The Truth (part one)

Coffee shop Princess

Krystal POV:

        today was the day! I woke up way too early but it didn’t matter I was too excited to go back to sleep. I took a long shower and carefully did my make-up. I was standing in front of my closet trying to pick out what to wear when Sica came into the room to help me.

        “Are you sure this isn’t a date Krys?” Jessica asked looking at me worriedly.

        “I don’t know Sica but even if it is I don’t mind as long as its Amber.” I smiled and shuffled through the dresses that were hanging up in my closet. Sica sighed and pulled out a couple that she liked. I shook my head at her choices. In the end I ended up wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a button down top that was Sica’s choice. I checked my phone and sighed. It was only eight. Sica and I went into the kitchen to have breakfast together.

        “I missed this Unnie.” I said setting the table for the two of us.

        “I missed this too Krys. You know I’m going to try to be home more often for you.” Jessica said while getting out eggs to start breakfast. I passed her the flour and the sugar so we could make pancakes.

        “you don’t have to do that Sica, I’m doing a lot better now so you don’t have to worry as much.” I smiled and started to mix everything together while Sica heated up the pan.

        “I know but still I should have been there for you more Krys.” Sica sighed as she poured some of the batter into the buttered pan.

        “you did what you could unnie and I’m happy you at least did that.” I smiled sadly and watched the soon to be pancake bubble in the pan.

        “I know.” Sica sighed and flipped the pancake. “I just don’t want to see you get hurt like that again Krys.”

        “I won’t unnie, I’m still not ready to be in a relationship even though I really love Amber.”

         “I know Krys but you might want to give the llama a chance. she really cares about you.” Sica said while handing me a plate of pancakes. I just sighed and started to eat. I knew she loved me and I knew how amazing she was I just didn’t know if i was ready for another relationship. Eventually nine o’clock rolled around and right on the dot the doorbell rang. I shuffled awkwardly and opened the door to find Amber standing there looking amazing as ever. She smiled her dorky smile and held out her hand to me. I looked back at Sica and waved goodbye.

“Have fun Krys ok? And hey llama!” Sica shouted before we got out of the house. Sica pulled amber by the shoulder and whispered something in her ear. She kissed my cheek and went back inside the house. Amber shuddered and quickly opened the car door for me.

“What did Sica say to you?” I asked curiously as Amber started the car. Amber chuckled.

“She told me I better not try anything funny with her baby sister.” I sighed. Oh Sica. she was protective of me ever since Kai.

“Don’t worry about her, she is just very protective of me.”

“I know all older siblings are like that. Once one of my guy friends came over to play basketball but we needed to stop by my place so I could tell my parents I wouldn’t be home for a while and Jackie threatened him if he did anything to hurt me.” Amber just chuckled and continued to focus on the road. I nodded and we continued the ride in silence, but even though we weren’t talking it was nice to know she was there. Amber was always there for me. And it was time that she knew everything.

 

============================================================================================================

Hey guys! the next update is going to be Krystal's whole story in detail 

so it might take me a little longer to write >< sorry! 

thank you for reading!