Honey, chocolate & fish eyes

Arpeggio

How can you say that, Tiffany Hwang? Don't you know that it made me speechless for a few seconds?

 

Now she's having my Mickey shaped waffles and specially-made hot chocolate at my mini counter in the kitchen, happily munching on the fluffy waffles drenched with manuka honey. She said she's only going to have half of it but here she is, nearly finishing her second piece and about to take the third one. It makes me wonder how long has it been since she last had some decent food or it's because my honey waffles are too good? I mean of course, I make really good waffles. They're fluffy, buttery and most importantly, healthy. She looks so contented having them and I can't stop staring at her while she eats.

 

"Thank you so much for the wonderful breakfast Yuri! Your honey waffles tastes so good I might transform into a pig soon. I'll call you after my CF filming schedule to arrange for lesson later on, okay?"

 

After which, she smiled & pulled me into a light goodbye hug. When she's about to open the door, I grasp her left wrist at once.

 

"I better send you off or you might get stalked by god knows who. I mean, since Jessica the manager isn't here, it's my responsibility.. well, sort of.. to erm, look after my student?"

 

She turned around to look at me and her eyes beamed. Oh those eyesmiles, I can yet can't stare at them for too long or I might explode, I guess.

 

It's 7.40am and it's still considered quiet around the neighbourhood, considering it's weekends. Birds chirping and occasional car honks. People having breakfast in the cafes, ahjummas setting up stores to prepare themselves for the upcoming busy day and joggers with their earbuds on. Nothing different, nothing new. No one is aware of the celebrity's presence, which I am thankful for. I hurriedly sent Tiffany to her car and wish her all the best for her CF filming.

 

"Remember to call me later on. Meanwhile, I'll work with the given documents and help you improvise on your songs. Take care."

 

Tiffany looked at me, nodded and gave two gentle squeezes on my elbow, which is her way of acknowledgment. After that, she drove off towards Lotte Young Mall.

 

 

I'm feeling extremely exhausted after pulling off an all-nighter so I rushed back to my apartment for some sleep. 

 

"Yaaahhh Kwon Hani, mummy didn't get enough sleep yesterday yet you slept so well. Now go sweep the floor while mummy takes her well-deserved rest."

 

Hani stared blankly at me and wagged her tail, waiting for me to give her some treat. 

 

"No treats for you Hani baby, just go play with your mickey mouse plushie."

 

Eventually she went out of the room.

 

Now I'm lying on my bed, which my goddess had slept on just a few hours ago. Whatever happened since last night, was it a dream afterall? 

 

Slowly, I fell into a deep slumber......

 

 

 

 

"Yuri ahh my hero! Protect meeeeeee~"

 

"Yes Fany baby, I'll not let that giant fisheye monster hurt you!"

 

We're both running away from Fisheye monster, which is chasing us from behind. We're both situated along the stretch of Hangang. Tiffany and I are both interlocking our hands and escaping from the monster.

 

"YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY FROM ME, MUAHAHAHA~"

 

"Don't you ever harm the love of my life or I'll dig your hideous eyes out of your socket you stinky giant fish!"

 

"No you can't.. bloop bloop! Tiffany I am going to eat you~"

 

"Don't you DAREEE...."

 

 

 

 

 

"DON'T YOU..."

 

Wait, what?

 

I was dreaming. It was a damn dream. Oh pabo Yul, of course it is. How can a fish be chasing human beings off the water?!

It must be because I've been teasing Tiffany about fisheyes (which she's scared of) and karma hits upon me that I dreamt of a silly dream. This genre will probably be classified as horror to Tiffany, if she's the one dreaming. While sitting on the edge of my bed, I can't help but smile while recalling that very dream where Tiffany called me her hero.

 

 

I know it's a dream and a silly one at it, but it feels pretty damn good too.

 

 

 

Since I can't fall back to sleep after that silly dream and I'll be free till Tiffany calls me, I decided to spend the afternoon with my lovely parents.

 

 

"Yes my dear daughter?"

 

"Ommaaaa~ are you free today? I've missed you for 4 days keke. Let's have brunch with appa and oppa at 11am, what do you say?"

 

"Oh it'd be lovely. Should we catch a movie after the meal too? I've been watching to watch this american movie Iron Man 3."

 

"Nehhh omma, I'd love to! See you at home in half an hour's time and appa will drive us, keke."

 

"Bring Hani along. I haven't seen her in a while. We'll ask the halmoni opposite to babysit Hani for us while we're out ok?"

 

"All the better. See you later omma, saranghaeyo!"

 

 

 

We spent the lovely afternoon having a delicious meal of Korean spicy hotpot near Dongdaemun, with lots of chatters and reminiscing of our childhood times where omma and appa were changing clothes for oppa and I. Those were the good ol' times. After that, we headed off to watch the iron man movie in a nearby cineplex. It's always nice and fuzzy to spend quality time with my dear family. Wonder what I'd do without them by my side.

 

This very moment, I thought of Tiffany. Being alone for nearly the past decade, it must be really difficult for her. Concerns and cooking from omma, playing tennis and encouragements from appa as well as heart-to-heart talk with oppa that I used to take for granted makes me appreciate my family even more. At the same time, I can't help but feel Fany's pain.


It's already 4.15pm.

 

 

I wonder when will she call me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for chapter 7 y'all.

Keep the comments coming in and let me know what you think will happen in the next chapter? ^.~

Oh if you all haven't already know, Yuri just opened an instagrammed account today and posted 9 photos thus far! Ahhh, I'm so happy :')

Go follow @yulyulk!

 

By any chance if you guys are interested about the person behind the screen, you're most welcome to say hi to @phoelosophoe on twitter! 

Hehe that's all folks, have a nice weekend y'all!