The first trouble

Arpeggio

 

I've never actually felt like this throughout my entire existence... That girl, made me capable of feeling something I've never felt before.
 
 
 
 
Let's start.
 
 
Well, my name's Yuri. From my name you can tell I'm from Korea. Yeah yeah I know it means lesbian anime or some sort in Japanese but hey it means glass in Korean alright? I'm 23 years old, a final year undergraduate majoring in Psychology by day and a piano tutor  by night. I'm an impatient person, hence playing the piano's like a therapy for me to improve my patience & also a good opportunity for me to fund my study loans. Yes, you can also call me a fitness freak as I love yoga. Born in a typical asian family that consist of my parents, elder brother and my pomeranian Hani. Although I don't stay with them (except Hani), we're really close.
 
 
 
 I have a secret & sick obsession; being a fangirl of local singer Tiffany Hwang. Well, my best friend YoonA has been judging me ever since high school days when the singer just debuted. As I've mentioned earlier, I'm already 23. Isn't idolising or fangirling supposed for 13-18 year old teenage girls? What more, I'm actually fangirling over a female that's actually my age. Hmm okay I'm just weird I guess. Yuri is weird. No no, I'm as unique as a unicorn! She just makes me feel like I have something to look forward to and keeps me motivated in life. Do you ever feel so nervous yet overjoyed that you feel like vomitting or pinching your own face? That's how I feel whenever I attended any of her fan-meet or performances.
 
 
 
Here you go, you sort of have some knowledge of my background. You can see that my life's pretty damn mundane and structured. Nothing different, nothing new since don't enjoy clubbing nor unnecessary social activities. Heol, that's Yuri for y'all! 
 
 
It's currently 7.30pm. Since I'm having winter break from school, it's full time piano tutoring as of now. While having some takeaway ice mocha inside the studio in the music school after the student left, there comes a knock from Mr Kim (fyi he's the principal of Kim's Institute Of Royal Music /lol what a name/, aka my boss).
 
 
"Yuri ssi, please come into my office after your drink. I have an important assignment for you"
 
 
The word 'important' sent me chills but I have nothing to lose. This better be good. 
 
 
"Oh you're done with your coffee. Please take a seat Yuri ssi."
 
 
"Yes Mr Kim. May I know what is the assignment about? Is it a school recital or music crash course workshops for new students? "
 
 
"No Yuri ssi. As you're one of the most outstanding piano tutors in my school and you're specialised in teaching older learners at a remarkable speed, I know you can handle this assignment well."
 
 
Glurps. I wonder what my boss is up to. It sounds really scary.
 
Okay keep going Mr Kim.
 
 
"Will you be free for the following 2 weeks starting tonight at 11pm as I need you to prepare a new student with completely no prior knowledge in musical instruments. She needs to perform 3 instrumental pieces with a grand piano during her concert and her label expect 200% flaw-free performance. Yes, she's a celebrity. The paycheck will be very attractive if you might wanna ask."
 
 
"But Mr Kim, perfecting 3 pieces in merely 2 weeks? That's quite impossible."
 
 
"Yuri ssi, I have most faith in you out of anyone else in this school that I've established since a decade ago. You started part-time tutoring here four years back and I certainly see the passion in you. I know you can create miracles & do the school proud, right? Please?"
 
 
Oh nonono, why does he seem to be begging me? Mr Kim's a really nice boss as he allows my schedule to be flexible and once granted my salary in advanced as he know that I'm facing financial difficulties for my study loans. I can't say no to him. I just can't. Shall treat this opportunity to challenge myself & repay his kindness.
 
 
"Okay Mr Kim, I'll take up the challenge. What are the details?"
 
 
"I don't actually have any details but according to this document given to me by the particular celebrity's manager (which signed up on behalf), you have to keep everything a secret about this particular student and you'll only be paid after you've completed teaching the crash course. But here's 100,000 won given for your transportation fees for the next two weeks. All the best Yuri ssi, I just know you can do it well!"
 
 
 
I gave my boss a forced but sincere (appear to be) smile. 
 
 
Here comes trouble...
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------
Hello world! So here's my first chapter! ^_^
Posted with my ipad so I haven't been able to add any photos.
 
First chapter's Yuri-focused. I don't want to progress too quickly or else I can't elaborate what I want~