Fantasy #3

My Love, My Reason, Woo Sunghyun

CHAPTER 3 Sunghyun Returns Home

 

 

            I’m sure lots of people are under the impression our Kpop Idols hardly ever come home and sleep, right? Well, that’s true but for Kevin, he tries his best to return home right after his schedules. There wasn’t a time he was late as he promised and I would be home waiting for him. Well, he does return home pretty late at night and sometimes after midnight but it’s fine, I stay up almost every night because of the work-load of assignments I have to do for my university.

 

            I could hear the car being driven into the driveway of our house and I immediately went to open the door to greet my husband with a big smile. But that smile dropped when I saw him and his clothes all wet; drenched in sweat. He was wearing only a white short sleeve shirt and a pair of 3 quarter long gym pants.

 

            “Oppa! What’s happened? You’re soaking wet!” I said rushing to him.

 

            “Practice. What else?” he answered simply and we walked together into the house.

 

            I went to find him a clean towel and give it to him; he already washed his pale face and I could tell he was exhausted! “You could catch a cold! Why didn’t you shower at the company like you always do?”

 

            “Well, most of the showers were broken so it took a longer time to wait in line so I decided to go straight home instead. Practice ended anyway…” he said as he looked at my obvious concerned look. His hand lifted my chin up to look at him and sighed a sigh of relief. “Thanks for worrying about me.”

 

            “You are my husband. Kaja! Go wash up while I get you something warm to drink,” I said pushing him to the bathroom.

 

            As Kevin entered the bathroom to shower, I went to the kitchen to mix him a warm drink. I also thought that Kevin would be a little hungry after practice so I wanted to feed him but he said he needs to maintain his weight. Duh! Idols have to maintain their figures including him so I chose to prepare him some fruits. We could eat them together, I thought. While I was doing that, I could hear him singing in the bathroom to a song I never heard of before. It might be the new song he’s been practicing.

 

            After finishing what I did earlier, I placed the drinks and bowl of fruits on the table in front of the television thus flickered the television on to see if there were any interesting shows on. At that moment too, Kevin finished showering and dressed in dry clothes. I looked up to him lovingly as he came to sit on the sofa beside me. His hair was still damp from them shower.

 

            “Yah~ Your hair is still wet Sunghyun oppa,” I said grabbing the towel from him and dried his hair. Without being told, he lowered his head to help me dry every part of his head making my job easier. “Done,” I said feeling satisfied. He brought his head back up again and I chuckled how silly he looked with his messy hair so I moved excessive strands of his hair out of his eyes. “There, better.”

 

            Was it me, or I didn’t notice he was looking at me the whole time making my heart beat a little faster than usual as he put one of his arm around me and sank into the sofa. “You were really putting a lot of effort of taking care of me. Thank you jagi…”

 

            “I told you: It’s my job,” I said trying to distract myself by watching the TV for his words always makes me blush. It was driving me insane, in fact. I could feel the small taps of his fingers on the sofa and it was making me nervous. “Oppa, have some fruits,” I said taking a piece of apple for him.

 

            I was surprised when he took my hand with the apple and let me feed him, himself. He was so cute!

 

            “Thanks for feeding me, taking care of me… everything,” he said as his snuggled into my embrace like a little child while he slowly closed his eyes, snoozing off to dreamland.

 

Usually in movies, wouldn’t the girl snuggle under her lovers’ arms but this was reverse but I like this feeling and I wouldn’t mind taking care of this ‘child’ at all. For all I know, he was also everything to me as well and I love him so much. “Silly Sunghyunnie oppa. Of cause I did it for you because I love you…”