I Choose To Love You

Arpeggio

/Do listen to Hyorin's I Choose To Love You (널 사랑하겠어) while reading~ because I'm currently listening to it while typing/

 

 

I hope she tuned in to ChinChin and listened to whatever I've said.

 

Not knowing why, there's only this sudden urge to spill whatever I felt about her on air. It haven't been long since I last saw her, but I'm already starting to miss her presence. Call me obsessed, but I don't care. It seems Yuri's the only person that has ever made me felt like this in a really, really long time. It's like she's a missing puzzle piece, but finally found.

 

 

"So, who's that special person you revealed just now? Don't tell me you're dating Fany. You know you're not supposed to and I won't allow you to."

 

"Who are you to say that to me? I'm of good age to do whatever I want. I'm lonely too, Sica ya. I need someone to care and love me, the way I deserve."

 

"You should know your status as a celebrity and the rules. Stop this game and get focused on work. You have a major concert coming up soon, don't screw it up. Be serious, Fany."

 

"/scoffs/ I know what I'm doing. Just go home Jessi, it's already 12.30am. See you later on for Happy Together's recording and fansign event at Beanpole. We both need some sleep."

 

"Let me drive you back. Make sure you don't mess around when the variety show's hosts ask you questions. You should've known better."

 

"I have my own car. Just go home yourself Jessi. No need to treat me like a kid when no one's in sight."

 

Will they quit treating me like a puppet when there's no media representatives or fans around?

 

 

Jessica shook her head and left. It's been half an hour since the show ended and Tiffany was pretty much alone as the few radio and broadcast staffs from the radio building left immediately after ChinChin. Such quietness makes Tiffany feel more peaceful than eery. While walking to the carpark, she texted Yuri, just as her heart told her to do so.

 

"Hey... I'm done with my recording. Did you listen to it? (; "

 

"Yep, sure I did. Are you on your way home now? Drive safe and see you in two days' time."

 

"No actually, I want to see you now. Care to meet for a drink? My treat."

 

Please say yes. I really need a drink, maybe two.

 

 

5 minutes passed...

 

 

"It's okay if you don't want to. Sleep well then. Goodnight."

 

"Ahh wait, I'll meet you. Where?"

 

"Get changed and I'll fetch you in 20 minutes' time. You'll call the shots, see you~"

 

 

 

Decked in casual vintage shirt & denim do with a muffler & trenchcoat, Yuri's off to meet Tiffany. The headlights blinded Yuri's vision for a second and she's greeted with Tiffany's eyesmile again, which is capable of melting the snow on the ground and of course her heart.

 

"You should be resting and not craving for drinks at this time, Fany ah. They're not good for you."

 

"Just accompany me Yuri ah, I feel really lonely right now."

 

"Ok I will. One condition though, we'll buy the drinks from the convenience store nearby and you'll drink at my place. I don't wish for other people to see you in a drunk state."

 

"Sounds like a pretty good deal too. I can even sleepover if I got drunk. HAHAHAHA~"

 

Even better, I don't have to act in front of the public and drink as much as I want too.

 

 

"So, what drinks do you wanna get?"

 

We're currently at a specialty alcohol store 2 streets away from Yuri's apartment. I've parked my car and decided to take a stroll instead of driving since we've agreed to drink at Yuri's place and not at a bar. That girl's probably afraid that I'll get recognised or harassed by drunkards. Or she probably just want it to be only the both of us? Ok I must me over thinking.

 

"I'll get a two bottles of Moet Chandon Rose Imperial, one Patron XO, one Gold Label and one Belvedere citrus. Total 5 bottles."

 

"Wait wait wait Fany you must be kidding. That's WAY too much. No."

 

"I can just stock them up at your place and come over to drink if I feel like it. Anyway I won't be allowed to drink inside the apartment given by YT so, just please do me this favour."

 

"Ahh... right. But still. I'd recommend you not to take too much alcohol it'll affect you voice and most importantly your liver."

 

"You know what, I'll just get 2 bottles of tequila instead. Quite telling me what to do and what not to do. I'm an adult and I fully know the consequences."

 

 

With that, Tiffany grabbed two bottles of Patron Silver towards the cashier and after that, stomp towards the direction of Yuri's apartment with the latter chasing from behind.

 

 

"Fany I'm not telling you what to do I'm just concerned. Why do you want to drink so much when you understand that it's not good for your body? What's bothering you to the extent that you want to torture yourself with alcohol? Tell me."

 

"You'll know. Just let me do whatever I want okay? Don't bother stopping me because it will never work. I love alcohol so just let me have em tonight and keep this away from Jessi."

 

 

Yuri's speechless, hence she just kept mum and walked beside Fany while the latter's already drinking from the bottle. By the time they reached Yuri's doorstep, she's done with nearly half of the bottle. Her cheeks are flushing red and her eyes are constantly focusing in front. It's pretty clear that she's at least 30% inebriated. After the door flunk open, Tiffany passed Yuri the un-opened bottle and proceeded to fall on the sofa to finish her first bottle. Yuri went towards Fany after putting ther bottle down and held her close, shaking her head.

 

"If you want to drink, drink slowly."

 

"Hehhehee... sloooowwww...ly. Yuwreeeee drink some tooooo..."

 

"No thanks I don't really like alcohol. So tell me, what's bothering you? There must be something or else you won't insist on drinking that much."

 

"Howwww wouldddd you know!!! I....I.....am being treated like a ing puppet. Jess....sica... and the company, they want to control maiiiii life.... I need moreeeeee moreeeeeee freedom. Not less but moreeee..."

 

"You do have your freedom. Aren't you drinking with me now? I'm sure if they're more strict, you won't even be here right now. Cheer up Fany ah, things will get better."

 

"Nuuuuu you don't knowwwww!!! Nevermind... drink drink hehe drink..."

 

With that, Tiffany shoved it into Yuri's mouth and it's too late to hold back. She accidentally took a sip while trying to get the tequila bottle off and pushing Tiffany away -albeit slightly-. 

 

 

 /Yuri's current thought/

*Oh my gosh... did I just shared a bottle with Tiffany?!!? Does this mean indirect kissing?*

 

 

"Fany ah I said I don't want any! I think you're drunk, Imma get a towel to wipe your face. Wait a minute."

 

While trying to get herself up from the sofa, Yuri felt a little dizzy but nonetheless she managed to get up until Tiffany pulled her arm and she's back onto the sofa once more. Before Yuri's fast enough to react, Tiffany sat on Yuri's laps with her left arm wrapping around Yuri's neck and her thighs pinning Yuri down on the sofa, not allowing the latter to escape, in a sense. She took another mouthful of tequila and swallowed some of it with ease. After which, a knowing smirk appeared on Fany's lips and she forced the remaining tequila down Yuri's throat through her own mouth. Yes, apparently that's Yuri's first kiss.

 

"So, how do you like your shot of tequila? Do you feel the warm sensation in your throat?"

 

"Fany... I.... think...we.....shouldn't....." 

 

"Ssssh.... I know you want it too, don't you?"

 

"No... I mean... you're.....errr.... but...."

 

"Just tell me what you're feeling about me right now.... no but, no errr..."

 

"I feel...feel... hot and dizz.....zzy, the alcohol is having its effect.....I think..."

 

"If so, just embrace the effect it has on you. I know you like me a lot, from all the little things you'd do for me. Chauffeuring me, making me drinks, waffles, nagging me to sleep more etc. You think I don't know? Kwon Yuri, do you know what you're doing to me? Do you?"

 

"You have no idea. Do YOU have any idea what you're doing to me? I can't even talk straight when you're near me. It's so surreal it gives me chills. Do you know how much it hurts me when you cry? Do you know I've been attracted to you ever since 4 years ago, but offically it's been 2 days but that's enough to make me love you. You make me feel something that I've not felt in ages, to feel the need to protect someone, to be their pillar of strength and to share their pain. Do you know how much it hurts me when you...."

 

Tiffany stopped Yuri from continuing by her plump lips, like a famished vampire. She grabbed Yuri's head closer with her hands while grabbing her hips harder with her thighs. Yuri's unstoppable as well, unable to let go of her arms around Tiffany's glorious waist and reciprocating to Tiffany's le. 5 minutes into it, their faces are both flushed and lips pretty much swollen.

 

 

"Yuwreee, you want more alcohol?"

 

"No. Fany ahh, I just want you to know that I'll always be there for you, no matter what. You can count on me."

 

"I know. You'll always be my hero. Nevermind, let's just continue from where we left off and save the other bottle for next time. Told you I wanted more bottles."

 

"Ahhhh now I regretted stopping you....."

 

 

 

Whether they're drunk or not, it's evident that they're surely enjoying themselves and it's a good thing that Hani isn't here. What's left, is an empty bottle of tequila and another bottle that's full on the kitchen counter. Yuri's secret dream came true.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the 10th chapter with some inimate scenes. Hope y'all like it?

Anyway, I met the girls last Saturday during a Fashion Concert event. It was such a highly-anticipated event for me personally because it's their first time performing IGAB & DQ in Singapore and thankful that I'm able to witness YulTi moments too! :')

My friend took this fancam and it's pretty cool so watch it if you'd like to.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOUGJR01STQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUyxMIcu52luOygAeQJwkBwg