Chapter 11: Wounds

A Leap of Fate

 

 
Present time, Ha Na asked Sun Woo to dance to a girl group song. Tch, this evil little troll!
 
 
 
"What girl group song do you want me to dance?" Mwoya, he even looks so determined. Sun Woo-sshi don't you know this girl is making fun of you? Oh C'mon.
 
 
"Dance.. Uhmm.. Bubble Pop! Bubble Pop by Hyuna!" I looked at Jung Hwan who puffed out all the water he's drinking from his suppressed laughter.
 
 
"Oh, kurae. I'll dance to it." Aish jinjja, I can't take this anymore. This Ha Na wants people to be the laughing bag, she's so.. ARRRGGGH!
 
 
 
"Aniya. You don't need to." I said to him firmly. The intro of the song was already playing. I can feel they all look at me when I said that.
 
 
"Wae? Its his punishment that he must do everything we asked for him."
 
 
"Yes, its his punishment. But aren't I should be the one who would punish him first? Or did you already forgotten? Oh, should I tell you why?" I smile at her with sarcasm. You can't win over you, little troll.
 
 
She made an angry face at me, I saw her eyes wrinkled as she squint her eyes, maybe she's thinking of her comeback.
 
 
"I'll just do it. You don't need to fight over it" Sun Woo with an afraid smile on his face.
 
 
"Oh, maybe our Ha Na-sshi here feel wronged. Kurom, I'll do it with you, Sun Woo-sshi." I said while looking at Ha Na and getting her phone to play the song. Jung Hwan went to the couch while Jinyoung was just staring at us from the kitchen counter.
 
 
 
 
As the intro played, I start to dance, Sun Woo was beside me doing the same. I was just looking at Ha Na who was staring at me with her face all crinkled. I know this girl loves competition, I already know what she would do.
 
 
Chorus came, she took off her coat and shoved Sun Woo away from where we are dancing that he almost tripped out. I opened my eyes widely at her and then she start to dance, asking for a showdown. Showdown you want, then showdown I'll give! I'll show this girl how its done, and shove her down to my feet!
 
 
I heard Jung Hwan was clapping his hands as we continue with our dance. Everytime she would move, she would swoop her hair to me or simply scraped her nails to me when she raise her hands with the steps. Ah so she wants this to get physical.
 
 
I went close to her until we are chest level and step at her feet, haha she thinks I'm easy, well then I'll make her regret she started all of this! I went closer and closer that it made her step backward and backward until she tripped and fell sit on her knees. I was about to lean down to grab her hair when someone behind me gripped both my arms, living it raised in the air with his hold.
 
 
"Geumanhae. That's enough." He said calmly. Everything went silent, including Jung Hwan who stopped his cheering and went back to the kitchen counter, while Sun Woo helped the troll to stand up.
 
 
I let go of the grip of the fox in my arms, then fix my hair and my clothes.
 
 
 
"Geuman." He said again. I turn to face him, then suddenly Ha Na did her deadly habit, she hooked her arms to Jinyoung and acted as if she's a sick puppy.
 
 
"Jinyoung Oppa, your bestfriend stepped me on my feet many times. Aigoo it hurts so much..." She said while making herself look more pitiful to Jinyoung's eyes. I let out  a gust of air on my nose, I won't wait for Jinyoung to scold me so I walked out of their face. I was about to open the door to go outside when Eun Nel entered, holding all the snacks.
 
 
 
"Oh, wae gure? Why are you looking like that?" She asked me, but I didn't mind her so I went straight outside.
 
 
 
The nerve of that girl! Aissh! I know Jinyoung will be on her side! I looked at the little scrapes that witch made on my arm, I should really just pull out her hair immediately that Jinyoung can't even stop me. I felt them sting as I touch every scrape.
 
 
 
"Don't touch it" I wrinkled my forehead as I heard that familiar voice. So he followed me? I know it, he would follow to scold me. I didn't turn around to face him and just continue with what I'm doing.
 
 
"I told you not to touch it" He went on my front and hold my arm and examine the scrapes. I was about to pull my arm away from him but he gripped them tight enough so that I can't move it.
 
 
 
"Yeogi wae? Go inside and comfort your girl" I said to him then look away.
 
 
"Gaja, let's clean your wounds"
 
 
"Shiro. Go there, I can clean this myself, and these are not even big. Ha Na is more hurt than me"
 
 
"SunWoo is already taking care of her, let's clean yours"
 
 
"I told you I don't want to! I can do this by myself!" I said to him almost in a shout. I can't control my anger so I vent it all out to him. I was about to walk away from him when he held me by the arm again.
 
 
"Why are you being so bratty?"
 
 
"Why don't you just say it straightforward and tell me I'm a brat? Wae? You're asking me why? You made me a brat! You're always there to meddle with everything I do! You always save me everytime I'm hurt or embarassed, you're always there wherever I go! Why don't you just mind your business, your own life!"
 
 
"I'm your bestfriend, Isn't that enough reason why?"
 
 
"Is that really it? Huh is that really just the reason?"
 
 
"Even if I tell you you won't understand! Kurae, you want me out of your life? Well it's fine with me! It's even good that I have now already went out of your stupidity, I'm also tired keeping up with your crazy antics!" He let go of my arm then walk inside Mr. Jae Wook's house. I was left here with my tears welling up in my eye, That was the very first time he raised his voice at me. It hurts so much, hearing those words from him. 
 
 
 
 
I looked at the door, there was Eun Nel, looking at me with her sympathized look in her face. She went near me and hugged me.
 
 
 
"I already told you."
 
 
"I'm not inlove with him." I said as I wipe the tears away from my face.
 
 
"See, you don't even let me finished what I need to say, yet you already have an answer. Its because you already know it, you just don't admit it. Sooner or later you'll be defeated you" I control all my tears and wipe my face. I looked at Eun Nel.
 
 
"You know, you're really weird."
 
 
"I already know that." Then we both laugh.
 
 
 
 
 
 
As we walk back inside the house, I ask myself and thought of what Eun Nel said.
 
 
 
 
Do I really don't want to admit it in myself? That I already have an answer why I suddenly act like this towards my childhood friend who has been there through all my hard times?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Am I..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Am I already inlove with Jinyoung?
 

 

I think I don't need to ask that to everyone who are reading this :DD

Hey Silent Reader, I can see you! Subscribe!
 
Dear Halmae Subbies let me know what you think of this update :**