Liu Corporation

Stereotypes and Social Classes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

please excuse any grammar mistakes and miss spelled words
I hope you enjoy! Leave a comment!!

similarities aren't evident just yet, but later on. 
I'd like to write a shout out to _krystalized 
I can't thank you enough. I do hope you enjoy this.

 

03.

 

Crazy. That’s how he describes his life. AJ Liu’s life is crazy, no doubt about it. There are a lot of things AJ Liu obviously doesn’t let out to the public world. Little know what AJ Loser Liu’s life was outside of school. Many believe he was utterly poor and got in Hankuk Academy on a scholarship. Staff don’t even know how he got in.

 

AJ stood in his bedroom staring at his reflection. He picked up his hair gel and combed his hair all the way back, pushing every single strand out of his eyes. He looked at himself at each angle making sure no strand was left behind.

 

Walking to the bathroom he washed the gel off his hands before taking his large glasses off. The glasses are very valuable to him, passed down from his dad, from his grandfather, his great grandfather... very out of date but very meaningful. Setting his glasses into their specific spot, AJ picked up a small container and carefully poked his eyes as he put on his contacts.

 

When he was finally finished shaving the stubble off his chin he made his way into his walk in closet. There he picked up a white colored button up, a navy blue suit along with a matching vest, and his favorite light brown leather dress shoes. Laying his clothes on his bed, he walked back into his closet and pulled out a black polka-dot tie.

 

Quickly getting dressed, a knock was heard. “Come in!”

 

A head peeked in, it was Jackie. “Wow... looking good, I really like the suit,” she beamed walking closer to her brother.

 

“Well thank you, my sense of fashion is... lets say... better than yours!” AJ teased earning himself a punch in the gut.

 

The young lad let out a groan, he was still very sore from the punches Kai had given him. Jackie of course took his grunt in a joking manner. A chuckle escaped the older girl’s lips as she helped AJ with his tie. “There. Lets go?” she smiled as she linked arms with her brother.


 

~ ~ ~


 

“Sooyeon... hurry up!” complained an angry Krystal as she banged against the dark maple wood door.

 

The door swung open and an angry brunette came out. “Stop rushing me! Us Jungs always come fashionably late,” she smiled as she pulled her younger sister down the stairs.

 

Krystal let out a scoff, “That or... you’re just trying to impress what’s her face.”

 

The older sister turned to her younger sister and smacked her. “Yah! I could care less at what Taeyeon thinks of me,” she crossed her arms and looked away.

 

“Jessica unnie... you’ve been bit by the love bug,” Krystal laughed and pulled her sister outside where their parents stood waiting for them in the family car.


 

~ ~ ~


 

“Master Jongin-shi... are you going to tonight’s masquerade ball?” questioned a middle age man as he entered the so called office.

 

Kai looked up at his personal butler and closed his laptop shut. He thought for a second then nodded. “Pick out my good suit, a good mask, and my favorite cologne. Tell Mr. Song to prepare my Audi R8, I have people to impress,” Kai snickered as he got up and headed to his bedroom’s bathroom.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter