Super Girl

The Music In Me: MinYul One Shots

 

 

This one shot was requested by a4tech

Super Junior - Super Girl

 

~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~

 

“GOOD MORNING YURI!” Two handsome boys greeted brightly.

Yuri was taken back but then glared while crossing her arms.

“What did you both do?” she asked eyeing them.

Both of them looked at her in confusion.

 

“Well you’re so nice to me, so you must have done something and you want me to help you both out.” She explained.

Minho pinched her cheeks “Aigo, we didn’t do anything.”

Kris nodded cutely.

 

“Then did you guys have obviously been hanging around Super Junior for too long cause you’re starting to act weird like them.” Yuri shook her head before entering the practice room pushing Minho and Kris to make way.

Thinking that the two would have left already, Yuri lifted up her jogging pants up to her knees.

“OMO! Gwenchani?” Kris quickly kneeled down and had a look at Yuri’s bleeding knee. Minho’s eyes widened seeing the blood.

“BABO!” Minho scolded before examining it too.

Yuri looked at them weirdly.

They were both acting unusual.

“Gwenchana. I just tripped on my way here.” She hid her wound from their sight.

She was about to ask them why they’re suddenly acting like that but the two had already stormed off outside.

 

“PHEW! I thought they’d never leave!” she sighed out but was surprised to see Minho and Kris panting with a first aid kit in their hands.

They both raced to kneel down but Minho reach to her leg first and he quickly started treating it.

Kris was glaring at him, but then he rushed out and came back panting again.

“Here, drink this.” Kris handed her a bottle of water.

 

“STOP!” Yuri commanded.

Minho and Kris stared at her like a puppy.

“What in the world is up with you two?!” she asks frustrated.

 

Minho stood up next to Kris and they both looked at their feet with their cheeks burning red.

 

~Yesterday~

 

“Who’s your celebrity crush?” Leeteuk asked SHINee & EXO who was sitting with them in the practice room. He wanted to get to know his dongsaengs more so he decided that they should bond.

“YURI.” Minho and Kris both said at the same time.

Everyone was surprised.

The atmosphere got awkward.

“Jinja?” Leeteuk didn’t know how to reply.

 

“Ne.” they answered in sync.

Minho and Kris had an intense staring competition.

 


“It’s nothing serious right?” Leeteuk asked, “I mean, it’s just a crush.”

“I’m serious.” Minho and Kris answered again.

 

Leeteuk cleared his throat and signaled the other SHINee & EXO members to leave cause it looks like Minho and Kris were about to rip each other apart.

 

“SHE’S MINE.” Minho started off once everyone was out.

“Is she your girlfriend?” Kris asked.

“No.”

“Then she can be mine.” Kris smirked.

Minho glared at him.

 

“I’ve liked her since I debut. Which is definitely longer than yours!” Minho stated.

Kris raised a brow, “What does that have to do with anything?”

Minho shrugged.

 

“Tell you what. Let Yuri decide herself. Fair fight?” Kris suggested as he held out a hand. Minho thought for a while before shaking it. “May the best man win” he smirked.

 

~Present Day~

 

Yuri was staring at them intensely before taking out her phone.

 

“OMO! Donghae oppa’s waiting for me.” Yuri exclaimed.

“Donghae hyung?” Minho asked.

She nodded, “ We have a date tonight and he’s already outside. I better get going!”

Yuri rushed outside quickly leaving Minho and Kris dumb folded.

 

“I can’t believe she already has a boyfriend.” Minho sighed.

“And it’s Donghae hyung… No wonder Leeteuk hyung left quickly.” Kris rubbed the back of his neck.

“But hyung’s a player. I saw him with Yoona the other day at the mall.” Minho started thinking about it not noticing Kris has already left.

 

“I can’t let them be together. Hyung will just hurt her.” Minho clenched his fist.

Kris isn’t his main competition after all.

 

~That Night~

 

“Oh, Minho.” Taeyeon opened the door.

“Hi noona! Is Yuri home?” he asks.

“Um yeah, wait lemme call her.” Taeyeon screamed Yuri’s name and soon she was standing infront of Minho.

 

“Can I talk to you, privately?” he asks.

Yuri raised a brow, “sure.”

 

They walked outside to a private park.

“Is something wrong?” Yuri asked.

Minho was still trying to gather his thoughts.

 

“Are you really dating Donghae hyung?” he asked disappointed.

“Wae?” Yuri asked curiously.

 

“I think you should break up with him.”

Yuri’s eyes widened, “Who are you to say that?!”

Minho let out a loud sigh.

“Yuri, I know him too well. He’s a real player. If I call him now, I’m 100% sure that he’s at a club right now sitting next to another girl.”

Yuri folded her arms and stared at him intensely.

“Trust me. He’ll just hurt you. He doesn’t deserve you.” Minho convinced her.

 

“I know.” Yuri tried not to smile.

“Huh?”

“I also know that you and Kris like me.” She confessed.

Minho was taken back.

His face was turning red so he looked to the ground.

“So I wanted to know who would have the courage to tell me all this. Who of the two of you cared enough. And it turns out to be you.” She smiled.

 

Minho looked at her and smiled back.

“And don’t worry. I’m not dating him.” She meronged him.

Minho felt like all the weight from his shoulder was removed.

 

They continued walking.

“So what’s your next move?” Yuri asks carefully.

“Well… I am known for being a noona killer.” Minho automatically held her hands.

Yuri softened to his touch.

Minho smiled brightly.

"If I ask you right now, who would you pick between Kris and I?" he asked.

 

"Hmm..." Yuri pretended to think about it for a while.

"I don't know, I mean Kris is incredibly handsome."

"YAH! I'M HANDSOME TOO! I'M FLAMING CHARISMA!" Minho yelled almost too loudly for everyone in the park to hear.

Yuri giggled.

"I'm just kidding! You both are incredibly handsome, but I don't only look at the outside. I also look at the inside." 

Minho got what she was saying but she still hasn't answered the question.

"And all my organs are telling me that it's you." Yuri blushed slightly.

 

"YOU HEARD THAT KRIS?! YOU HAVE JUST BEEN DUMPED!" Minho yelled at his phone.

Kris was listening to their conversation this whole time.

Yuri's eyes widened and smacked Minho's head.

"I WIN! I WIN! YURI'S MINE! ALL MINE!!!" Minho danced around the park like an idiot.

 

"Stop it! Everyone's looking." Yuri laughed.

"I don't care what other people think cause right now you're mine." Minho held her hands and placed a soft kiss of her cheeks.

"And only mine."

 

***

Thank you for your encouraging comments!

Keep sending in song requests!

Don't forget to UPVOTE ;)

~emkrys