Start of a new composition

Arpeggio

Time check; it's 8.01pm

 

I just left the music school as there aren't any schedules left since Mr Kim will refer my student (that's supposed to have a lesson from 8.15pm to 9pm) to my colleague Sunny ssi. Well she'd better not curse on me for the sudden class and a much hectic schedule for the upcoming 2 weeks! The slip of paper that was given to me stated that the location of the intensive private lessons will be taken place in Cheongdam, which is about 10-15 minutes walk away from the music school since we're located in Apgujeong.

 

Oh wow, so what am I going to do for the next 3 hours?! It's been a while since I have THAT much time on hand.

 

It's decided. I shall go to a nearby cafe to enjoy some warm beverage with a cake while enjoying some personal reading time (meanwhile listening to Tiffany's songs as well, of course!). It's pretty chilly while walking over to Ediya Coffee and am actually wondering if I'll bump into any celebrities tonight as it's GANGNAM.... opp opp...okay no way I'm actually singing that.

 

As I entered the cafe, Mr Teethy barista welcomed me with the biggest grin that'll somehow brighten up my mood hence I've always been coming back to the same branch. I've came to know that his name is Chanyeol and he's a highschool senior when he's not barista. Pretty amazed that we'll always be able to have simple but pleasant conversations while multi-tasking with our respective jobs a.k.a me reading & dining and him brewing coffee & preparing other beverages. It's rather quiet inside this particular branch considering it's in Apgujeong. Maybe because it's located at a more secluded area, which is only 3 minutes away from my office aka the music school. Nonetheless, I appreciate the peace and quietness inside. Ordered hazelnut latte and a warm chocolate cake, who says I can't have supper? It's time to finish my remaining chapters of 'The Fault In Our Stars' while listening to Tiffany's debut song "By Myself". I can actually relate that very song to the story I'm currently reading, somehow. Everything about Tiffany, I can relate it to myself, or vice versa. Are we emotionally connected, or I'm just obsessed? Everyone will say it's the latter but I thought otherwise.

 

That's how I spend the next two and a half hours till I start to make way to the stated address, which looks quite familiar, like I've seen it somewhere before.

 

After feeling a little emotional after ending my book and finishing my last sip of latte, time check; 10.25pm. Thank god that cafes in the central business district area don't close at 9-ish but about 11pm, which suits me really well. Time to make a move to the stated area. I bid goodbye to Teethy (that's the nickname that I gave barista Chanyeol) and left the cafe. The temperature has dropped to say, 2 degrees celcius and the wind is being merciless. I only have a light trenchcoat with me so I can't help but hug myself while seemingly running towards the destination. In times like this, I wish I have my significant other to give me a back hug. Ha, wishful thinking...

 

Here I am, in front of a humble-looking three-storey beiged coloured building. It looks so familar... Wait, isn't this YT Entertainment Star Agency's office buiding? Does it mean...... I'm going to tutor one of their trainees? Hmm no, Mr Kim stated that it'll be for concert performances, meaning I'll be tutoring a debuted idol. 

 

YT Entertainment, damn it's Tiffany's label!!!

 

The only idol that's capable of having a concert that'll attract crowd, it's definitely Tiffany since their agency isn't one of the Big 3 in Seoul and the other idols only debuted recently. Plus, they don't have strong fanbases or that many songs to perform.

 

OH MY GOD?!? I could've guessed!

 

Okay I'm serious, I can't be dreaming, can I? Is this really happening? I can't breathe normally and started hyperventilating in front of the building with some sasaeng fans of their label's idol gawking at me. Damn that's the definition of Awkbarass (awkward + embarassed, you get it). Hence I briskly made my way to the side of the building to make a quick call to my bestie.

 

 

"Yoboseyo?!"

 

"Yahhh YoonA, I'm Yul~"

 

"What? Done with your lessons? You wanna meet me for a drink or something?"

 

"Nononono aniya... that's not it! I'm outside YT Ent now...guess what?!?!?!"

 

"Oh what's new, you're gonna stalk your isn't it? How important.. okay~"

 

"Ahhh , no... I'm actually being assigned as her piano tutor!!!"

 

"Wtf.. LOL! Okay enjoy tutoring her in your dreams baby. Bye..."

 

"HEY DON"T YOU HANG UP ON ME! I'm dead serious... omg I can't even.."

 

"HAHAHAHA Kwon Yuri. Okay I believe you. That's wonderful isn't it?! Just do what your heart tells you to do, alrighty? I got to go, meeting Sooyoung & Hyoyeon for girls' night out at Ellui tonight! Wanna come?"

 

"You DO know I don't club, right? Plus didn't I mentioned that I'm gonna tutor Tiffany? I'm so nervous now! Ottokeh ottokeh... Yoona yahh ottokeh?!"

 

"Chill Yuri-ah... breathe! You can do it, hwaiting and who knows, you might turn Tiffany on with your weirdness and the hell out of her in reality. You go girl, live your dreams! HAHAHA~ Bye I really got to go!"

 

"YOU DIRTY LITTLE PERRRRV... You better.......", the call went dead.

 

 

Im YoonA you little ! Who knows, she might be right. Holy what's going on with my warped brain?!?! 

 

 

 

Shortly after containing myself & my inner thoughts, I walk towards the main entrance of YT Ent. I spotted an attractive lady in blonde near the security station. She radiates even in the dark, or maybe it's only her bright hair. Is she a trainee of YT, Tiffany's hoobae?  Hmm.... 

 

"Hi security Ahjussi, I'm Kwon Yuri, professional piano tutor. YT Entertainment hired me to give an intensive course to one of their artiste for concert preparation, so here's the official letter."

 

 

Mr Security inspected the letter and gave me a look. It made me nervous for a while, he thinks I'm a sasaeng fan imposing as a staff? Give me a break already. After which, he chopped the letter and gave me a "temporary staff" pass. He asked me to report to the reception area inside the building so I thanked him and entered YT.

 

 

Breathe Yuri-ah, BREATHE!