✤─{ #07 }

Wolf and Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LuHan POV

 

» The Dreamworld «

 

This is it. I would come find him, my father, to giving my final decision. Yeah. I've made ​​up my mind, finally. I was very confident of this decision after I forced myself to rethink about it last night. So, here I come.

 

*Knock* *Knock*

 

I knocked on his office's door and after I heard his reply from the inside then, I immediately came in, "Good morning, old man. I apologize, if I'm already disturbing your works but, I'm here to give my final decision to you."

 

"Oh! Morning, son. It's ok. Well, I didn't expect that it would be this soon. You know? I just thought to give you an extra time to think about it but, let us forget it. So, what's this decision of yours?"

 

I sighed, "I've decided.. to accept your commands. I'll do the first task without doubts as my royal duty and be good for my leadership training. But the extra one, is a matter that requires very careful consideration. I am able to accept the mission since I can't deny the fate if the girl's truly a mate of mine for life but,  it will take a long process and therefore I'll be cooperating with you."

 

He widened his eyes, taken aback, "You.. You will?" Father asked me to make sure and I nodded, "Oh God... Thank you. Thank you son, because you just saved everyone with your decision. I believe the decision is fated."

 

"You don't need to thank me, pa. At least this is all I could do to make you and deceased mam happy as a form of my devotion and love to both of you. I promise that I will do it in earnest."

 

 

I could see that he was thrilled to hear my words, his eyes glistened in the morning light before smiling up happily at me, "I thank you so much for that matter... I'm really happy to hear that, Prince LuHan. You certainly won't regret this decision."

 

"I hope so. By the way father, can I ask you something?"

 

"Sure. Go on, kid."

 

"Is that true that Princess Sunny really left for earth, already? If that's so then, how do I find her among the earth population of womenkind?" I was utterly confused, and he let out a sigh. "Well.. yeah, sadly. According to the information that I received, that's so true little prince. And about that one..."  Father paused for a while to take something from his desk drawer before he pulled -what did he take before- out and placed it right beside his paperwork and some books on his desk. Oh, it was another exotic stuff but, somehow it seemed familiar to me. Wait. Wasn't it...

 

"Mam's bangle? This one belongs to mother, isn't it? What's with that thing actually, pa?"

 

"Yeah, this simple property forever belongs to her. Your mother has been wearing this since she married me. She made this herself. Well, as I've told you that your mother had left something to me and here it was. It's called Tanzanite tree of life bracelet. It would greatly help you in every way, including in terms of finding the princess on Earth."

 

I frowned, "I don't get it. Anyway, how come only with that stuff can easily find the princess and also how can I get back home to Dreamworld?"

 

"Listen, kid. You don't need to worry over such things because that's why I had sent Kris to go with you to the earth and to help you in all matters, included in finding Princess Sunny." He chuckled, "Apart with the help of him, I'm sure that you will definitely find the princess with your heart and instincts. Moreover, the princess isn't an ordinary girl but, she is a special one. You can definitely feel her aura. Look, your mam's bracelet isn't an unusual property either, child but, mystical one. LuHan, you must establish your heart first and by then you can put the cuff bracelet on the girl's hand whom you believe is Princess Sunny only to make sure that the girl is the right one; the gems will glow to the one you're quested for a soul mate. Remember, this bracelet should only be worn by your mate,  as a mandate of your late mama. You know there are those hidden facts about the bracelet, too." Papa continued.

 

I raised a brow, "Hn. What are they?"

 

"You see this blueish violet gemstone here is called Tanzanite, a "stone of magic". It surprisingly has a great magic power that helps spiritual awareness and psychic insight. This in turn, brings success in more areas of life. And as you could already tell, the tree of life, is a symbol of growth and strength. One more thing, the bracelet also is another key to open the eternity gate if it collaborates with each ring like yours and a pure heart of the user. No one knows about this unique fact other than us, I'm sure of it."

 

My eyes widened in surprised, "Really? Whoah. Dunno such simple thing as this stores a great mysterious power. Then, is there any other specific requirement to open the gate through the bracelet?"

 

"Of course, there is. The gate possesses its own supernatural power. It automatically opens only when the full moon night and not just any creature can pass through it without any designed keys. Other than the specified time the gate will lock up, you need the key to disclose it. Once you're ready, come to a vast meadow in the earth without being noticed by anyone, especially human beings, understood son? Be sure to keep in mind that you can just get back home to Dreamworld at that precise location and time. And yet, if you want to come back home then finish your tasks properly first. Do not disappoint me, LuHan. You should have known that I woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter