Kkok

The Music In Me: MinYul One Shots

 

Kkok - Yuri & Sooyoung

 

This one shot was requested by strawberryGab

 

~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~

 

“JAGIYAAAA!” Minho groaned out as he back hugged Yuri.

Soon he let go and showed her his adorable smile but she just stared at him.

Minho felt the cold breeze in the SM practice room.

“Is there something wrong?” he asked.

Yuri completely ignored him and just went to switch on the music.

I Got a Boy started playing and Yuri started practicing.

Minho let out a sigh; he knew something was definitely wrong.

“Yuri aaahhh. I’m hungry. Let’s go eat.” Minho put on his cute face as he sat on the cold floor and watched Yuri dance.

“Didn’t you already have dinner with that friend of yours.” She spoke coldly.

Minho raised a brow, trying to figure out what she meant.

Then he remembered, Hyuna asked him to have dinner after their MCountdown performance. 4minute performed “What’s Your Name?” while SHINee performed “Why So Serious?”

A smirk formed in his face, he knew she was jealous so he decided to even more.

“Well yeah, I did. I don’t know why she only invited me though and not the rest of the SHINee members.” Minho pretended to be thinking about it.

Yuri let out a deep sigh as she continued to dance.

“But either ways, I’m still hungry. She looked HOT tonight that it was hard to eat while staring at her.” Minho went on.

Yuri danced more forcefully than how the choreography should be.

“So will you eat with me?” Minho finally looked at Yuri.

“A nae wahngjanim! eonje i momeul kuhareo wah jushil tenkayo?” Yuri sang out loud completely ignoring him before stopping the music, taking her bag and walking out.

Yuri had every reason to be jealous.

Hyuna and Minho are in the same University. Minho’s older than her. She has a y and cute image that guys would die for and worst of all; Hyuna has her eyes on Minho.

 

She was breathing heavily as Minho ran to catch up with her.

“You must be hungry too. So let’s eat NOONA!” Minho pouted.

He knew Yuri hates it when he calls her noona.

 

That was it. Yuri snapped.

“No thanks. I already ate with Kris.” Yuri gave a fake smile before she continued walking.

Minho was in shock. EXO-M’s Kris had revealed not too long ago that to him, the prettiest SNSD member was Yuri.

Minho was the worst when he gets jealous and Yuri knows that but Minho asked for it.

Minho stayed standing there for a while before he walked back home.

 

The next day.

“W-w-w-w-wha-wha-what’s your name?” 4minute sang out.

It was the last performance and Yuri was watching from backstage.

They announced the winner and everyone went backstage to change.

Yuri was about to approach Minho to say sorry when she saw him and Hyuna talking.

Hyuna was touching his arm and he was smiling brightly.

Yuri was hurt. Incredibly hurt.

 

Minho was a good looking guy.

A lot of female singers have approached him before but this time is different because Hyuna actually has a chance and she’s afraid that she might lose him.

Yuri kept staring and saw Minho whisper something in Hyuna’s ears.

Hyuna laughed and playfully punched Minho’s chest.

 

Yuri cleared as she approached them.

“Anneyeonghaseyo unnie!” Hyuna bowed. “What brought you here?” she smiled.

“Just supporting my SHINee sunbae’s.” Yuri forced a smile.

“Oh I see. Well I’ll see you around unnie. See you late Minho.” Hyuna winked before walking away causing Minho smiled brightly.

 

Yuri saw the whole scene and glared.

“Ne?” he simply asked Yuri.

Yuri didn’t know what to do.

So he’s really gonna continue with this game is he.

Yuri wasn’t about to back down.

“So I see you have plans with Hyuna later. That’s good since I wanted to cancel our date tonight anyways. Kris invited me to get some drinks with him.” Yuri smiled cutely.

Minho was surprised but he managed to smile and nod.

“Have fun.” Yuri faked a smile before walking away.

 

It was midnight and Minho couldn’t help but feel anxious as to what Yuri was up to.

“Yoboseyo?” a girl whispered on the phone with loud music playing in the background.

“YAH! YURI AH! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?! YOU BETTER GET YOUR BACK TO YOUR DORM! NOW!” Minho yelled waking up Taemin who threw a pillow at him.

Minho threw it back before he heard Yuri hanging up.

“AISH! THAT GIRL!” Minho texted Taeyeon for the address where Yuri left but he got no reply.

He bit his lip for a moment, just thinking of what to do so he decided to go to SNSD’s dorm and wait for her there.

 

~DING DONG~

 

Minho waited patiently knowing that he was waking one of them up.

“Oh. Minho yah, what are you doing here?” Yoona asked, rubbing her eyes.

“Is Yuri home yet?” he asked worried.

Yoona raised a brow, “of course. She went back home right after she watched you perform. Wae?”

“You mean she didn’t go out with Kris?”

“Pfth. Kris? I think she made clear enough that she’s not interested.” Yoona chuckled.

Minho was confused. Didn’t Yuri say she has plans with him.

“She admitted that you’re her boyfriend and that you would beat him up if he goes to her one more time.”

“BWOH?! JINJA?!” Minho’s eyes widened.

“Ne. And she seems a bit weird today. Just an hour ago, she suddenly played loud music before answering the phone waking up everyone.” Yoona confessed.

Minho put on a sly smile. “Can I talk to her?”

“Sure. She’s been on the internet for hours now.” Yoona allowed him in.

She went straight to Jessica’s and Hyoyeon’s room and squeezed in to Hyoyeon’s bed knowing that Minho and Yuri would probably have a couple fight.

 

Minho went to her room slowly as he peeked through the door.

He narrowed his eyes to focus on what Yuri was searching on the laptop.

“Choi Minho & Kim Hyuna”

“Aigo, she’s really jealous.” Minho thought in his mind as he creeped from behind and pulled her in for a tight hug.

Yuri’s eyes widened in shock as she quickly closed the browser.

Minho pinched her cheeks. “You’re so cute when you’re jealous.” He teased.

Yuri rolled her eyes and laid in bed, completely ignoring Minho’s existence.

Minho laid beside her and hugged her waist.

“I miss you.” He confessed but Yuri gave no response.

“I have another confession.” He trailed off.

Yuri listened carefully, with her back facing him.

 

“I didn’t really eat dinner with Hyuna. I just did that to tease you. But when you said you already ate with Kris. Yuri ah, it hurts. And when I whispered to Hyuna, I told her to act like  she likes me cause I knew you were watching just to make you jealous too but then you bring up Kris again. One day, I might just have to beat up that guy.” Minho huffed.

Yuri blushed hearing it from Minho’s point of view.

“Why are you making me jealous Yuri ah?” he asks softly.

"You know how over protective I am."

Yuri turned around, now facing him.

“Because I wanted to know how much I mean to you.” She confessed.

 

Minho flicked her forehead. “Pabo, yah. Did you really still have to verify that?”

Yuri pouted and nodded.

Next thing she knows their lips were pressed against each other as Minho tightened his grip around her waist.

“Does that verify how much you mean to me?” he asks as they pulled away, seeing Yuri’s blushing face.

"Aigo. Saranghae, arraso!" Minho gave her a serious look.

"ARASSO!" Yuri raised her voice before kissing him again.

 

***

Tell me what you think about this one shot!

Don't forget to comment, subscribe & upvote!

Thank you for reading!

~emkrys