Personal Lives

Stereotypes and Social Classes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Excuse any grammar errors or spelling errors!
Please enjoy!

 

02. Personal Lives

 

The bell rang signalling the conclusion of the school day, students all filed out of the classrooms meeting with their respective friends. Students could be seen at their lockers, leaving campus ground, getting into their cars, buses, running to local food stalls, and heading to their respective extracurricular activities they’ve decided to join.

 

A young female student slowly walked towards her locker by herself. Opening her locker a few notes and letter came falling out, she rolled her eyes and pushed them to the side with her foot. This wasn’t the time to be happy with early of the year confession letters. Grabbing her belongings, she quickly closed her locker. Just as her locker shut with a click, her breath hitched.

“Surprise!” grinned a smiling Kai as he stood behind the once opened locker door.

 

Krystal Jung leaned against the lockers hands on her chest and panted. She silently cursed under her breath and gave Kai her usual glare. “Do you have anything better to do other than annoy me all day?” she scoffed.

 

Kai stood up straight and combed his hair back, his lower lip, “C’mon baby.. you know I just missed you.. c’mon lighten up and give me a kiss.” He leaned forward only to be stopped by a hand.

 

“Kai... how many times do I have to tell you that I am NOT interested in you whatsoever!”  exclaimed Krystal.

 

“Baby.. don’t be like that.. I got the money, the looks, and you got the looks... we’re both popular.. we’re perfect for eachother!”

“You missed one part... you have the nastiest attitude ever, don’t even bother talking or coming to me, because I will never ever ever in a million years want to date a person like you!” Krystal scoffed and stomped off leaving Kai speechless.

 

As Krystal was now down the hall, Kai watched as she left. He let out a scoff as he looked at the students stare at them. He punched the lockers before walking off like nothing even happened.


~ ~ ~


 

“Krystal! Hey! Lets go shopping!” called a petite looking girl.

The black haired beauty could only smile at her friend and shake her head, “I can’t! My sister is home and is leaving for college soon! I have to see her before she goes!” she explained before getting into a black Mercedes.

The ride was fairly quiet, Krystal stared out the window as usual. During the ride back to her own home something had caught her eye. At first she thought she was just imagining things, but she could have sworn that it was no other than the joke of the school.

 

Once her car had passed by what seemed like AJ Liu, Krystal watched from behind the tinted windows. The young girl even wiped her eyes to see if she wasn’t even hallucinating that AJ Liu the loser of the school was getting into what seemed like one of the most expensive cars seen.

A whistle was heard, “Man... that’s a nice looking car.. heard it was 2nd most expensive car of the year, a W Motors Lykan H-Hyper..sport I believe.”

 

Krystal’s attention turned to her driver, her eyebrows furrowed. “AJ... driving an expensive car... what is a homeless boy driving a Lykan...” she whispered to herself. The young girl quickly shook her head, she came to the conclusion that it was someone else from school who most definitely has tons of money compared to a lot of the students at Hankuk Academy.

 

Finally reaching her es

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter