forever~

Coffee shop Princess

Krystal POV:

            The next couple days were a blur. After that night we didn’t really talk much about loving each other. It was ok with me. I loved having Amber there for me as a friend and I didn’t want to lose her. I didn’t know if I could date or be someone’s again. Just the thought of it hurt. I never wanted to go through what I went through with Kai. I promised I would never let myself be that weak again. Plus I didn’t want us to be a short time thing. I wanted Amber to be in my life forever and if that meant we were only friends then so be it.  I wasn’t going to risk our friendship for a relationship that might not work out.

            After the night with Amber she became happier. It made me smile to see her interact with other people now that she didn’t hide anymore. She told people when she was sad and when she smiled it was always a genuine smile. I loved seeing her happy and she still made time to meet me at the coffee shop every day.

            “Hey Krys, do you have work tomorrow?” Amber asked one day on my break.

            “No tomorrow is my day off. Why?” I answered taking a bite of a cupcake we were sharing.

            “Lets go somewhere then.” Amber said grinning. I looked at her curiously.

            “Where do you want to go?”

            “It’s a surprise Krys.” Amber said finishing her coffee. I shrugged my shoulders.

            “Ok, hey I have to go back to work ok?” I said getting up from the table.

            “Ok ill pick you up at 9 tomorrow morning ok Krys?” I nodded and said goodbye and watched her walk out of the coffee shop.

            “Making dates already Krystal?” Victoria said jokingly. I blushed.

            “Vic you know I’m not.”

            “Who knows Krys maybe you and Amber would make a good couple.” Sulli said joining in on teasing me. I just sighed and continued to work. They didn’t understand. Even though I knew how Amber felt and even though she knew how I felt I couldn’t again. I wouldn’t let myself be that vulnerable ever again. What Kai did to me would never go away and all I could do was learn from that. I packed up my stuff and went home for the day. All I could do was think about tomorrow and no matter what I did I couldn’t help but be nervous.

            What were you thinking Krystal! You couldn’t let yourself be like that again. I wouldn’t be weak again. I went to bed and tried not to think about the day to come.

Amber POV:

            She said yes! I couldn’t stop grinning as I came home.

            “Llama did something happen between you and Krystal?” Jackie asked as she looked up from her plate of food.

            “I asked her out and she said yes!” I grinned and sat beside Jackie and started eating some of her food.

            “Yah! Llama! Get your own food!” Jackie yelled as she swatted my hand away. I didn’t care. I was on a high just thinking about the whole day with Krystal. She knew everything and ever since I talked about Jonghyung I felt better than ever. I wanted to take her out to thank her for everything she did for me and more than that. I wanted to make her happy and I wanted to see her smile.

            Once I got into my room I started planning out the day. I didn’t get why she was so cold before. She got along well with everyone and I didn’t even know why they called her Ice princess. It was like no one took the time to get to know her. We were going to go to the amusement park that was right by the school. I loved thinking about it and her. I went to bed trying to fall asleep trying not to think about how amazing the day to come would be.

            I woke up bright and early, way too early actually. I was so excited I woke up every hour just to check my alarm clock. Krystal said she loved me that night but I never had the courage to actually ask her out. This was my chance to ask her to be my girlfriend properly. It was seven AM, oh well now is a better time than any other to get ready. I quickly showered and got dressed. I grabbed my black back pack and shoved some water bottles and a blanket into it. I shoved my wallet in my pocket and threw my backpack over my shoulder.

            “Dude why are you up so early?” Jackie asked as she walked down stairs rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

            “I-I’m going out with Krys today.” I said trying to hide my excitement. Jackie just grinned.

            “So where are you taking the lucky lady?”

            “To the amassment park.” I said as I checked my phone to see if Krystal was awake yet.

            “Dude it’s only seven thirty. Calm down. Eat some breakfast or something you look like you’re about to rob a bank.” Jackie said chuckling.

            “I’m just nervous Jackjack.” I checked my phone again. What was I doing? It’s not even eight and I’m freaking out about the date already. I sat down and took a deep breath. “I just don’t want to mess this up with her.”  

            “Don’t worry Llama; even though I love to tease you I know that you will treat her right. You better otherwise her sister will kill you.” Jackie took out the cereal and milk and started to pour.

            “I know, that night I took Krys home Jessica told me she would kill me if I hurt her baby sister.” I chuckled and sat down at the table across from Jackie.

            “Yeah I understand why Jessica is so protective of Krystal I mean she has been through a lot so she is trying to make sure her baby sister isn’t hurt again.” Jackie said casually while taking a bite of her cereal.

            “What do you mean by that?” I looked at Jackie curiously.

            “She had a lot of problems with a past boyfriend.”

            “Krys never told me anything about that.” I said softly. Jackie stopped eating and looked at me seriously.

          “She might not be ready to talk about it Amber. Jessica told me as a warning to look out for her in the future.” I sighed and nodded. “Don’t worry Am I know she loves you she just needs some time to get used to people again.”

            “I know Jackie it’s just I thought she trusted me a little more than a friend.”

            “She does Amber. Don’t think about this ok? Just focus on the date.” I smiles slightly and thought about Krystal smiling and laughing. Suddenly it didn’t matter anymore. She would tell me when she was ready and I could wait, because for Krystal I would wait forever.