Xiumin + Kris - Just Because

We Are One

Just Because

Main Pairing: Xiumin + Kris (XiuRis)

Side Pairing: Sehun + Lay (LayHun?)

...xXx...

The first time he's asked the question, he pretends he doesn't hear.

It's easy with the boys playing video games right beside them and screaming so loud the neighbors complain.

The second time he's asked the question, he answers right away because he's thought about it.

Because you're cute and beautiful and-

His list goes on, but only as he keeps on going does he realize that 1. there is no end and 2. it's so hard to put into words.

The third time he's asked the question, he thinks more about it but can't come up with a better answer.

He simply shrugs.

The fourth time he's asked the question, he's confused because it's the freaking fourth time.

Why?

The question seems to throw him off, as does the furrow of his brows, and he mutters a faint Never mind. before moving away to do something else.

He shrugs again because he doesn't quite get what's gotten into him.

The fifth time he's asked the question, he decides that words aren't enough and shows it through action.

However, he wonders why this question and its answer is so important to him anyhow.

The sixth time he's asked the question, he doesn't know what else to do and he sighs because there's no words to explain it.

His brows furrow together in the middle of his forehead to think when he glances at him and finds eyes full of unshed tears.

He does the first thing on his mind.

Panic.

And it's only when his mind is jumbled, hands interlocked tightly with his, that a certain duo finally walks in and clears it up.

One takes him to another room to calm him down while the other sits him down on the couch and explains its importance, explaining it step-by-step from beginning to end.

And finally it clicks in his head.

And he races past the other, ignoring his calls to stop, and bursts into the other room, throwing one of the two out the door with a strength he didn't knew he had.

Then, he's alone with him.

And he says whatever words he's thinking because he can't think of anything else to say to clarify things.

I love you.

He opens his mouth to say something, but he continues.

I just freaking love you. 

He blushes.

I don't know why.

He near-dashes over, meeting their lips together quietly.

He can taste the salt of his tears and he doesn't pull away until he stops crying.

I don't know why.

He repeats.

Because when I'm with you, it doesn't matter why.

He gives him a light peck again.

Because all that matters is that I love you because it's you.

He suddenly feels embarrassed, but he assumes he did alright.

Especially when he leaps up and they kiss again, pulling away two seconds later when the same duo walks in to tease them.

...xXx...