Fantasy #1

My Love, My Reason, Woo Sunghyun

CHAPTER 1 Waking Up beside Woo Sunghyun

 

 

            I could feel the curtains part, letting the bright sunlight greet me in a calm derision. I was smiling for the comfort of the warm morning sun, assisted by the comfort of my bed covers that I love but more than that…

 

            “Jagi…” he said caressing my cheek gently. “It’s time to wake up.”

 

            I could only smirk silently. It was his voice I loved hearing in the morning the most. My eyes still not opening only wanting to snooze for the second time today. I turned my back to him only to hear him chuckled.

 

            “Not listening to me, ay?” he said as I felt his weight on the bed; he crawled beside me; poking my sensitive back. He knew how sensitive I was to his touch.

 

            “Stop that,” I mumbled in a smile but he didn’t listen. In fact, his fingers walked down my back and up again to brush against my neck to my chin and cheek; in the end to pinch it making me turn wide-eying him who was cheekily smiling at my hideous reaction - I frowned. I'm sure to have a bed mark or two across my face; or even worse nightmare would be a…

 

            Kevin his thumb to clean one of my worse fears of him seeing in the morning of me, “Oh! You drooled again this morning, my cute wifey.” He teased me and laughed at me.

 

            “Yah!” I quickly sat up in bed to grabbed the nearest pillow to hit him in the face and to run somewhere away from him but he was quicker so he captured me and pushed me back on the bed, straddled on top of me and tickled the lights out of me. I laughed and laughed like there wasn’t a tomorrow. “Stop! Stop! Please stop! Sunghyun oppa!”

 

            He finally stopped tickling me and I was able to catch my breath. I soon realized that he was already full dressed in his casual white and black striped t-shirt that I loved very much on him. His brown perms were neatly combed in a way that never failed to take my breath away. The thing I can’t take my eyes off him the most was the beautiful curve on his lips; his smile. The next thing I noticed, he was getting closer to me and I automatically closed my eyes again.

 

            On my forehead, he planted a gentle yet warm kiss which spurred a tingling sensation in my heart. When I could feel his warm breath parting from my skin, I reopened my eyes to see the smiling angel before me. Was it weird of me to think he’s the angel, not the way around?

 

            “Now, would you wake up and have breakfast with me? I’ve been waiting forever,” he motioned to me.

 

            “Gladly but…” I struggle beneath him. He noticed I was still trapped under him so he quickly got off me so I could sit up only to face his back. I saw how his hands were itching to scratch the back of his neck and head; a habit of his whenever he’s shy or embarrassed. So, I back hugged him to feel him calm down. “Good morning oppa…”

 

            His turned his face me and smiled, “Good morning love. How are you feeling?”

 

            “Never better,” I smiled back.