thing.

A part of me is happy that I was pregnant. That I will be a mother. But some part of me feel scare what if Byunghun don’t want this baby. We never talk about this. Plus our relationship is just about to begin. Now this surprising pregnancy comes up.

Seriously am I too fertilize until just one time do it I already pregnant. Or is it Byunghun that was too strong? Aish!! I sigh frustratedly.

Now how am I going to tell him that I was pregnant? Should I just keep it secret first from him and my family? I bet my mom surely happy to know that I already pregnant. How could she don’t tell me that I have this specialty to get pregnant. If I knew it then I will be more careful.

 

 

------

 

 

It has been two days since the day that I found out I was pregnant. Since then I was having morning sickness every day. It makes me feel worst and tired. But the best part being pregnant is that anything that I feel wants to eat both Niel and Ricky will buy it for me. Sometimes it makes me feel like a king and they are my servant. But I always thank them for satisfying my craving for food.

Today Byunghun will be back and somehow I miss him. Almost five days not seeing him make me missing him. I bet this got something to do with my pregnancy. I have read in books that my mood right now is not stable. So that’s why I easily crying or getting mad lately. Although he always calling me but that still cannot erase my longings for him. It’s funny how some romantic calls turn into some bickering. I always the one ones who start it because he being overly lovey dovey with me.  And it’s annoying me.

I’m now back into our apartment to tidying it up since I was away sleeping at Niel house last five days. When I leave this apartment it was such a mess because I’m too lazy to tidy it up. I don’t want welcoming Byunghun with a dirty house. It will make me look like a bad wife. I absolutely cannot let he think that. Later I have to go to the airport to fetch Byunghun. I can’t wait to meet him! I miss him so much.

“Where is he?,” I mumbling alone waiting for his arrival. I keep looking at the arrival door checking whether he already arrives or not.

Minute past and it getting into my nerves why he still not come out yet. I keep tapping my feet anxiously waiting for him. Until a while later I see him walk out while pushing the luggage trolley. I grinned widely and running to him.

 I don’t care if people around will see me crazy because running like this. What is important is the person that I miss so much is in front of me. I lunge my body to him and hug him. Aww… how I miss him.

“I miss you!,” I hug him tightly.

“I…I can’t br..breath,” Byunghun struggling in my grip.

“Oh.. I’m sorry,” I release my hand around him. That was until I see there is someone else beside him. A pretty lady. Who is she? Why was she walking with my husband?

“It’s fine Channie. Next time not too tightly okay,” Byunghun say and grinning at my childish act. He is now hugging me again. I miss how his arm wrapped around me.

“I miss you too,” Byunghun whispered to me that make me smile sheepishly.

“..*cough*..,” That lady interrupted my moment with my husband. Somehow I start not liking this lady. She is looking sceptically at me.

“Ouh.. I’m a bit carried away with it. This is my wife Lee Chanhee. Channie this is my business partner Miss Karina,” Byunghun introduced us. That lady was eyeing me. Hey!  What you looking at?

“Urm.. Hi,” I pretend to be friendly with her in front Byunghun. I hold out my hand to shake with her. She half-heartedly shakes it with me.

“Your wife is a boy?,” Karina say while pointing her finger at me. That was rude! I was holding up my anger at her. If she is not Byunghun business partner hell no I will patient with her.

“Why? Do you have a problem with that?,” I ask her in not so friendly tone. She really is getting into my nerves.

“No.. but it never coming through my mind that Byunghun who was very good looking guy is a gay,” She snicker. That’s it! I cannot hold up anymore.

“Get hell with that! Who are you to telling us not to be a gay. He loves me,” I was fumed with anger.

I grabbed Byunghun arm and leaned in to kiss him. Not caring even if we were now in the middle of the crowd. He looks very surprise with my bold action. I want to show to Karina how Byunghun loves me. I pressed our body more closely and deepened our kiss more.  I was naughtily biting his lips. I could feel him smiling in the kiss due to my action.

Then I hear she was cranking into laugh. I parted away from Byunghun and see my husband also join her laughing together. What is going on? I staring confusing at them.

 

 

End of Chunji POV

 

 

 

L.joe POV

 

 

 

“Seeing you jealous is something new but it was very cute,” I say to Chanhee who was clearly wonder why both of I was laughing.

“Huh?,” He waiting for me to explain to him.

“Actually both us already planning this. We just wanted to see your reaction. Don’t worry my behaviour just now is not real. I got no problem with you guys being gay,” Karina smiling after explaining to Chanhee.

“So you just trick me?,” Chanhee widened his eyes after knowing he has been tricked.

“Yeah. I’m sorry but I’m just curious on how you get jealous,” I caress his cheek.

“You so mean!!,” He swatted my hand away. Tears already are forming inside his eyes. Oh god! Don’t tell me he is going to cry. I never know my cute wife was a cry-baby.

“Hey.. come on Channie. Don’t cry,” I pulled him to my embrace and patted his back.

“Don’t do it again,” He mumbles quietly against my chest. I lift his face and plant a soft kiss on it.

“I won’t,” I smiling at my cry-baby wife. It makes me want to protect him more. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you like this chapter. Sorry for any grammar mistake

Keep commenting and subscribing!! xDDDD

All you comment make me very HAPPY!! hehehe...

^_____^