What did I say?!

Stereotypes and Social Classes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! 
I just wanted to tell you that I'll be gone for a month and a week. 
I'll be out of the Country for a bit and I won't have time to update. 

I'm very sorry I haven't been updating, writer's block, and I've been
very busy packing and what not. 

 

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Please excucse any grammar mistakes!

 

06.

 

Her lips parted as she wanted to convey the words of her thankfulness, but no words left her lips. Their eyes stayed attached as they stared into each other’s dark brown orbs. The young lady searched in his eyes for something, but it left her speechless. Finally gaining the courage to say something, AJ had turned away and ran out the room. Leaving the girl in a state of confusion, regret, and sorrow.

 

Just as she was about to get up from where she sat the nurse had entered, seemingly not surprised to see the young girl there. “AJ told me that you were in here, he even mentioned to me that he had already treated your wounds,” she nurse said as she pulled out a pass and signed it.

 

Walking to the speechless student, she handed the pass and gave her a gentle smile. “I feel sorry for that young lad, he has done nothing to get him the title of what you students call him. He doesn’t deserve this treatment. Without him, our school would’ve slipped of it’s title of best academy of academics. You children all cherish the materialistic things instead of the knowledge and what you guys have to offer to the world,” the nurse stop short letting out a chuckle, “excuse my little rant... I better go off now, before Coach Jang throws a fit,”

 

Krystal nodded as she got up. Her ankle was still a bit sore but she knew she could manage. Taking the pass from the nurse’s hands she gave a short brief bow before heading back off to class. A sigh escaped her lips as she felt stupid to not being courageous enough to even say a simple ‘thank you’ to the person who had helped her.


 

~ ~ ~


 

“Jung! Where were you!?” yelled the Coach as he spotted the young girl limp her way to him.

 

She hung her head low as she handed him her nurse’s pass. The coach’s angry face softened as she noticed the bandages on her leg and arm. A sigh escaped his lips as he looked at her, “Are you okay Jung?”

 

The young girl nodded and let out a small, “I’m fine..” before she headed off to the locker room.

 

As she entered her friends made their way to her and asked her where she had gone. Ignoring their questions the latter got dressed and headed out the door to have some time for herself. Just to her luck as she entered the gym she spotted no other than AJ Liu seated on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter