✤─{ #03 }

Wolf and Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunny was strolling around the park, thinking. The park was quiet extensive, a nice place to simply eliminate fatigue but, if you walked deep into it then you would realise one thing that the park was adjacent to the forbidden forest and all members of the kingdom forbid to approach the forbidden area.

 

"What if I don't manage to find the girl? Would father exile me from the kingdom? No. I'm supposed to save my empire. But, what if?" Sunny thought the possibly bad end result without knowing that she had walked deep into the park. She suddenly stopped on her pathway of little journey when she felt something approaching toward her direction. A gracious lady indeed, she was blessed with a very precise estimates. It's like a natural ability or talent. Undoubtedly, she somehow or other could feel and estimate such biggish or smallish creatures/things ahead of time from a million miles away. So then she would come prepared or not having to end up come across them. Sunny immediately closed her eyes to start working on it.

 

"What is that? Probably a wild beast..? Oh no, it's coming this way, getting closer to me!? Its movement is super fast tho roughly around less than ten minutes left, it'll reach me. No doubt, the beast I was talking about is probably... a wolf readily pounce on me with that pace. I better get back home before anything or whatsoever." Sunny muttered and soon opened her eyes. Her life was in danger. She turned around later on, quickly started running.  She ran fast and careful. Half way back to her kingdom, Princess Sunny turned her head to check for the menace of whatever but unfortunately, such as her estimation a beast suddenly jumped at her from the bushes, successfully pinned her down on the forest hard ground. It surprised the princess to a great extent. She shut her eyes tightly right away, a little frightened. The young princess just resigned to whatever happens to her later. The creature itself turned into a very handsome young man, he also squeezed his eyes shut while in pain.

 

"Urrgghh! WHAT THE HELL?!" Hearing 'a man's voice', she opened her eyes spontaneously and tried to push him off of her.

 

She cried out, "I'm sorry! Will you please move?!" Reflexively, the boy opened his eyes looking right at her beautiful shining eyes. As perfectly hypnotized, he remained in his position without moving at all. The distance between their faces was very close that it made the girl underneath him to feel so much uncomfortable.

 

"I told you to MOVE! Don't you hear that?!"

 

"Oh-wow. Am I becoming delusional? This womankind..her looks can kill. Bloody hell!" He mumbled a curse under his breath, still his consciousness mesmerized by her beauty, specially those pair of honey-colored eyes that stared so intently, and threateningly into his own. Too bad, Sunny didn't catch some murmuring from the guy above her.

 

"What?! Did you say something? Yah! Don't try to mess with me! Now, don't wasting time. Get the hell off of me, please!" He smirked at her, leaned closer toward her face until the tip of their noses touched each other. Her eyes already perfectly rounded.

 

"Mess with you? Ck. Don't make me laugh, princess. I should be the one who warn you not the other way around. Just so you know, you'll be in a big trouble if you dare mess with me." He got off of her as soon as he said that and tidied his appearance. Sunny immediately got up then, cleaned up her dress.

 

"You know what? Just moronic people who would wander around in this dangerous place all alone." The boy mocked her indirectly and then was about to walk away when Sunny said something that made him stop on his tracks.

 

"Isn't it the right word for you? Just for your information, I am not stupid as you are who would intentionally jump out at me. Where are your instincts, exactly? Are you a fool to even forget to use it? Huh, wolves or werewolves combined ARE really ." The girl mocked him back and it seriously did make his blood boiled until his dark eyes color turned into blue, a beautiful icy blue. He came closer to her in blind haste, violently grabbed at her jaw gazing darkly into her eyes. Actually, it made the young lady startled and scared especially when the boy's beautiful blue eyes drilled deep into her innocent brown ones but, she was always good at hiding her emotion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter