Tao + Kris - Going Crazy

We Are One

Going Crazy

Main Pairing: Tao + Kris (TaoRis)

Side Pairing: Tao + Sehun (TaoHun)

...xXx...

It's unreasonable, even he can tell that much. 

But every time Tao touches him, his heart goes on overdrive and his mind goes blank. 

Every time Tao touches someone else, his heart stops and his mind is overcome with jealousy.

And not for the first time, Kris wishes that Tao would stop touching others because Tao's his it's not good for his heart.

"You okay?" Suho asks, raising a knowing eyebrow when Tao and Sehun share an iPod in the car, laughing in the back seat together.

"I'm fine," he manages to grit out, crossing his arms. He glances at the rearview mirror at the front of the car, able to see Tao and Sehun perfectly at his angle and clenches his jaw again. This was not a healthy emotion, he decides, blasting his own iPod in hopes of ignoring them. 

Tao laughed again, sticking his tongue out at Sehun playfully, but Kris could only hear the high-speed rhythm of "Two Moons" and his own vicious thoughts.

Definitely not healthy, he confirms, trying his best not to rip off his own seatbelt and force Sehun to switch seats with him.

Not healthy. At all. 

Even D.O notices, which means if even dense-D.O could see it, then so could everyone else.

"Mm...Kris-Hyung? Are you...feeling ok?"

"I'm fine," Kris mutters in response, unsure whether or not he felt true shame at his inability to hide his jealousy or confusion that Tao hasn't noticed yet. 

He was going crazy.

"I hope you're sure," D.O whispers to himself before leaving, shutting the door behind him. Kris sighs, collapsing on his bed in the dorms, just tired. He reviews the schedule in his head. That was the last schedule for the day, he realizes gleefully and exhausted, still jealous. Without bothering to change, he falls asleep immediately, make-up and all. 

He needs the rest. 

A cold splash awakes him from his sleep, his eyes flying open and brows slamming together knowingly.

"Kim Jongdae!" he shouts, letting the name ring through the halls. Faintly, he can hear Chen's telltale laughter and he huffs, wiping a hand through his hair and then rubbing his eyes. He blinks, confused.

He is sure (as lazy as it is) that he had fallen asleep with his make-up on last night...Where was the make-up smudge?

He must have been going crazy, he reasons, what with Tao and all-

And Tao was lying right beside him, still asleep - hair tousled and-

"Holy motherf-" He falls off the bed, cursing as he winces when his head hits the corner of the other bed and Tao finally wakes up, lifting his head off the pillow, eyes still half-lidded.

"Duizhang?" Tao questions and whoa, Kris was not prepared for that much appreciated attack on his heart. 

"T-Tao," he responds, cursing inwardly at his stutter. If Tao notices, he doesn't pay any mind. "What are you doing in my bed?"

"What are you talking about Duizhang?" Tao asks with a yawn. "You're in my room. You were so tired last night, I didn't bother waking you. I just wiped off your make-up."

And Kris was sure he was going crazy. 

"Y-Y-You couldn't sleep in my bed instead?"

"Why? Is it bad to spend the night with you once Duizhang?" 

No. "Yes. The bed's not big enough for the both of us," he tries to reason, but the excuse sounds weak even to his own ears (which were red in embarrassment he could tell). 

"It's not," Tao retorts, grabbing Kris's wrist and pulling him up. (Later, he would wonder how Tao was able to pull him up so easily and blame it on his disorientation and embarrassment.)

"See?" Tao questions, smiling. "It's fine. Now let's sleep. We don't have any schedules today." 

Tao closes his eyes again, one hand still holding onto Kris's between their heads. 

Kris sighed, resigned.

Yup.

Definitely crazy.

...xXx...