If We Fall In Love

The Music In Me: MinYul One Shots

 

This one shot was requested by jhazzy28

 

If We Fall In Love: Yeng Constantino ft RJ Jimenez

 

~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~

 

Minho was walking around the SM compound.

It was a beautiful day.

He smiled to himself as he headed to the piano room.

As he was getting closer it seemed like someone has already beat him to it.

Minho slowly peeked and saw Yuri.

She was so absorbed into playing so he decided to just stay outside and wait for her to finish. He wasn’t in a rush.

 

At first she was just playing a random melody but soon she started singing to it raising Minho’s curiosity.  He couldn’t help but peek at her again.

“She’s gorgeous.” He thought as he continued staring, hoping she wouldn’t look up.

But to his fortune, she did.

Her eyes widened and she quickly stopped playing.

“Why stop? You were so good.” He praised as he completely entered the room.

 

Yuri tucked some of her hair behind her ears, clearly embarrassed.

Minho sat down next to her on the piano chair.

“I really liked it. Did you write this?” he asked while he started playing the melody Yuri just did. But he didn’t get any reply. Yuri just watched him play it so beautifully.

 

“You don’t have to search no more. Cause I am someone who will love you for sure.” Minho sand and was surprised when Yuri started singing to it to.

“So if we fall in love, maybe we’ll sing this song as one. If we fall in love, we can write a better song than this. If we fall in love, we will have this memory in our heads. If we fall in love, anywhere with you will be a better place.”

 

Right after the song they found themselves staring at each other.

Both their hearts beated as one.

Yuri looked away first causing Minho to clear his throat to remove the awkwardness.

“So who did you write this for?” he finally asked as he took the music sheet.

 

Yuri’s eyes widened hoping he wouldn’t look at the very bottom of the page.

“I…uh…I didn’t write it. It’s a song for our album. I’m just practicing it.” She lied.

“Ah… but I heard you’re a song writer now. You should definitely start writing your own songs.” He smiled. Yuri just nodded.

“I’ll have to go now.” She stood up immediately and grabbed the music sheet from Minho’s hands almost too quickly.

He just looked up at Yuri, “Arasso. Anyeong.” He waved and with that Yuri immediately left.

 

“I hope he didn’t see. I hope he didn’t see!” Yuri kept repeating these words in her head as she gripped the music sheet tighter almost crushing it.

 

Meanwhile, in the music room.

Minho had a smile plastered on his face as he played Yuri’s melody again.

“Pabo yah, of course I saw it.” He whispered, knowing why Yuri left immediately.

 

Yuri sat down on a nearby bench and looked at the music sheet again.

This time, she tried to straighten it up and looked at the bottom page.

 

[Yuri <3 Minho]

 

“AISH?! WHY DID I EVEN WRITE THIS?!” she scolded herself before face palming.

 

 

***

So I'm back to writing requested one shots!

I hope you liked it even though it was quite short.

Please look forward to my upcoming one shots and continue supporting it.

Thank you for reading!

~emkrys