Jackie and Min

Stereotypes and Social Classes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Excuse any grammar mistakes
Please Enjoy!

Chapter 8:

 

Two weeks had passed and there were no signs of improvement from AJ. Min and AJ’s sister Jackie would make sure to come and check in on him, whether it be a short visit or to stay with him over night. As the days went by, they were beginning to get a little more antsy. Half a month had passed, and the doctors were beginning to think that he was now brain damaged.

 

At school, people were beginning to think that AJ had dropped out. Teachers were worried that their number one student was gone. It was a little ruckus amongst the faculty and staff when AJ Liu disappeared the first week. The school’s academic title lies in his hands. However, Jackie had marched into the school to speak with the principal and explained the situation.
 

‘AJ Liu, my brother, is in a comatose state in the hospital. Please keep this a secret amongst yourself and the board. Do not inform the rest of the faculty members like the contract we had when he transferred here. It has come to our attention that AJ is being bullied by students in this school. I expected much better from the adults in this Academy. When he returns, and this bullying continues, I will have my parents put an end in the funding,’

 

Jackie was dressed in her business attire. She was strict and to the point while she was talking to the principal. Without a doubt the principal was sitting in his chair in fear. Not only was AJ their number one student in the ranks of academics, but his family was very generous with their money. If it was not for them, they couldn’t do many of the renovations at the school.

 

· · · ·

 

Slowly entering the room, a girl in her school uniform slipped through the door. She bowed at the sight of another figure in the room. They waved at each other in acknowledgement before resorting to their favorite spots. Since they were there practically every day, they had a system. Being in the hospital’s VIP room, there was a small table in the corner where Jackie would do her paper work. On the other end of the room, Min would take a seat on a very comfy recliner seat to do her homework.

 

Not looking up from her laptop Jackie spoke, “How was school?”

 

“It was okay… people are still asking about his whereabouts,” she said nonchalantly.

 

“I bet is bullies are a little hungry for some actions,” Jackie scoffed.

 

A small chuckle escaped Min’s lips, “To be quite honest, I think so too… but I think one of the guys is worri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter