✤─{ #09 }

Wolf and Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV

 

School was just something to fill the time, to occupy the space between work and my personal life. Yeah, I've started the job ahead of time unwillingly taking over my late father's position of leadership in his company as the president. I've been in business for 10 years since the death of father. I had been emotionally distressed since then. I wouldn't want to be a company president, or any other high-ranking position as my future profession, if I got to voice out my opinion. But, I'm Oh Se Hun, the only child in the family, an inheritor of the familial business. Nothing kept me sane, no true obligation or family ties, not since I lost the hero of my life on a tragic death. In my younger years, I simply idolised father who was as strong and dangerous, but lovable man who looked out for his family,  and I knew my mother loved my father deeply.  But in a flash, we lost him, forever. I do solemnly swear that I will not forget the incident that happened to father, the cause of his tragic death involving a certain family: the Im's family. 

 

Lost in my own thoughts, making me not to pay attention, particularly when someone kept eyeing me with intense feelings of detestation. At this very fact my spirits perked up, curiosity overtaking me. I made a quick glance over my shoulder, before I indulged my curiosity. A woman? The young woman was sitting in her seat at the end of the row,  a look of pure hatred and almost disgust on her face. Wow. That was totally beyond my expectation. Though, I have secretly expected that the one who looked at me that way was no one else but one of those scummy and jealousy boys in the whole campus. I sighed. Actually, she was a complete stranger to me because I never seen her before around the college a year prior. She's new? Cheh. Who cares.

 

I just couldn't believe that there was also a girl who hated me? Jeez. Regularly, every girl would fall head over heels in love with me and of couse admired me because of my handsomeness and all but, this one. Tch. Whatever. But, looking at her more clearly once again, at her slim figure and that personality reminded me of my ex-good friend, Im Yoon-Ah was the name -if I recalled correctly- or was she truly Im Yoon-Ah from that family? Huh,  Im Yoon-Ah, if she really was that girl then I would deal with her. Well, save it for later and right now stay focused on this overview of calculation material.

 

For about more than 2 hours the calculus class finally ended but, I could guess that before we got out of Mrs. Song's class she definitely wouldn't forget to give us all an assignment as always.

 

"Alright, kids. I think our class for now is over but, as you know I want to give a task for all of you guys." Mrs. Song announced and some of us groaned in disappointment after hearing it.  "And I want you to do it individually." She continued and another groan came up. Damn right. You see every time this damn class ended she would always give us one or two tasks, whether done alone or in groups, and it was really boring and always frustrating. Just so you know. After all, how could someone not get frustrated? It was the calculus lesson, man. The most mental lesson among many other subjects and guess could cause error in your own system if you were not tough enough to explore it, that was mostly true tho. Sorry but, the truth is sometimes bitter. Ah, I'm pretty much grateful that I am blessed with not only such good-looks and megabucks but either with intelligence. Huh.

 

"Please be quiet and calm down, kiddos! Listen here, this time your task is only have to do with solving those couple of calculation problems on your textbook about the chapter that we learned today and submit it at our next meeting. I'm sure it's not a difficult thing for you, right? Well, good luck guys and for Ms. Im Yoon-Ah... If you want to ask something that still troubling you then please ask me or Ms. Lee Soon Kyu. She's one of my best students or else you can ask the rest of your friends. Don't be shy to ask us anything, arraseo?"

 

"Yes, Mrs. Song." The girl mentioned said calmly.

 

"Wait. WHAT? Don't tell me, the girl's name who was eyeing me with hatred before was Yoona, huh. Tch. Seriously, this will be fun. So, she's really her, that Im Yoon-Ah of the Im's family? Great, just in' great. I will use every possible good chance of this to begin my recently big project specifically to make her felt what I had felt all this time. Just wait and see, Im Yoon-Ah. I will make you gone insane for taking what's precious to me." I thought and slowly let out a smug smirk before I wrote down the important notes from Mrs. Song in my notebook, finished it then tossed the book inside my backpack and got ready to leave this class.

 

"Well, I think that everything is clear and if any of you guys want to ask me in more details about this lesson then feel free to contact me via the e-mail written on your schedules, or find me both inside and outside the classroom, ne? Okay kids, thank you for today and don't forget your task. Annyeong." Mrs. Song said before she left the class.

 

"Ne. Gamsahabnida, seonsaengnim." We said in unison and bowed respectfully. All of us soon grabbed our stuffs and began to leave the class one after one.

 

"Soonkyu~ I'll be waiting for you at the exit door, all right?"

 

"Okay, Yoona."

 

I overheard a conversation between two familiar girls right after I got up from my seat. I stared at this one particular girl who was running towards the exit door without noticing me. I was grinning evilly when I knew that the running woman was... Yoona. I walked casually toward the exit, then picked up my pace at the same time Im Yoon-Ah was about to reach the door to the exit. Nice. Let me get my project started now.

 

When the distance between me and her was pretty close then, I intentionally bumped into her right shoulder hard from behind without her knowledge. I could tell that she was pretty mad at me right then and there from the way she glared at me to death.

 

"Oh, my bad. Sorry, Im Yoon-Ah." My voice was dripping with sarcasm.

 

"Oh Se Hun. YOU-"

 

"Well! As you know, my kind sir, you caught in the act since I unintentionally saw myself what you've done to MY FRIEND here merely for a split second ago. And I do NOT like it the way you asked for her forgiveness earlier. So yeah, I demand you to apologize to her properly at this moment. Mr. OH SE HUN?" Out of nowhere, the teacher's pet: Soonkyu came quick from behind us and tried to interfere in our little affairs. Tch.

 

"Hn. Please excuse me, miss, but who are you to talk to me like that, hm? You know that is none of your business, LEE SOON KYU. So, you should not make a fuss and should not interfere in an affair between me and IM YOON-AH. AM I CLEAR?" I gave Soonkyu a notice and threw my icy glare at those two annoying girls before I walked off in a huff, leaving them behind. ! We're not done yet, Im Yoon-Ah.

 

End Sehun POV

 

Sunny POV

 

I shot that Oh Se Hun guy an unfriendly glance, ignoring his icy looks. Jeez. I can't believe it how dare he just walks off like that without even apologizing properly to Yoona for his acts and all and what's wrong with his manners again!? Tch tch. Admittedly, that guy is a rotten icy kid. Heaved a sigh of tiredness, I suddenly remembered something. I jump up and scurry over to Yoona for closer inspection, just making sure that she's all right.

 

"Yoona, dangsin-eun gwaenchanh-ayo? But hey, do you know him? Or do you have any problems with him, perhaps? I catch the feelings that he sort of.. really hate you for some reason and so do you, chingu."

 

"Nan gwaenchanh-a and uh y-yes, I do know him... He's my childhood ex-good friend." She sighed, "Err.. Well. It's a long story, Soonkyu. Maybe, someday I'll tell you. I promise."

 

I thought to myself, "There... There.. I have no doubt now that she really is Im Yoon-Ah. She was my long lost best of friend, and the things that made me even more convinced that she was my real Yoona because she had just moved from Busan and she also knew Oh Sehun as her childhood friend. But.., did she still remember me? Huffft. I hope so but still, I had to make sure about it." Taking a deep breath first and with that a smile of satisfaction showing on my face.

 

"I see. It's okay, you can talk to me anytime. Ehm. Yoona, you just moved from Busan, correct?"

 

Yoona chuckled right away, "That's correct, sugar. Wae?"

 

"Um.. It's not a big thing but, I wanna ask you something, can I?" She nodded and then I continued, "Uh, alright. Remember before you moved to Busan, did you ever know or meet a little girl named Lee Soon Kyu exactly 12 years ago?"

 

Yoona looked taken aback for a moment before smiling prettily at me, "Yea! Of course. Lee Soon Kyu, of course I've known and met her. I even still remember her til right now because she's my only one best- Hold on! How did you know about it? Soonkyu you, don't tell me that... you-" She didn't yet finish her words but, looking at me with her investigating gaze. Aigooo. Didn't she recognize me?

 

Unexpectedly, this tall girl grabbed my right wrist and observed my friendship bracelet on it carefully, "W-why? Your bracelet is quite similar to that one worn by... My best friend- Wait, you seriously... Are you-"

 

"Yes, I am. I'm Lee So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter