First "date"

Coffee shop Princess

Amber POV:

            I looked over my shoulder and shyly took Krystal’s hand in mine as we walked into the front of the amusement park. I saw her blush slightly as she pretended nothing was out of the ordinary. I bought our tickets and quickly pulled Krystal behind me into the park. She chuckled and followed me.

            “So where do you want to go first Princess?” I said as I looked around trying to pick one activity to do. Krystal thought for a moment and then grinned as she pulled me towards the bumper cars. Oh great. I chuckled softly and nodded as we stood in line.

            “This one Llama!” she giggled.

            “Sure Princess” we waited in the long line of people and finally it was our turn. Krystal got into a blue car and I got into a red one. I knew as soon as I saw Krystal smile that this was going to be a competition. I smirked back at her and as soon as we could I pushed on the gas and tried to get away from Krys.

Krystal POV:

            She knew what I was planning and she raced off ahead of me. I grinned as I caught up with her and bumped the back of her car. She pouted as I got ahead. We went back and forth like this for a while until I spotted the finish line. I pushed forward and won.

            “I win!” I shouted as Amber pulled up beside me.

            “I know Princess, so what do you win?” she said as she walked beside me. I thought for a moment and got an idea.

            “I want ice cream”

            “Are you sure that’s what you want Princess?”

            “Yes I want mango ice cream in a cone!” I smiled at Amber as we stood in line, waiting for our ice cream.

            “Yes Princess” she said chuckling as she ordered two ice creams. I took mine from Amber and was about to take out my wallet but she had already handed the man her credit card. “This is my treat don’t worry about it Krys.”

            “Alright llama I’ll let you pay but I get to pay next time.” I said as started to eat my ice cream. I looked over and saw Amber next to me as we sat on a near by bench. It felt normal again like we were the best of friends with no secrets and nothing to stop us from doing anything we wanted in the world. The day went by too fast and as soon as I noticed it was over. We were back in Amber’s car, in the front seats driving home only to go back to school and work the next day. I didn’t want the day to end and I didn’t want to go home with out Amber.

            “Yah Princess stop spacing out.” Amber chuckled as she poked my cheek. I pouted. “Anything wrong Princess?”

            “Nothing is wrong llama” I said and pinched her cheek.

            “Ah… Princess I’m driving...” she said while pouting. I let go and sighed. I took her hand in mine not wanting her to leave for the night.

            “U-Umm Krys? Are you ok?” Amber said blushing trying to keep her eyes on the road. I nodded and closed my eyes and leaned my head on the window never letting go of her hand. She laced her fingers with mine and I drifted off to sleep listening to the soft music of the radio and Amber humming along.

Amber POV:

            Once we pulled up Krystal’s house I looked over and saw her sleeping next to me. I smiled and kissed her forehead gently before shaking her awake. She smiled up at me and stretched as she got out of the car.

            “Did you have fun Krystal?” I asked as I waited for her to unlock the door.

            “Of course I did llama! I was with you,” she said as she opened the door. I just blushed and walked in behind her.

            “Is Sica here?” I asked nervously looking around the house.

            “Naw I think unnie is out at another photo shoot” Krystal said as she sat on the couch.

            “So what are we going to do Krys?”

            “Anything.” Krystal said as she pulled me on the couch with her.

            “Anything?” I said as I leaned in closer to her.

            “Anything.” She said again as she pressed her lips against mine. 

 

============================================================================================================

Hey guys, 

i have been going through a really rough time lately and so i will be slow with updating from now on. 

i am really sorry and i will write when i can. 

thank you guys for sticking through this story and even though i plan to end it soon thank you for reading it. 

my tumblr : http://myworldinblackandwhite13.tumblr.com/