The Truth (part two~)

Coffee shop Princess

Amber POV:

        “Krystal we’re here.” I smiled as I got out of the car and opened the door for her. she got out and stared at me. I knew something was up. “Are you ok Krys?” she shook her head and pulled me back into the car. She took a deep breath and sighed.

        “Amber there is a lot you don’t know about me and I’m tired of hiding this from everybody and even myself.” Krystal said as she looked at her feet.

        “Krys you can tell me anything and everything.” I said softly trying not to shift in my seat.

        “I know Amber that’s why I want to tell you everything about me. Everything about my past and my present.” she shifted and rested her head on my shoulder. I just sat and listened to her breathing and counted every moment that passed by. “I grew up in a pretty normal family but that changed when my sister became a model. At first she wasn’t very popular and we used to buy all the magazines and newspapers with her in it to save for her later. I mean we did when she became more famous and even now but it was different before. Before when everyone knew me as Krystal Jung. After Sica was starting to be on the covers of all the fashion magazines everything changed. Everyone knew me as Jessica Jung’s younger pretty sister. I was never really anyone or anything else to anyone, even my teachers called me Jessica now and then.” Krystal paused and sighed a little I just draped my arm over her shoulder and waited for her to begin again. “Soon after that I got a boyfriend and I was happy for a while. He was everything I thought I wanted but he turned out to be everything I knew wasn’t good for me. At the time he was sweet and kind to me but by the end all he wanted to do was go to my house to see if my sister was home. He called me ugly and made me think that no one would ever love me but him. Eventually I believed him. I thought that I deserved this. That I had done something wrong and this was my punishment. I thought this was what love was supposed to be. He used to hit me when I did something wrong or refused to do something he asked.  I was really lucky this other girl came along. She thought she was the most popular girl because she ‘stole’ him away from me but really she set me free.” I stiffened and tried to relax. “At first I was angry at her for taking him from me. But then my mom said something that I will always remember. No one can be stolen for anyone. People leave people and that’s just how they are. It wasn’t my fault that he left me and it wasn’t any girls fault either. He left me for his own reasons. She dumped him after a couple weeks of trying to rub it in my face that she got him and a year later he moved away. But I still wasn’t known as Krystal Jung. I was Jessica Jung’s younger sister and the girl who got dumped by Kai. At that time I turned to my friends, or the people I thought were my friends. They turned their backs on me because I was an outcast. I was done with people and how they hurt me. So I began to just ignore everyone and focus on my school work. I studied in all my free time and I never saw anyone. I just glared at the people who tried to come up to me because in my past all people did was hurt me, and I was done being helpless. I gained the new nickname that stuck with me through the rest of my life until now. Ice Princess. It didn’t matter to me because all I wanted to do was study and not talk to people. I didn’t care what people thought of me and I didn’t care what they said. As long as I was Ice Princess I was safe. No one could hurt me if I didn’t care about anyone. I continued like that until my sister started worrying about me. She made me go to that party that night, and if she hadn’t I don’t think I would have ever given you my name.” she chuckled. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder tighter. She shifted and leaned on me.

        “You know you will always be Krystal Jung to me right?” I said breaking the silence. Krystal smiled slightly and nodded.

        “Um Amber there is something else I’d like to ask you.” she said blushing slightly. I chuckled and poked her cheek.

        “You can ask me anything Krys.”

        “Is this a date?” she said burring her face into my shoulder. I busted out laughing and nodded which only made her blush more. “Yah... don’t laugh!” she hit my shoulder and I pretended to be hurt.

        “Yeah I was going to take you out on a date but if you just want to be friends for now I’m ok with that.” I chuckled.

        “I-I think I’ll be ok...”

        “Krys I want you to be totally comfortable with me first ok?”

        “O-ok Amber.” her cheeks flushed as she nodded. I smiled and took her hand in mine and just grinned. I could wait for Krystal to be ready. She had a lot of pain and it was going to be hard to overcome everything and be able to fully trust someone. And I will be here for her every step of the way. I wanted to be there for Krystal at her worst and be able to share wonderful memories with her when she was at her best. I would always be here for Krystal, I would be the one to tolerate her at her worst and help her in any and every way she asked me to, but I would also be the one to enjoy her at her best. We would smile together and I would protect her. I would never let anyone hurt her like that again.

Krystal POV:

        She wasn’t angry. I sighed and started to relax. Amber just kept smiling and kept her arm draped over my shoulder. I was happy to be with her right now and I did love her, the pain just got in the way of my ability to give her my everything. I looked up and smiled at her and decided not to waste anymore of the day.

        “So are we going on this date or not?” I asked. She looked at me surprised.

        “I thought you weren’t ready yet Krys...” Amber said looking at me curiously.

        “I’m not ready for a girlfriend or boyfriend yet but I never said I couldn’t date.” I said with a wink just to fluster Amber. It worked. I watched as her cheeks slowly started to fill with a bright pink.

        “Does this mean you will be my girlfriend once you’re comfortable with trusting people fully again?”

        “Maybe but remember llama the Ice Princess is still part of me.” I chuckled and pinched her cheek.

        “A-alright Krys.” She said as she continued to grin while rubbing her now sore cheek. I was happy being with Amber and it was time to try to trust her more. I smiled and unlocked the door of the car and pulled the llama out with me, and with that we got out of the car and started our first date.

 

============================================================================================================

Hey guys here is my tumblr follow me? :D 

http://myworldinblackandwhite13.tumblr.com/