Fantasy #10

My Love, My Reason, Woo Sunghyun

CHAPTER 10 There Is No Way…

 

 

            Out of curiosity, I go on fan forums about Kpop to check what’s the new buzz? UKISS will be making a comeback soon and it shows when Kevin is working diligently even in the summer. While I was opening a few different tabs of fan forums looking for a good topic, one perk my interest and had my eyes glued to the topic of ‘skinship.’ Seeing idols closeness with each other, be it with other idol groups or just amongst themselves really captures the hearts of the fans but those discussions go the extent where fans love to fantasize their idols have extreme closeness…

 

            “Gayness,” I muttered under my breath when I read another forum discussion where one included Kevin’s fan taken photo being close with s getting foul comments of them being a gay group. Each and every member of the group are really close to each other and maintained a strong friendship but it disgusted me that some people still called my husband a girl and is gay. He was freaking married to me!

 

            “Jagiya! I’m home!” Kevin announced as he walked into the kitchen where I saw sitting at the bar.

 

            “Oh! You’re home? Welcome home oppa,” I said closing my iPad and putting it down on the bar counter.

 

            “What’s for breakfast?” he asked as he sat opposite of me from the counter curiously.

 

            “Um… We have left over pasta from yesterday. Do you want that?” I asked pointing to the fridge. He nodded happily, smiling showing his gummy smile that I love but as I scan the rest of him; he was sweaty from his jogging and it made my nose cringe. “Sunghyunnie… why don’t you clean up before you eat?”

 

            “Alright jagi~” he said obliged as he took off his sports sweater and I turned to go over to fridge to get the leftover pasta from yesterday. As he put his sweater on the dining chair behind him, my iPad caught his attention and unlocked it to open the internet explorer. He bit his lip at the first thing he saw on the screen.

 

            ‘TING!’ the microwave went as I took out the pasta and put it down on the counter in front of him. I saw him still in his sweat shirt and pants where he sat there starring at the iPad screen in disbelief. I was nervous. Did he see what I was reading? So many thoughts came across my head and I didn’t want it to feel awkward. “Oppa… What are you doing?”

 

            Kevin was surprised when I called him and closed whatever activity he was doing on my iPad and put it back down. He looked up to me innocently and smiled. “Nothing,” he said. I didn’t say anything but I knew something was wrong and I didn’t like it at all. The air was getting really tensed around us and I couldn’t handle it so I turned around to get something to drink from the fridge again where he intervened my trail of thoughts. “Is that what you think about me too?” he asked.

 

            Shocked, I turned around to Kevin who stood up from his chair. “No! Of cause not. Don’t be silly. I know you better than all those people who wrote those stuff about you,” I said as I was massaging my forehead.

 

            “Oh!” he paused. “You’re right. I’m sorry to be mistaken. Of cause my wife knows me best than anybody,” he said casting his eyes down feeling guilty which pained me seeing him like that. “I should really go change now,” he said as he struggled to get out of his sweat shirt.

 

            I had my eyes glued at the man before me. I was sure my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw that Kevin has changed from the fragile figure I’ve been seeing on the internet, he has a real toned body where I could see bigger muscles on his arms and from his back. When was the last time I really took a good look? “Sunghyun oppa, did you work out?”

 

            He stopped his tracks to the bedroom and turned around to look at me. “Yeah! I’ve been going to the gym with Hoon and Kiseop lately and it was a really new experience for me. Why? Do I look different now?”

 

            I blushed when I felt a smile crept onto my face as he asked and nodded. “You’ve really have changed.”

 

            Kevin being childish showed off his body to me, “Do you like it?”

 

            “Yah! Go change!” I said blushing more furiously when he posed in every way possible. He was really the king of y poses and it was a real turn on moreover when he was showing his upper-body and gosh! He has abs! He stilled teased me by getting closer and closer to me; I frantically ran everywhere from the kitchen to the living room to get away from my sweaty husband but he liked the idea of tag.

 

            He caught me and closed me up against the wall as he inched closer to me; both hands trapping me. The running around the house had him panting because he just came back from jogging and I could feel his warm breath against my neck. I had one hand against his chest to push him away but he didn’t inched for he was stronger now and instead of trying again, I had it there for a while to feel his heart pounding so hard against his chest. In returned it made my heart race. It was really…

 

            He smirked at me, “So… What do you think? What’s on your mind?” he asked. “Am I… y?”

 

            I puffed a laughed I tried not to do and smiled. “y? Oh Sunghyunnie oppa… you’re more than that,” I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist closing the gap between us. I didn’t mind his smelly body anymore and just smiled into the hug. “You’re MY man. There is no way you’re gay,” I said giggling.

 

            “I know you know it. I love you jagi…” he said smiling returning the hug with one hand behind my head caressing it.

 

            “I love you too.”