The Dance

Stereotypes and Social Classes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

please excuse any grammar mistakes and mispelled words.
I do hope you enjoy this chapter.

 

04.



 

Dinner was now all finished and everyone else was up and roaming the place. They spoke to each other and mingled with others. The music boomed loudly as the DJ was turning the place up. Many of the artists were dancing on the dance floor as the latest hits placed.


 

A young lad in a navy blue suit was leaning against the cocktail bar ordering his nonalcoholic beverage. His dark brown orbs scanned the room only to have something very beautiful catch his eyes. As his drink was given to him he stood up straight and down the drink before walking towards the marvelous piece of eye candy. He slowly made his way through the crowd as he eyed the most beautiful person he has ever seen.


 

His eyes scanned the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Dressed in a nice white cocktail dress that hugged the girl’s magnificent curves.The dress was a simple white dressed, nothing too fancy and nothing too cheap. It was beautiful as is, most importantly is the girl who's in the dress. Black hair in curls that flowed down slightly past her waist, and a nice father mask to hide her identity.


 

To his luck the DJ decided to change the tempo of the songs and changed the track to a nice romantic song. He silently thanked the heavens for the luck as he made his way across the dance floor. Little did he know that that a pair of eyes watched him with a smirk.


 

As he inched closer to the beautiful piece of eye candy, he felt his heart beat faster. His breath hitched as he was almost there. He took a deep breath as he reached her, “May I have this dance?” he asked as he held his hand out.


 

The young girl thanked the heavens that it was quite dim in the place or else he would have seen her blushing cheeks. She slowly nodded her head before she shyly took his his hand in hers. Her cheeks turned a darker shade of red as he whispered in her ear, “You’re very beautiful tonight. Trust me... I’ll guide you through the dance.”


 

The young lad smiled as he pulled the younger girl towards the dance floor. He shyly pulled her closer as he placed his hand on her waist and gently held her hand. The two slowly swayed to the beat of the song. But their luck was changed when a slightly upbeat song came up. The young lad let out a groan but came up with a brilliant idea.  


 

The young lad then started to take the lead, it surprised him how fast and quick the beautiful girl could get in synced with him. He let out a smirk as he changed steps and moved about. But the young lady was very light on her feet, she anticipated every move and flowed with it. The two looked so good together as they danced, earning eyes from people around them.


 

The two danced in synced as they stepped. What had caught her off guard was when he spun her around then tugged her hand towards him, there she spun into his arms. She blushed even more when h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter