Two Years Later

Coffee shop Princess

Two years later…

Krystal POV:

            I walked into the graveyard and sat by the tombstone. I sighed sadly and patted the cold stone.

            “Hey, It’s me. Today is the big day and I just wanted you to know that you will always be with me.” I said as I placed the flowers down gently. I looked at the engravings on the gray granite stone. I traced the letter carefully trying not to tear up. Amber came up behind me and kissed my cheek.

            “Don’t cry Princess he would be happy for us.” Amber said softly looking at the same lettering. I nodded and looked up at Amber.

            “I know.” I said sighing. It just hurting knowing that someone so close to Amber wouldn’t be at the wedding. Amber turned me to face her. She pulled out the metal tags that were hanging next to her lock necklace that matched mine. She always wore on a simple ball chain and took them off for the first time. I looked at her surprised she never even took those off while we were having .

            “Do you know why I have these Princess?” I shook my head no and sat in her lap to see the tags better. “I got these made after I met you. I got them to remind myself that even though Jonghyun was gone it didn’t mean that he didn’t love me or was sad or anything. He is always with me and lives on in all my memories of him. When ever I see pictures of him I smile because I knew that while he was alive he was happy and he lived life to the fullest.” Amber passed me the tags and I read the inscriptions slowly.

            ‘Jonghyun Liu- 10 – Thank you for everything. Your life was worth living and even though it was cut short I know your watching me and I know you’re with me always. Love ya’

            I smiled softly and handed the tags back to Amber. She grinned and placed the necklace over my head and the rested over my chest.

            “He will always be with you too Krys. You know even though he was ten he gave me the best advice I have ever gotten. He told me one day while we were playing ‘Amber promise me you will always try to be happy because as long as your happy I’m happy’ I still remember that moment and I think that’s really what made me try to talk to you.” Amber said looking at the tags fondly. I smiled and kissed her lips quickly before I jumped up and pulled her with me.

            “Come on Llama! We wouldn’t want to be late for our own wedding!” I shouted as I started running to the car.

            “Yah! Princess wait up for me!” Amber said chuckling as she tried to catch up with me. I silently thanked Jonghyun who changed my life and I also thanked Kai. He taught me that I could be stronger without him and I could survive without anyone. But most importantly I thanked Amber who taught me that I could love and care about people. We both got into Ambers car and drove over to the beach.

Amber POV:

            I pulled over in front of the resort so Krystal could get ready then I parked the car by the beach. There Henry was there holding my suit and smiling.

            “Yah are you sure you don’t want to wear a dress dude?” Henry said chuckling.

            “Could you really see me in a dress bro? Any kind of dress?” I questioned grabbing my suit. Henry just laughed and patted my back.

            “I’m happy for you Amber you know I care about you. Your one of my best friends and I’m so happy that you found Krys.” I saw Henry choke up and I laughed.

            “Bro I’m getting married I’m not leaving forever,” I said laughing. Henry nodded and rested his arm around my shoulder.

            “Thanks for asking me to be your best man Amber,” Henry said right before Jessica yelled at him for standing around and not helping. I ducked out of the way to avoid Jessica and I was almost to the changing room before I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Jessica staring at me.

            “Yah llama let me talk to you.”

            “A-Alright,” I hesitated before I followed Jessica into an empty room.

            “Look Amber I know I haven’t been the nicest person to you, but I want to take this time to say thank you.” I stared at her in disbelieve. “I know this wasn’t what you thought it was going to be but I really am thankful for you. You really got Krystal back on her feet and not even that its nice to know that I don’t have to worry about her because I know you would never let anyone or anything hurt her.” I just smiled at Jessica as she struggled to find more words. “So be happy with my baby sister ok llama?” I nodded as she left the room. I smiled for a while thinking of my new family. I suddenly thought of Jonghyun and reached for the tags. Knowing that they were with Krystal made me panic a little but I took a deep breath and knew he was with me without the necklace. I quickly changed into my suit and walked out onto the beach where everyone was already there waiting for the wedding to start. I stood under the white arch that had red, pink and white roses all over it. I smiled and high fived Henry as I walked by him. I took my place at the arch and watched as my sister and Jessica came down the isle. I held my breath feeling tense being in front of so many people. The feeling was short because soon after Krystal made her way towards me.

            Her arm was locked with her fathers and I smiled looking at how amazing she looked. She wore a white form fitting dress that trailed behind her and her dad. I chuckled as I saw the tiara sitting on top of her perfectly curled hair which naturally fell over her shoulders. The dress sparkled slightly in the sunlight as Krystal made her way down the beach to join me. When her father and her were finally a step in front of me I was able to take Krystal’s hand and the ceremony began.

Krystal POV:

            I couldn’t speak. I felt like I couldn’t move all I could do was think about Amber and our soon to be lifetime together. Soon it was time to repeat our vows and I was able to find my words.

            "With this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine." I said nervously as Amber took my hand and smiled. She repeated my words and smiled as she said them as she slipped the thin band on to my ring finger. In turn I took the onyx colored ring I had gotten for her on to her finger. She smiled as we intertwined our fingers.

            “You may kiss the bride.” And with that everything with the world was perfect as my lips found Ambers.

Amber POV:

            Right after the kiss we rushed down the isle to the changing room where we both changed into more comfortable clothing. Krystal changed into a stunning red dress that hugged her curves down to her waist where the skirt puffed out making Krystal look more like a princess. I changed into black straight jeans and a white dress shirt. I pulled out the thin silver colored tie that Jessica bought for me. Krystal came out of the other room and I smiled as I saw that Krystal had kept the tiara on her head.

            “Yah Princess who do I have to thank for buying the tiara?” I questioned as I kiss Krystal softly trying not to smudge her lipstick.

            “Your sister surprised me with it today,” she giggled and I heard the sound of her pulling the tags off her head she placed them around my neck and placed them so they could be seen over the tie. I smiled as I caressed the familiar groves that made up the letters to my brother’s name. I wore them proudly as we waked into the ballroom where our reception was. Of course Victoria and Sulli were along with all our friends from school and our families. We sat down at the front of the room and it was time to make the speaches. I held my breath as I stood up with Krystal.

“Hey guys. So today was our wedding.” I said as everyone chuckled as I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. “I want to thank you all for being here today and for supporting us being together. I know at first it was hard for some people to accept us because we are both girls but I promise I will do everything in my power to make Krystal happy. Thank you for sharing this special day with us and thank you to the Jung family for letting me be part of their family and their daughter’s life.” I bowed slightly and then it was Krystal’s turn to speak.

“H-Hey everyone, as Amber said thank you all for being here with us. I hope you all will support us in the future and I promise to rely on all of you more. There are some people specifically that I would like to thank. First of all I would like to thank all of you for coming. Second I would I like to thank my big sister who really pushed me to get to know more people and finally I would like to thank Jonghyun-“ Everyone went silent as Krystal said Jong’s name. “He is still looking over Amber and I think it is because of him that we fell in love in the first place. And more than anything I would like to thank my wife for being the best support anyone could ever ask for.” Krystal smiled and bowed slightly as well I pecked her lips and everyone cheered for us. I held the tags in my hand and thanked Jonghyun again for giving me the chance to find someone like Krys. After that everyone sat down at their tables and dinner started.

Soon it was time to bring out the cake and to our surprise Henry had the cake specially made for us. The cake was a five-tier cake with red roses spiraling down the tower of the cake. At the top were two small figures that looked exactly like us. Krystal and laughed and once we cut the cake we pulled the figures off and had our pictures taken with them. We each took a small bite of cake and smiled. After the reception we thanked everyone as they left and when only our close family were left in the room they rushed us out not letting us help clean up. We got into the car and drove to our apartment. I unlocked the door and let Krystal in first she collapsed on the couch and smiled. I kissed her lips softly as I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. She giggled as we both started taking off all the clothing that separated us from each other.

Krystal POV:

            I groaned as I turned over in bed to face Amber. I playfully kissed her lips and smiled as she started to wake up. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled my body closer to hers until there was no space left. I lay my head on her chest and she chuckled and played with my hair.

            “Yah I love you Llama,” I said as I leaned up to kiss her again.

            “I love you too Princess,”

            We both fell asleep slowly looking forward to forever. 


Hello guys! :D 

THANK YOU ALL for reading this story all the way through. 

I'm sorry this has to end but the oringal story was only 15 pages and now that im ending it it is over 52 pages >< 

i will continue to write more Kryber fanfics and i hope you all suport me! (Maybe next one will be a story ><)

please leave a comment below if you have anymore ideas for this story! :D 

Remember to always be yourself and to keep fighting even when you think you have lost :) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itq5xeOVKK0

- Emily 

my tumblr: http://myworldinblackandwhite13.tumblr.com/