Heartbeat~

Coffee shop Princess

(Sorry no … yet ><)

Krystal POV:

            It was on impulse. I kissed her softly and wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her down on the couch with me. She lay slightly on top of me as we continued to make out on the couch. When we separated for air I blushed and tried to hide my face in her shoulder. We stayed silent as Amber shifted and pulled me on to her lap.

            “S-So how are you feeling Krys?” Amber asked breaking the silence.

            “G-Good, umm is there anything you want to do?”

            “I-I’m good with anything.”

            I grabbed the TV remote and started to flip through channels.

            “Ooo! Krys lets watch this!” Amber said as she took the remote from my hand and stopped on the food network. I laughed and snuggled closer to her. She blushed and tried to keep her focus on the show. I looked up at her every now and then to check if she was enjoying herself and she was. Then I got the brilliant idea. I got off of the couch and left Amber confused.

Amber POV:

            I looked up at Krystal as she got off the couch and disappeared into the kitchen. I smiled knowing she wanted me to follow her. I got off the couch leaving the TV on.

            “Hey Princess what are you up to?” I asked as I saw her taking out some pans.

            “I’m going to cook for us.” She said grinning.

            “What are you going to make for us Krys?” I said as sat at the counter.

            “Anything you want Am,”

            “Hmm how about some grilled cheese sandwiches?” I asked.

            “Of course llama” She said while giggling softly. I helped her pull out the bread and the butter and the cheese. She snatched everything from my hands and pouted. “I want to cook for you,” I just chuckled and nodded giving her back all the packages. Krystal carefully pulled out two plates and placed them on the counter in front of me. I watched as she took out a pan and started heating it while buttering toast for the sandwiches. When she food started to hit the sizzling pan she started to hum a nameless tune. It made me smile watching her smile and seeing how happy she was. I sat there quietly just watching her be so happy. She turned to me and stuck her tongue out.

            “What are you staring out Am?” she looked at me curiously as she carefully placed the sandwiches on the plates. I chuckled and just took a bite. “Yah llama tell me!” she said pouting slightly.

            “This is really good Princes.” I said taking another bite of the hot sandwich.

            “Amber please tell me,” Krystal said whining. I laughs a little and took her hand in mine.

            “Just looking at how happy you are Krys.” I said and blushed slightly. I quickly took another bite. I looked up and saw the blush spreading across her cheeks and smiled. We stayed there and ate our sandwiches in silence. It was nice. We didn’t have to say anything or do anything just knowing we were with each other was a comfort to us.

Krystal POV:

            After we ate the sandwiches I went back and turned off the TV and checked my phone. I had a text message from Sica.

            ‘Yah, Krystal I’m not going to be home tonight because I am going to sleep over at Yul’s house. I have another early morning photo shoot. There is food in the fridge and mom and dad are not coming home tonight. They will be home on Sunday. Behave with the Llama… and she better not be there when I come home. Love you baby sis. – Sica’

            I chuckled a little and went upstairs really quick to charge my phone and Amber followed me confused.

            “Who was that Krys?” Amber asked as she saw me put my phone down. I just sat on my bed and smiled.

            “Sica texted me,” I answered shortly.

            “About what?”

            “She isn’t coming home tonight so I’m home alone tonight!” I was always happy to be home alone because it meant I could do what ever I wanted. Amber chuckled and sat on the bed beside me.

            “So what do you want to do now Princess?” Amber asked as she turned her head to look at me. I shrugged my shoulders and tried to think of something.

            “Movie?” I asked trying to think of all the movies we had.

            “Sure! What do you want to watch?” Amber asked smirking knowing I wouldn’t be able to pick one by myself. I pouted and pointed to the bookshelf that held all of our movies. Amber smiled and sat right in front of the movies and started reading off names.

            “Umm… The Blind Side? A Bug’s Life? Capitan America? The Avengers?” Amber called out to me. I shook my head no each time and suddenly remembered the movie I wanted to watch.

            “Mean girls!” I almost shouted as I got off the bed and sat next to Amber who groaned at the movie title.

            “Come on Krys, does it have to be that one?” Amber whined. I grinned and nodded knowing she would cave in. She shook her head and sighed. “Any other one but that one Krys…” she said looking at all the other movies trying to find one to change my mind.

            “But I love Mean Girls! How can you not like Mean Girls?” I asked trying to sound cute. She sighed and turned to me and smiled.
            “Fine, but that means I want something in return,” She said grinning.

            “What do you want?”

            “First you have to promise to do what ever I ask for.”

            “I’ll think about it..” I said hesitantly. Amber laughed and poked my cheek playfully.

            “You have to make the popcorn this time.” She said trying to sound serious. We looked at each other and bursted out laughing. I thought for a moment pretending to think over the deal carefully.

            “All right Llama but I call the couch!” I yelled as I started to run down stairs to claim the couch.

            “Yah! Princess no fair!” Amber whined as she tried to catch up with me. I just laughed as I snuggled into the couch laying down to claim all of it. Amber pouted and whined a little more. I watched as her pout suddenly turned into a smirk as she lay on top of me.

            “YAH! LLAMA GET OFF!” I yelled as I felt Ambers weight on me. She laughed and just stayed there.

            “Never Princess!”

            “Fine! I’ll share the couch with you!” I said while laughing. Amber smiled and lifted me slightly so I could rest on top of her. I smiled as she brushed some hair behind my ear and caressed my cheek softly. I blushed and just rested my head on Amber’s chest. I listened to her heartbeat and smiled hearing her breathing softly.

            “What are you thinking Princess?” Amber asked breaking the silence.

            “Just thinking about your heartbeat llama,” I said and started to blush immediately. Amber smiled and started playing with my hair. I realized that I had never been this close to a person before. I had never heard anyone’s heartbeat but my own. Some how the steady rhythm of Amber’s heartbeat was so comforting. I thought for a moment to my self and asked what I was waiting for. If I eventually would go back to trusting people and I should start with Amber. She loved me and cared for me more than anyone ever has. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled my self closer to place a soft kiss on her lips again. She was surprised but soon responded positively by kissing back. She deepened the kiss and placed her hands at my hips. I blushed but continued to kiss her and finally when we both needed air we parted and blushed. Before I could do anything she was already kissing me again and I didn’t mind because it was her and I knew I was safe.

=====================================================================================================

Probably next >< just a warning...