Chapter 1

Caught In An Arranged Marriage

Chunji POV

 

 

“Niel… Niel..!!,” I called Niel as soon as I burst into Niel and Minsoo shared apartment.

“Niel..!! Where are you Niel??,“ Ohh myyy.... where the hell is he. I am screaming while searching Niel throughout the apartment.

“Yah!! I’m here. Calm down would you?,” Niel walked into the living room while dragging me to sit at the couch.

“Nooooo… I cannot calm down right now. You must help me!!,” I almost desperately cling to his arm begging for his help.

“Yah! It’s hurt you know,” Niel shouted at me for the second time of the day because I was grabbing his arm a little bit too hard. “What’s your problem man?” Niel asked me after releasing himself from my grasp.

“I..I.. I’m getting married,” I said hopelessly.

“You’re getting married?! It’s good news!!,” Niel clasping his hand together excitedly. “Finally you won’t be alone anymore in our group since me and Minsoo are together and Ricky and Changjo too.”

“Noooo… it’s not a good news. It a very bad news,” I sigh frustrated.

“Why would that be? So who is the lucky girl?,” Niel can’t wait to know who is the lucky girl. Oh god… if he know that the person that I going to marry is not a girl.

“It’s not a girl,” I said while waiting for his reaction.

“..” Niel blinked few times before my word completely absorbed to his brain. “It’s not a girl? Then don’t tell me it’s a guy?,” Niel widened his eye as he finally processed what I said to him.

I just nodded because I don’t know what else to say.

“BWAHAHAHAHAHA…!!,” Niel laughing loudly until he is rolling on the floor.

I snickered at his reaction. “Yah!! I’s not funny you know,”

“It is funny,” Niel said after he calms himself. “Then what happen to your word saying that you will not be gay huh?,” Niel throwing me a teasing glare.

Oh ! I remembered once that I said to him and other member that I will not be a gay. I said that I will always be straight. But I guess that fate is surely is not by my side because right now in a few weeks I will marry a guy which I never meet or know.

“Just shut up would you,” I try to hide my embarrassed face from Niel.

“Mind telling me how you end up like this?,” Niel demand an explanation.

“Well.. it was like this,” I began to tell Niel the whole situation that happen yesterday that was still fresh in my mind

 

 

Flashback

 

 

I hummed softly some song when I walked into the house after spending some time with my friend which is Niel, Minsoo, Ricky and Changjo. Then my parent called out for me to sit with them in the living room.

“What is it mom and dad?,” I asked after sitting myself comfortable on the couch.

“Son, I think it is time already for you to married,” My father said calmly to me.

What? Married???? Oh nooo… I still don’t have a lover. How could they say that they want me to married? Plus I’m still young. I just barely reach 20 years old.

 “But dad... isn’t it still too early for me to be married. I’m just 20 years old,” I try to reasoned.

“It’s fine son. Beside me and your mother also married around this age. It’s not a problem at all,” My dad said while smile sweetly at my mom as he remembered their own love story which make me feel like want to vomit because it way too cheesy.

“But I still don’t have a lover,” I try to reasoned again.

“Oh.. Don’t worry about it. We already find one for you,” My father says as he took out a few photos from the envelope.

He passed the photo to me. My eyes grow larger as I see to picture. I thought it would be some cute and full of aegyo girl. But what in front of me is a picture of a guy which its hair is black in colour and his look is a bit cold. Although he might be a little bit handsome and hot but I think I still look better than him. I flipped to another picture and it was still the same guy but this time his hair is PINK?! What the heck is that. Who would colour their hair pink. This guy surely is crazy. I flipped more and this time this guy hair is blond. Really?? How many colours has he dyed his hair into. How could my dad force me to marry this kind of guy? He surely looks weird despite his good look.

“He is a guy dad! How could I marry a guy? Plus he looks like a freak. Who would colour their hair with variety colour like this ,” I fumed.

“He is the son of my best friend. Right now he is living overseas but tomorrow he will come back to Korea. He is the only heir of the Lee Corporation and it will be a great success for both of our company if both of you get married. We will become the top of electronic company in Korea,”

“So you only using me and that guy for your selfish dream?,” Teardrop of tears already drop on my face as I heard that my dad only think of the damned company. How could he? I’m the only son of him. “Don’t you love that company more than you love me?,” I sobbed while my mom wiping my tears with her hand.

“Of course I love you son. It’s because I love you that I make this decision. You think I would let you rule the company like this. You’re too kind and ingenuous to be a leader. Everyone will step up on your head if like this. So if you marry this guy he will surely be able to do it better than you,”

“But still… you marry me with him for business purpose,”

“Well… that was one of the reasons. But my truly intention is because I want someone to look out for you. You are too precious for me and your mother. We want the best for you. This guy looks like he can be a good husband to you. I have met him few times before this and he seems well-mannered,”

“But why you don’t marry me with a girl?,”

My dad chuckled “You even cannot take care of yourselves then how could can take care of other. So I think the best that if you marry this guy instead of a girl,”

“Yah! I can take care myself very well you know. I’m not that weak,” My face going red because of my father words. I know that I always make mistake and stumble around but that doesn’t meant that I’m weak.

“So do you agree with it? I need your answer right now son because if you agree then we can marry you guys as soon as possible. Besides, that guy already agree to marry with you,”

“He agree?,” I shocked because we clearly doesn’t know each other but he totally agree with this marriage.

Should I agree with this marriage? Well he doesn’t look that bad. He quite handsome when I think again. Maybe this marriage would not be so bad. After all I also don’t have anything else to do. So maybe getting married also is good. Plus I would not be the one who will handle the company later. He will. And I just enjoyed myself with it. Oh yeah.. I love to enjoyed myself. I look at my dad and grinning.

“Alright. I will marry him,”

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

“So you finally agree to marry that guy?,”Niel asked me.

“Yes. Maybe it wasn’t so bad right? After all it’s just a marriage,” I was hoping some support from my friend.

“Yeah,” Niel totally agree with me. “What’s his name?,”

“Byunghun. Lee Byunghun,”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here's my first chapter.

Hope it was not bad. Sorry if there is any grammar mistake 

^____^