✤─{ #02 }

Wolf and Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Honey... is it true that you're going to do this?" Mother confirming my word. I nodded in resignation and both my parents finally smiled contentedly.

 

"Yes, ma."

 

"Thank you, sweet child. Don't have to worry my dear, because your father gonna take care of all things. You just need to prepare yourself until that day comes. Now you may go and get some sleep, you'll have the special lesson with Madam Lily tomorrow right?"

 

"Ne, I'll resign to my chamber. Good night, pa&ma." I bowed, then started walking toward the door and before I opened it, mother called me that made me stare back at her.

 

"Have a nice dream, sweety." Mom smiled at me with a very gracious and loving nature. I really liked her smiles because it was able to soothe feelings of everyone around her, and maybe it was my last time to see it. I gave her my best eyesmile.

 

"Thanks, mom." I turned around after I closed the door behind me and was about to take a step but, I had overheard my parents from outside the room.

 

"Dear husband, are you sure she is the one who deserves to keep our daughter safe as long as her stay on Earth?" My mom suddenly asked.

 

"Yes, love. The woman is the one...the lucky one. I have considered it all long before we broke the news to the princess just now. Moreover, I can't possibly let our daughter go without a guarantee of her safety and welfare. So, I had been arranged everything in order for Sunny to cover up her real identity." After catching the reply of father, I immediately went on my steps wishing I had chosen the right decision and for me and my family to be safe.

 

End Sunny POV

 

Whereas in other part of the Dreamworld there was a horrible place inhabited by the strongest and vicious wolves/werewolves, vampires or other terrifying creatures. Yet, there was a formidable small kingdom known as the Kingdom Moonlight, leading the wolf nation. The majesty of the royal household has been living alone since the death of his beloved wife but, he is blessed by the heaven to have a striking and handsome son who is going to be the sole successor of the kingdom. Unfortunately, his son adopted this nasty attitude that was not worthy enough to be his heir of becoming the new king, one day. It was really frustrating having to always deal with his only child.

 

"Where do you want to go, son?" The king asked from their living room as soon as he saw his son going down the stairs with an all black -non formal- outfit.

 

The young man turned round and he faced his father with such a cold expression plastered on his face.

 

"Go out, as usual. Oh please old man, you don't need to worry about me anymore because you know I was big enough to look after myself and besides, I don't just go hang around by myself tonight but with Lay and Xiumin, too." He replied casually.

 

"How can I don't need to worry when I know my son always comes out at this late hour and comes back home at dawn not in good shape? Don't you ever think what will be said by others about you?" The father began to be angry to look at the behavior of his son that never changes over years.

 

"Tch. What an old man. Just stop overreacting to me. I won't trouble you, I promised! Now now, I have to go and leave it all to me. Good night." He bowed slightly and vanished in an instant.

 

"LUHAN! GET BACK HERE... WE STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED TALKING. Heaven knows! That kid.. until this moment his attitude still hasn't changed. I can't let this happen once again, I had to do something." The king then took a letter that he had prepared from his cloak pocket and summoned his behest to discuss something.

 

"Yes, his majesty. May I know why did you call me?" A handsome man with a panda-like eyes and a pale face came over the king.

 

"Ah.. yes Tao. Please give this letter to Kris, tell him to meet me tomorrow morning and make sure there is no one knows about this case, including LuHan. I entrust it to you entirely." The king gave the letter to the young fellow, he immediately took it. In fact, Tao was a stooge and confidence of the king.

 

"Understood, his majesty. Is there anything else I can do to you?"

 

"No. Now, you may go and take a break, it's (just) about past midnight. And thank you for your assistance." Tao nodded and before the eyes could even blink, he vanished as well. The king stood up from his seat and walked to a place that only God knows.

 

 

LuHan POV

 

Only a matter of seconds I had arrived at my destination where we usually meet up. I could see that Lay and Xiumin having an unreadable expression -perhaps annoyed- the moment I got here. Oh !

 

"Yah! What took you so long? We already waited for you about half an hour ago. Are you troubled by your father again, eoh? Tch, you're such a little kid that every time needs supervision " Xiumin scolded, starting to make fun of me. Aish. If h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter