Hangover or not

Arpeggio

I woke up with a slight headache (yes, my alcohol tolerance is that bad) and opened my eyes to a sight of a sleeping angel. Her long hair spreads over the sofa, her plump lips slightly moist and her skin radiating. So perfect, I could wake up to this sight every day. Whatever happened before we fell asleep, it would have been forgotten by her, considering the amount of tequila she drowned herself with. It's my first and it's nothing less of what I've imagined it to be. She's aggressive and fierce, a total opposite of my behaviour whenever she's around. I act like a little puppy whenever she's near me, feeling small and timid. However, she made me realised this shouldn't be the case as the attraction is mutual, or so she said when she's drunk.

 

Should I pray that she'll wake up forgetting whatever we've done? Or should I act as if nothing happened? Or should I follow my heart and love her more thatn the way she deserves to be loved? Between those three options, my heart is obviously leaning towards the last but my brain is contemplating between the first two options. How would the public react if the situation goes out of hand? What would Jessica and YT think of me? Feigning a piano teacher status to woo a celebrity? That's totally wrong.

 

Whatever happened though?

 

*flashback*

 

 

"Don't st...stop.... loving me, will you promise me Yuri?"

 

"How could I ever stop? Being given the honour to love and care for you, it's my biggest dream come true Fany ahh."

 


Tiffany smiled and lightly pinched Yuri's cheek. Both girls seemed very much intoxicated from the surface as they're slurring and giggling while caressing each other's faces, but Tiffany has high alcohol tolerance and Yuri only had a sip. On the inside, it's safe to say that they're both at least 60% sober. Both of them are on the sofa and Tiffany's lying on Yuri's chest with the latter playing with the other's hair while smelling it too. Yuri loves Tiffany's gorgeous hair and what more would she want to do than to play with it? Weird and it's kind of too. 

 

Tiredness kicked in after their session of tongue-o-war and they both fell asleep on the couch.

 

 

Okay pabo, it's time to wake Fany up before she's late for her variety program recording.

 

Slowly and cautiously, I got off the couch without disturbing Fany and went to make breakfast for her. Today's menu: Strawberry yogurt with pancakes. It'll be pink and Fany will surely love it. To make it even more special (not forgetting cliche too), I'm going to shape the pancakes into mini hearts. There you go, cheesy Kwon. While happily shaping my pancakes with the heart-shaped mold, I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist. I immediately turned around to the owner of them arms and was greeted with Fany's morning eyesmile. Even without the magic of cosmetics coverage, she looks flawless. I can't believe I'm not dreaming. She's fully aware of whatever that happened last night!

 

 

"Morning Yuwreeee~ you're cooking breakfast for me?"

 

"Nope. I'm cooking for the security guard ahjussi that safeguards over this apartment. Of course it's for you, if not who else?"

 

"Thank you again Yuri. How do you know I like strawberries? And I see you're shaping them into heart shapes too, so pretty."

 

"Because I just do. Go wash up and prepare for your schedule while I prepare food for your stomach. No need to thank me."

 

 

With that, I felt a light peck on my cheeks and the arms loosen its' grip. My nerve neurons got triggered and I can feel my entire body heating up due to that very action initiated by Miss Hwang. What on earth are you doing to me? 

 

She left my sight after having her breakfast and left me feeling mentally screwed, plus I noticed that I won't get to see the ultra busy lady till about 36 hours later, which left me feeling a little empty. I decided to meet YoonA for lunch later on so I can tell her whatever happened so she could at least help me to sort my feelings. When I was about to make a call to my best friend, I received a call from an unknown number.

 

 

"It's me, Tiffany's manager Jessica. I have a task for you and it's all for Tiffany's well-being. Are you free to talk now?"

 

"Erm yes Jessica ssi. What would you like me to do?"

 

"You see, Tiffany's acting really weird recently say, during Chin Chin radio. From what I know, she haven't been meeting any new male friends so I wish you can help me keep an eye on her. She's definitely not allowed to be in a relationship as of now. Her career is at its peak and breaching her contract's rule of dating ban could ruin it. I hope you could help me, or help Tiffany, to monitor and regulate her life so that it'll be more proper and deem fit as a celebrity."

 

"Pardon me but what are you talking about? I'm quite clueless about this issue plus it's not as if she'll listen to me, will she? It's also not right to control someone's basic human rights, which is to fall in love."

 

"Miss Piano teacher, I'm just asking you to help me monitor and not asking you to teach me what to do and what NOT to do. I'm her manager and she's a celebrity. I know better than the both of you."

 

"Of course I know that but don't you think it's too overwhelming to intervene one's personal rights to have feelings for others? Sorry Jessica ssi but I can't promise to help you with this. What I can promise is that I'll make sure Tiffany have a flaw-free performance during her concert. Goodbye."

 

"You incorrigible piano person, I'm not even asking for much. Whatever, don't come and beg me if things gets out of control and you can't handle her, ending up screwing the piano recital segment."

 

 

Tiffany's right, Jessica seemed like a control-freak when initially I thought Fany was just drunk blabbering.

 

 

However, this very moment makes me self-reflect; would loving her really cause her into trouble from the company and career?

 

 

What is Jessica's right? Maybe I should stop before it gets worst. Pardon me but as a psychology student, it's a part of me to analyse every possible situation and it's outcome. Which is a win-win and which isn't? Who could benefit from it? It just irs me sometimes when I unknowingly placed myself into someone else's perspective and I view things in a different light. Such occurances couldn't be helped, it just so happens and it always does. That's probably why I'm never attached. Over-analysing of a person or situation isn't exactly a good thing. And, being mostly right about it is the worst part.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter's pretty consised. Mostly Yuri's inner thoughts about the situation she's in.

 

Does it alway apply to you guys, when we all tend to over-analyse every possible situation? Should this be the case or we should just simply seize the moment. Food for thought~ Sometimes we tend to think way too much about a certain situation and it ended up worse than it should be. I'm currently feeling whatever Yuri's feeling in this chapter so it pretty much sums up the psycho too-much-talking-to-self paragraphs. Pardon me.