Snowflakes

Arpeggio

Listen to Taeyeon's 그리고 하나 (And One) [That Winter, The Wind Blows OST] for "Yuri's OST" :)

 

 

"Help me thank your family for the great dinner, Yuri ah. I had a really great time."

 

It's currently 9.20pm, about an hour and half before Tiffany's Chinchin schedule. We just left my apartment and are pretty much on task with regards to piano lessons. Since I have nothing to do for the night, I decided to be her chauffeur.

 

"Hmm Fany ah, would you like to go somewhere with me?"

 

"Sure, I have nothing to do right now and it'll be great to experience new things."

 

We both walked towards Tiffany's pink mini cooper and and took the driver's seat.

 

"Hey what do you think you are doing?"

 

"Pulling off the chauffeur-mode, I guess? Close your eyes while I drive you. It's been a really long day for you, I just want you to have some rest before your schedule later on." While saying that, my right palm covered her eyes while my left steered the wheel. The skinship wasn't intentional, but it just happened after whatever I said. It's as if it's meant to be, to look after her and make sure she doesn't overwork herself. Once again, I felt that pull inside my heart. Congratulations Kwon Yuri, you're officially Tiffany-whipped. But wait, isn't it the case ever since years ago? It somehow felt different this time, and a smile broke out as I saw her slowly drifting towards dream land as I drive. 

 

I lied.

 

I didn't bring her anywhere. I just parked her car near Yeouido park and let the engine rest. I watched her sleep so soundly, head tilted towards the seat belt. The sight is truly sweet. This very moment, I can't help bt think how lucky am I, to have her beside me and it's only the both of us. The views are switched between the sleeping beauty as well as the light snow landing on the windscreen that soon became water droplets. This very moment felt like a scene from a movie, where the protagonist's about to stealthily kiss the one beside her. I could even feel a song, especially a song from a drama's ost playing inside me. Yes, I'm so dramatic, thank you. Unknowingly, my hands reached for her bangs and swept it away from her eyes, even though they're closed. I smiled to myself again. Simple gestures and nothing more than that, I felt very obligated to do every single thing for her and just her. As the time's nearing her radio schedule, it's a must to wake her up from her beauty nap, as much as I want her to sleep more. While driving towards KBS broadcasting buiding, my right hand grab her left and gave it a gentle squeeze.

 

"Fany, wake up. It's time for Chin Chin~"

 

"Uuuuuhhh..hhhhhhh. Huh Yuri, I thought you wanted to bring me somewhere?" 

 

"No I lied. I just want you to rest while I drive you here. Sleep is really important, you know? Or else your brain will find it difficult to absorb new things."

 

"Yuri-ah, that's really thoughtful of you but I felt a little disappointed. I thought I'll get a surprise from experiencing new things but oh well."

 

"Sorry, but you do know my good intentions, right? I'll surprise you next time. And oh, should I drop you at the reception area or the side door of the building?"

 

"Keep your promise, I want my surprise next time round. Reception please, I'd like to say hi to my fans who will most likely be waiting outside."

 

"As you wish~ I'll look over you from the car later on to make sure you're safe. Also, I'll park your car at carpark building and text you the level later on, ok?"

 

"Yes yes Yuri. Look over me? Ha ha why do you sound like my non-existent personal body guard? Anyway, thank you for allowing me to have a short nap while you waste your time to drive me here, while you can actually spend it with your family."

 

"Don't mention. As I said, it's my job to keep you safe while Jessica's not in sight."

 

"Yes body guard Kwon. Okay I have to go, see you on Tuesday then. Tomorrow and Monday will be extremely packed for me. I've got interviews, sponsors' event, two recordings for variety shows as well as dance choreographies for the upcoming concert. Well well. Oh yeah, listen to my live radio interview later on if you want to. Bye~ "

 

 

I stared as her view disappeared into the building after saying hi to her fans. There're some fans who even snapped photographs of me. I mean, why? Man I'm driving off right now in case I appear on the news

 

After parking Tiffany's car in the carpark, I went out to the roads to get a cab back to my place. It's so freaking cold at night, urgh. The ride took about 20 minutes and I'm back at home, alone. Hani's at my parent's place today as they treat her as their grandchild and there's always a compulsary weekend sleepover at their place so I can't say no. Laying on my bed like a potato, I tuned to Chin Chin online while checking news updates. Life's good when I'm chilling at home.

 

~~

 

"Ahhh Tiffany ssi, please tell me about any new people or new experiences you met or gained recently?"

 

"New? Yes there's one. The feeling felt so new, yet very familiar. It's only been a short while but I felt genuinely happy and safe with that particular person's presence. It's a feeling that I haven't felt in a very long while. I hope that very person's listening to chin chin right now. I know you are, right? kekeke."

 

"Wow this person, is it Tiffany ssi's new love interest? He must be a very lucky person."

 

"Ahh I don't know and can't comment about that. But if you're listening, I want you to know that I really appreciate your kind gestures. It may not mean anything to you, but it meant everything to me."

 

"I'm sure the fans are curious and very intrigued. Well after this very talk segment, let's play Because It's You, a song Tiffany wanted to dedicated to the special person she just mentioned."

 

~~

 

 

Is

 

she

 

 

talking

 

 

about

 

 

me?????????

 

I can't be hallucinating, or maybe I am? Whatever she said in ther interview, it's quite vague. Especially the gender part, where she didn't comment about. Well, Tiffany told me to listen to her radio interview just now and she just expressed that she's happy around me. just got real. Like REAL.

 

~Meanwhile, Yuri's retardedly half sobbing & half giggling to herself while trying to suppress her actions with a pillow to muffle her sobs/giggles. Weird. Very weird.~

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

New update, hope y'all like it ^.~

Weeeee...........