Seoul City Hospital

Stereotypes and Social Classes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Excuse any grammar errors.
Enjoy!

 

 

07.


 

The young student had cradled the poor Aj Liu in her arms. The more she looked at his bleeding body the more she felt sorry, to the point tears had finally starting pouring out for the young lad. She didn’t know what had gotten to her, but she felt sorry and very sad for him. She sat holding him for what seemed like hours and hours of waiting. The more she sat and waited, the more she began to shake in fear of losing such an innocent life.

 

As the sirens of the ambulance were heard, the student sat up in excitement. A hopeful look grew onto her face as she looked down at the unconscious body, “Help is here! They’re going to save you! Everything is going to be okay, hang in there Aj!” she said.

 

Once the two were spotted, the paramedics picked AJ’s body and had put him onto a stretcher. The young student was pulled to the side to check if she had any cuts of her own.

 

“What’s your name kid?” asked one of the paramedics.

 

“L-Lee M-Minyoung..”

“What’s your relation with him?”

“H-He... he’s my friend!” Minyoung lied, hoping to be able to join the ride.

“I see... join us to the hospital, and then we’ll contact his parents and then your parents,” smiled the paramedic as he ushered Minyoung to the back of the ambulance.

 

The ride to the hospital was rather long. The man who Minyoung had been talking to sat beside her in the back while doing his very best to check AJ’s vital signs. They had a mask on him to help him breathe, yet, to their dismay if they didn’t get to the hospital fast they’ll lose him for good.


 

~ ~ ~


 

A distressed Krystal paced back and forth in her bedroom as she mentally cursed in her head. The images, the sound, the people, Aj... her thoughts were flooded with what had just occurred. This isn’t what she wanted, this isn’t what she wanted to happen to anyone not even Loser Liu. Guilt was building in her, she bit her lower lip, she bit her fingernails, she was at a loss.

 

A blond had walked past the bedroom only to notice her younger sister with an intense face. Leaning against the doorways, arms crossed, she spoke, “Krystal,” her voice filled the room. The sound of the blonde’s voice caused the younger girl to jump and break her train of thoughts. Looking up to see the sight of her sister a sigh of relief escaped her lips.

“Jessi... I-I...” words wouldn’t come out of Krystal’s mouth as the dam of emotions broke. Tears were now streaming the younger girl’s face.

 

Strutting over arms wrapped around the younger girl’s heaving body. Confusion was evident on Jessica’s face as she tried to comfort the younger girl. “Shh.. what’s wrong Soojung?” she cooed as her fingers brushed against her younger sister’s dark locks. A sniffle was heard and as her tears subsided she proceeded to tell her sister the event.

 


~ ~ ~
 



Once arriving at the hospital the awaiting nurses wheeled Aj to the ER for further examination. Another nurse had escorted her to the lobby telling her to file a paper on Aj’s behalf before calling her parents. Taking the paper she stared at the form. A frown appeared on her face as she realized that t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter