Kris + Suho - Influential Leaders

We Are One

Influential Leaders

Main Pairing: Kris + Suho (KrisHo)

Side Pairing: Baekhyun + Chen (BaekChen), Tao + Sehun (TaoHun), Luhan + Kai (LuKai), Xiumin + D.O (XiuSoo), Lay + Chanyeol (LayYeol)

...xXx...

"Were they kind to you?" 

The question makes him pause on his way to his bedroom and turning, a smile already lights his face. 

"They were fine-" An eyebrow raises up as his smile turns into a scowl. "-not-Joonmyun. Jongdae, what are you doing?"

"Ventriloquism," Chen answers with a mischievous smile. "Wasn't my impression of Suho-Hyung good?"

"Wonderful," Kris answers dryly, which is an understatement since he was completely fooled. "Now can I go take a nap?"

"Because you're not going to talk with Suho-Hyung," Chen adds sarcastically. 

"K's here?" Kris realizes, his tone turning more eager. 

"In one ear and out the other," Chen snorts, walking away, but already Kris isn't listening as he darts down the hall into his room - into their room Kris thinks with half-joy and half-embarrassment. He opens the door immediately, not caring how stupid he looks or how Chen's laughing down the hallway while Baekhyun watches Chen with a roll of his eyeliner-lined eyes. 

"Yifan," Suho notices immediately, smiling mid-step out of the bathroom, towel over his head and shirtless. "Were they kind to you?"

Not as kind as you are. "They were fine," Kris answers shortly as his lips curl downward, shutting the door behind himself and walking over. He towers over Suho so he looks down upon the male for a moment, admiring all that's Suho and his, before wrapping his arms around Suho's waist, leaning his head down and burying it in Suho's neck. He keeps his hands together politely, but lets his lips brush Suho's neck appreciatively.

"Not fine," Suho guesses, his own hands wrapping around Kris's back. He laughs lightly, the vibrations running from his lips against Suho's neck and through his body. 

"Not at all," Kris agrees with a groan. "She had her hands all over me-"

He feels Suho's hands lightly clench at his shirt at those words and a smile lights his features because Suho cares.

"-and I couldn't do anything about it on TV. Tao offered to beat her a** but I couldn't say yes."

"You did good," Suho comforts, rubbing comfortable circles on Kris's back. "I knew you could Hyung."

"And you?" Kris asks in return.

"Perfectly fine," Suho responds, pulling away to find a shirt to wear that Kris finds completely unnecessary. "The MC was already a married one and he couldn't stop bragging about her during breaks."

"Lucky," Kris mutters in an almost-whine, sitting on the bed with a sigh.

"Don't worry about it," Suho advises, walking over and giving Kris a chaste kiss plus a fresh, dry towel and new jeans. "How about you go take a shower? It'll wash away all your worries. Promise."

Kris softens at Suho's cheeriness and agrees, pulling Suho down by the wrist for another kiss, this one a little longer and deeper, until he knows that Suho's blushing; then he winks and walks into their shared bathroom, letting the hot water erase his mind's troubles, feeling much better by the end as Suho had promised. 

When he comes out, he can smell dinner on the stove and without bothering to pull on a shirt since they're all guys and so he can show off a little to Suho, he walks towards the kitchen.

Xiumin, D.O, Suho, and Lay (who could actually cook well despite what others thought) are inside, pots and pans clinking, while Kai and Luhan are battling each other in a video game, Chen and Baekhyun cheering for someone, anyone, to win so that they can have their turn. Chanyeol, Sehun, and Tao are helping by setting up the table and he ignores them all, slipping into the kitchen and hugging Suho from the back.

"Smells good," he compliments, nose brushing against Suho's now-dry hair.

"I hope so," Suho jokes with a smile. "D.O and Xiumin have been working hard on cutting the ingredients."

"I meant you," Kris whispers so only Suho can hear, a teasing smile lighting his features. He can feel Suho's blush so he pulls away with a chuckle. 

"Ew. No PDA in the kitchen," Lay complains, waving a spatula at the two. 

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it. I'm going," Kris answers, messing with Lay's hair before leaving the kitchen. He joins Chen and Baekhyun on the couch, cheering albeit lazily. Before long, dinner is done and they all sit at the table, squished together. (And, at Suho's insistence, Kris had even worn a shirt.)

Kris sits next to Suho, making sure to keep Suho's right (dominant) hand trapped in his left hand while feeding him. Kris laughs whole-heartedly at Suho's consistent blush while Chen joins in the laughing until Baekhyun does the same thing Kris is doing, but to Chen. Then, the Chinese leader looks around the table and blinks.

"Since when did we have six couples here?" Kris voices aloud, getting eleven penetrating stares. He stares back until they look away and answer.

"We...uh...got together after you two did Duizhang," Luhan answers hesitantly. And this time, Suho laughs, poking Kris in the side with his free hand.

"You didn't notice?" Suho teases. "It's been this way for a while."

"We're on separate teams," Kris mutters. "It's more distracting."

"Less distracting you mean," Suho throws back. "Head in the game."

"We take after you Duizhang," Tao states jokingly, that familiar mischievous glint in his and Sehun's eyes. "We learned everything from you and Suho-Hyung."

"The walls are really thin you know," Sehun adds, smiling coyly.

Suho promptly chokes while Kris's eyes widen and his jaw drops. After a second, Kris closes his mouth and turns red while Suho coughs. Chen smirks at their misery and even Chanyeol gives a chuckle. 

"One for the youngest," Tao and Sehun state at once, giving each other a high-five. "Leaders zero."

The two run off for the explosion about to come.

"You guys are dead!" Kris fumes, chasing after the duo while Chanyeol and Chen laugh, Kai smirks, Luhan blushes, Baekhyun rolls his eyes, Xiumin continues to eat, Lay tilts his head with confusion, D.O blinks owlishly, and Suho promptly faints.

Being the duizhang, Kris decides, isn't always good. 

Especially without enough intimidation and a little too much inspiration.

...xXx...