Chapter 16

Caught In An Arranged Marriage

Chunji POV

 

 

Something is wrong with Byunghun behaviour toward me after we finish the check up with the doctor. He is not talking to me or looking to me. It makes me feel worried if I have done anything wrong. But as far as I remember I do not do anything that would make him mad. I glance at him who was driving us home.

“Byungie… are you okay?,” I ask him who was concentrating on the road.

“Yeah,” He answers me but not looking at me.

“Come on. Look at me,” I clinging to his arm seeking for some loving touch.

“I’m driving now Channie,” He pushed me away.

“Just look at me for a while please,” I pouted and grab his arm again. I making an aegyo that I was sure that he likes it.

“Stop it Channie! Can’t you see that I’m driving?” He snapped at me and making me flinched. Something is terribly wrong when my aegyo does not working on him.

“Uh.. sorry,” My heart feel hurt and I could feel the tears built in my eyes. I looking at my laps and streaming of tear falling down from my eyes.

“A..are you crying? Oh god!,” He say after he hear I sniffling. He looks at me worriedly.

“I..i’m sorry… I cannot stop the tears,” I wiping the tears that didn’t want to stop. During this pregnancy I find that it was hard for me to stop crying when I started.

“Damn it! I’m sorry for yelling at you. It just that something is disturbing my mind just now,” He hitting the steering as he was mad at himself.

“I..it’s okay. It was my fault that doesn’t realize it,” I continue sobbing quietly. He then stops the car and look at me.

“No.. you did nothing wrong. Come here,” He clearly does not like my tear strain face. He pulled me to lean in his arm.

“I’m sorry,” My voice muffle against his shirt as I buried my face in his chest.

“Don’t be. You’re not guilty. I was the one who should say sorry because it was me that was wrong. I just… don’t like the way the doctor treating you,” He my back up and down to sooth me. I feel much better after he did that.

“Why?,” I ask in confusion.

“Can’t you see the way he looks at you? I don’t like it. He was clearly flirting with you,” I could feel his grip on me tighten.

“Are you jealous?,” I looking up at him. My eyes were puffy due to the crying.

“Of course I am. I don’t want anyone to flirting with you. You only belong to me,” he cupping my face and caress my face.

“You know I only love you only right?,” I look straight into his eyes.

“I know… it’s just that I’m afraid you might be away from me,” He says quietly.

“Shh… I belong to you only. You’re my first and last love,” I put my finger at his mouth to stop him from talking.

“I’m sorry for hurting your feeling by yelling at you,” He removed my hand and pulled me closer.

“I forgive you,” I say to him.

“Channie I love you so much,” I could feel his voice breaking a bit. I’m sure he crying inside his heart.

“I love you too,” I hug him closer to calm his heart.

He cupped my chin and making me look up at him. I could see there were some tears at his eyes. I wipe it away and leaned up to kiss him. He kisses me back and pushed his tongue inside my mouth when I gasped for air. He keeps kissing me while pushing me until I was in my seat again with him hovering over me.

He doesn’t seem want to stop this. He pulled away from my lips only to and biting my neck. My hand automatically lost in his hair grabbing it. I snapped out from the pleasure when I feel his hand slowly my shirt one by one. His other hand was rubbing dangerously close to my crotch. Don’t tell me he wants to do it here?

“Byunggie.. we’re in the car,” I pushed him away from my chest. His face close to me and I could feel his warm breath against my blushed face.

“So? I don’t see any problem with it,” He kisses me again to silence me up. But I pushed him again to reason him.

“People might see us,” I point out the window. His eyes looking around and seems unaffected by it.

“Just let them be,” He cupped my face to kiss me again. His hand continues my expose skin.

“I..i don’t feel like want to do it,” I stopping his hand that was ghosting my skin. I feel so tired to do it today. He stop abruptly and make me wonder if he mad at me for stopping him.

“It’s okay,” He leaned back and smiled at me to assure that he was fine if we don’t do it. He helps me to button back my clothes.

“I’m sorry,” I say apologetically. Somehow I feel guilty for stopping it.

“Promise me you will tell me when you want it okay?,” He asking me hopefully with mischievous glint in his eyes.

“Absolutely,” I nod my head and grin at him.

 

 

End of Chunji POV

 

 

 

L.Joe POV

 

 

Few month has passed and Chanhee tummy growing healthily. The baby bump that was form was getting bigger as he was in his 6 month already. He becoming more pretty day by day that making me feels frustrated cannot make love to him anymore since his mood was drifted away. Plus it was dangerous to do it because of his pregnancy. I didn’t want endangering both of them.

Today I purposely take a leave from the office to accompany Chanhee to his next appointment with the doctor. I always feel insecure when we meet Doctor Kim. After all that doctor clearly attracted to my wife. As much as I hate him I have to endure for a few months more until Chanhee given birth. We have been told that during this appointment we can get to know our child gender.

Both of us really excited to know the gender of our child. I really hope that it will be a boy because I want to teach him how to play basketball and have a man talk with him. Although Chanhee is a guy but I can never have a man talk with him as I see he is way too feminine. It’s funny how he always mad at me calling him like that but what can I do? It was the reality.

Around 3 O’clock we headed toward the clinic for the appointment. I strongly force Chanhee to wear very not appealing clothes that will not attract Doctor Kim attention. I can’t let other guy see Chanhee beauty. After half an hour debating with him on what to wear he finally decide to wear a simple long sleeve t-shirt with a sweater and a loose jeans.

“Happy now?,”Chanhee stood while pouting his lips because he cannot wear something else.

“Of course. Oh come on… don’t pouting like that. You know I don’t like the doctor right?,” I wrapped my arm around his waist to coax him.

“Yeah.. I know but at least I want to wear something pretty,” He mumble cutely.

“You can wear pretty clothes when going somewhere else but you cannot wear it when we meeting that damn doctor. I don’t want him to see your beauty,” I caress his chubby cheek in adoration.

“Fine,” He puffed up his cheek.

“Alright. Let’s go now cutie pie,” I grab his hand and lead us to the car.

When we arrive Chanhee almost run finding the bathroom. Lately he always has the urgency to go to the bathroom. It would not be a problem if he is at home when it happens but it will be difficult when we going out and there is no bathroom nearby. After he finishes doing his needs we went into the doctor room.

“Hi Chanhee. It’s nice to see you again,” Doctor Kim greet him and not to me. I already get used by it now since every time we have an appointment he always does not greet me. Like I was cared for it.

“Hi doctor,” Chanhee greet back Doctor Kim with a sweet smile. I swear the doctor was beam in happiness when he sees it.

“It’s not nice to see you again,” I interrupted their conversation and send a dangerous glare to Doctor Kim.

“Byunggie..,” Chanhee whispered to me as want me to keep my manner.

“Ok fine! It’s only because of you Channie,” I rolled my eyes in frustration.

“Is there any problem? If not then we can go make the ultrasound test. You guys must be curious to know the gender of your baby,” Doctor Kim say.

“There is no problem at all. Let’s go! I cannot wait to know it,” Chanhee almost jumping in excitement to know our baby gender.

After Chanhee lying on the bed Doctor Kim does his routine which is applying some of the gel on the stomach and so on. I dislike the fact that him touching my Chanhee skin. Soon after he finishes doing the preparation we look into the monitor beside the bed. Doctor Kim rubbed the scanner along Chanhee tummy and we can see that the baby has growing larger than last time.

“So.. what is its gender?,” I ask impatiently while linking my hand together with Chanhee.

“Well.. according to this image I can conclude that it was a boy,” Doctor Kim pointed the image on the screen.

“A boy?! Is it true?,” Both of us shouted.

“Yeah,” Doctor Kim nodded.

“Channie we gonna get a baby boy!,” My eyes searching for Chanhee eyes and happiness clearly evidence in both of our eyes.

“Yeah! It was like what you wish for,” Chanhee grinning at me.

“I know. I’m so happy right now. Thank you so much Channie for giving me a baby boy,” I pecked his lips.

I was so glad that the baby was a boy. After the ultrasound session is finishes we head back to the doctor Kim table to discuss more about Chanhee condition. As his pregnancy keep growing he need to be extra careful with his health by now. I sit beside Chanhee while linking our finger together as we hear the Doctor words.

“I assume you must be having the tendency to keep going to the bathroom right?,” Doctor Kim looked up at us from the file on the table.

“Yeah.  Lately I frequently have to go to the bathroom. Is there something wrong with it?,” Chanhee worriedly ask.

“No. It was normal phase you have to go through because there was a pressure on your pelvic are. It was like your baby pushing it down. You also will be experiencing abdominal pain and muscle cramp. It will not occur all the time but when it does it was quiet painful. I hope you will able to bear it Chanhee,” Doctor Kim explains.

“It sound so hurt but I’m sure I will be able to withstand it,” Chanhee try to comfort himself. I look at him and flash a smile to him as to tell him that I was here to help him.

“And you Byunghun as a husband you have to message him whenever he having muscle cramp. I have to remind you that there will be no ual going to happen with Chanhee from now on. His body couldn’t handle it,” Doctor Kim warns me and I swear I see him smirk. He clearly enjoy knowing that I will not having any intimate moment with Chanhee.

“Yeah. I get it. It’s not like i’m stupid to not know that,” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Good then,” He continue smirking. Oh god! How I wish I could punch him until bleeding right now.

 

 

 

 

 

An update yay!!!

Do drop comment and keep subscribing :D

Thank you!!