Back and Thank you

Stereotypes and Social Classes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for reading! Sorry I haven't been updating as much, been busy. 
Please excuse the grammar mistakes. I hope you enjoy!!

 

05.

 

Damn. Last night was quite something. The meal was out of this world, the dessert was delicious. The presentation was quite something. The DJ was absolutely the best; playing the most current hits of the current day.

 

But what left a great impression in Krystal Jung’s head? The young student sat in her desk staring at the wall, slightly grinning to herself as she thought back to last night’s current event. Her thoughts brought her back to the young lad who asked her to dance.

 

She remembered the way his hands were soft and gentle as he held her. He wasn’t as muscular as she thought, but still held a nice figure. And his voice, was low and raspy; kinda y she believed. The voice has been ringing in her head ever since, it melted her heart. The dance... that left her without words because she had never danced with anyone before and they danced to perfectly together... it was like they were made for each other.

 

The young lady sat in her seat smiling to herself not noting her friend. It took her a smack on the shoulder to bring her back down to earth. Krystal glared at her friend. “what Sulli?!”

 

A scoff was heard as she crossed her arm, “Well... class has been over for two minutes now, c’mon we’re going to be late for gym!”

 

Staring at the clock on the wall she quickly jumped out of her seat grabbing her friend’s hand in the process, “You could’ve called me earlier!” earning herself another scoff.

 

The two best friends ran off heading to their next class, gym. They made their way to the locker rooms and got dressed. Once they were done they walked out and joined their fellow classmates in one giant line.

 

Krystal Jung stood beside a young man, taking a quick glance beside her. To her surprise it was no other than Loser Liu... she never knew that AJ was in her class.

 

Averting her gaze down to the ground the sound of the whistle brought her back down to reality, making her jump.

 

“Boys and girls! Today’s gym class... we’re all going to jog around the whole entire academy!” the coach smiled earning himself a groan from the whole entire class. “Quit complaining! You don’t have a specific amount of laps, as long as you do one and get it done before the end of the hour then you get the A for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter