First Day

Stereotypes and Social Classes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* excuse any grammar mistakes, spelling errors, etc
I hope you enjoy

 

01. First Day

 

 

All eyes watched as a familiar male had walked onto campus grounds. Eyes watched in

awe as he had pulled his glasses off, many females held onto each other as they drooled at the sight. Many other male students scoffed at the sight. Every single student knew who he was, it was no other than Kim Jongin, also known as Kai. He was quite popular at the school.

 

Kai looked around as he let out a smirk as he noticed all the watchful eyes. He fixed his school uniform before walking towards the school building. As he entered the halls of Hankuk Academy more eyes were all on him. He liked the popularity, it was quite obvious as he walked through the hall giving nods to all the fangirls he came across.

 

“Baby~!” Kai smiled, as he walked to female student. His fangirls all scoffed and walked away as Kai reached his destination.

 

Arms wrapped around the female, he gave her a light squeeze. “Are you not going to give me a good morning kiss?” Kai frowned.

 

The target of his affection let out a sigh and turned to the man before her. “Not now Kai.. I’m not in the mood,” she said as she closed her locker. She gave him a pat on the chest before she walked off, leaving Kai speechless.

 

If everyone knew who Kai was, everyone knew who exactly she was. She is no other than Krystal Jung. Known for her undeniable beauty, the sister of the former Ice Princess whose nickname has now passed down to her, she was one of the school’s most attractive people no doubt. Everyone knew Kai had a thing for her, but whenever Kai was around her she’d always brush him off.

 

As Krystal was crossing at the intersection of the hallway, her body went flying sideways, papers and books were now scattered on the floor. She growled in frustration as she got up and stared at the person at fault. The figure had began gathering her things for her and started to apologize nonstop.

 

Snatching her things from the figure she began to yell as all eyes were on them, “Are you out of your mind? Are you really that blind?! That stupid to not watch where the hell you’re going?!”

 

The figure before her bowed furiously. Krystal let out a scoff as she walked away.

 

A sigh escaped the figures lips as he brushed his bangs away from his eyes, looking around he hung his head low as he noticed students laughing at him. Biting his lower lip he walked to his locker, grabbing his things before heading to class. As he walked towards his classroom a foot was stuck out causing him to fly forward.

 

Kai appeared with a smug grin, he walked towards the figure, crouching down he pulled his hair to make him face him, “Ah... AJ Liu... long time no see. How was your summer? There was a rumor that your house got burned down,” Kai laughed. “Good for you, how is living in the streets? But anyways, I heard you ran into my girl earlier... no one messes with my girl.. so I guess I must punish you,” his smug grin soon disappeared to a serious face.

 

Standing up, Kai turned to his two friends. He made a signal and watched his two friends hold onto AJ. They pulled him to the nearest bathroom with Kai trailing behind. Students watched as they carried him, some feeling some pity for AJ.

 

Once they were all in the bathroom, Kai locked the door then cracked his knuckles. Slowly stepping closer to AJ, he pulled AJ’s head up. “You messed with the wrong person... shame on you. As punishment... you can either get the toilet... or you can say hello to my fist...”

AJ’s eyes widened, he shook his head furiously. He bit his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter