Misconception

Arpeggio

This has to be one of the best sleep I have in ages.

 

It's 6.40am and the morning sun's rays shined through the pastel rose hued window blinds. Rather than feeling irritated by the lack of sleep, I was surprised that I woke up feeling rather refreshed despite the fact that I only had less than 3 hours worth of rest. Poor Yuri must've been still sleeping on her couch. I felt really guilty for making a person I just met to do such favours for me, like sleepovers and stuff. She must've thought that I've a weird person.

 

I don't know why, but I felt genuinely comfortable and a tinge of joy whenever I interact with her. I hope she feels the same way too.

 

Because that isn't always the case. Being in the entertainment industry for the past four years, socialising is key to climb the ladder of fame. Just how often do I have to be told to make useful connections with people that are beneficial for my career, like Lotte's PR manager oppa, J.Estina's head of advertisements unnie and more. I won't say I dislike such 'connections', but I'd say it's more of a NEED instead of WANT. To secure ideal large scale promotion opportunities, it is a definite must. Just how often do I feel like everyone's being nice and interacting with me, just because it's either part of their job or duties?

Sometimes I feel lonely, no I mean most of the times. I felt like the Miyoung inside me was completely gone, until Yuri appeared and resurrect that side of me. I can't be more thankful for her, a person I barely knew but felt like I've known her for ages. This feeling I have for someone I've met out of so many others, it feels real.

 

I need to know her more, so that we can get closer.

 

Suddenly, there's this fun but rude thought in my mind; to ransack Yuri's room, without her knowing of course. It's the only way to find out more about her, that's of course skipping the draggy and awkward part which I'm to busy for. Her room's quite empty though, just her bed, wardrobe for her clothes, cabinets installed under her bed that stores god-knows-what and Hani's little bed beside the threshold of the room.

 

Hmm let's start with her wardrobe.

Okay there's nothing special... Monochrome coloured t-shirts, a few black dresses, plenty of fitted white collared shirts & vintage denims. Wow, her fashion sense is pretty questionably un-feminine since I barely spotted any pink even though her bed & window blinds are pink. Time to attack the secret cabinets under her bed! 

 

O_____O

 

*Gosh, are those posters of me like, Tiffany Hwang? First album, mini single, OST collaboration albums, official posters....*

 

I honestly can't believe my very eyes. Now it makes so much sense why she played lost in love so well, and why she stuttered so bad when we talked. I don't know what to say. Should I feel blessed that she's actually my fan? Should I worry that she'll spill to the reporters that I sleptover at her place? Nonono, she wouldn't do that. I just know she won't but this makes me feel weird all over again, a sense of overwhelming joy for that matter. Not just the usual feeling of being flattered, but something stronger. I'll leave a secret penned down message on one of the posters to surprise her, that'll be fun when she finds out hehe.

 

 

"Good morning Yuri!"

 

"Uhhh... *yawns* gu...gudd morninnn...nngggg Tippani.."

 

Oh dear she's working on the documents that Jessica gave her. That means, she haven't been sleeping!

 

"You haven't slept?"

 

"Noo... I mean yes, I've slept for a bit."

 

"Don't lie, look at your eyebags. You look like a panda now~"

 

"Or fisheyes? Kekeke"

 

"YAHHHH...DON'T YOU EVER SAY FISHEYES!!!"

This word itself gave me goosebumps oh my goodness I hate it so much it's so scary...

 

"Sorry Tippani~ I guess you should go off soon since you need to reach Myeongdong at 8am. By the way, I've prepared some waffles with honey for you, if you don't mind, please have some?"

 

She sacrificed her sleep to prepare the music scores (part of her job requirements) & made breakfast for me (not required in her job scope), I honestly haven't felt that much concern in a long time.

 

"I'd love to but I can't. Jessica would lecture me for having a carbo and sucrose rich diet, sigh"

 

""Tippani, it's not like I'll tell her, right?! It's really important to have a good breakfast to start the day. Don't starve yourself, please."

 

 

 

Can't believe she's actually begging me to have breakfast for MY own good, not her's. That's just too much concern from someone new, but I love how she concerns about me, authoritative yet caring. I'll be dead if Jessica finds out but can't help it, I'm having a sweet tooth and it's made by Yuri, how can I not eat them?

 

"Okay you're right, I shall have them to start my day well. Oh, can you give me some warm milk or chocolate, please?"

 

"Sure, I'll make some hot chocolate for you. It's actually my secret specialty with regards to beverage making."

 

"Thank you~ You sure make good drinks eh? That explained why I had a good sleep yesterday, even though it's only 2 hours or so. Your honey cinnamon drink works wonders."

 

"Really? That's so good to hear. Please have more of that drink in the future so that you'll have better nights."

 

"I think so too. Question of the day; will you make them for me because I sure as hell bad at making drinks."

 

At this point, I felt as if time has paused. It'll be so awkward if she says no like NO MAKE IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY ... oh . Please don't do that to me.

 

 

"Sssu..sure, why not? Since you love my drinks, I'd be more than willing to make them for you."

 

 

 

She mentioned 'for me'. Of course I'm overthinking. It feels so nice to have someone that concerns you and is willing to do things for you. I like how this feels.

 

 

 

------------------------------

That's the first Tiffany's perspective (;

I apologize for a rather short chapter this time but I hope you'll like it.

Stay tuned for more and for those who commented, I sincerely appreciate EVERY comment. 

Thank you!