Chapter 9: Games We Play

A Leap of Fate
 
 
 
I'm holding 3 pieces of paper right now. They were were all written with 'Lives'.We are playing Mafia Game right now, and I don't know how to explain how this game is played. What I know only is that there are three civilians and three person who are included in the mafia.
 
 
 
The Mafias are:
 
Sandeul
Ha Na
Jinyoung fox
 
 
 
The Civilians are:
 
Sunwoo
Eun Nel
Me
 
 
 
I hid on one of the bookshelf. We are not in the bookshop, we are at Mr. Jae Wook's house. I told you earlier that Mr. Jae Wook's abode is the bookshop right? This house we are in right now is his 2nd home. This is where he stays when he's not at the bookshop. To sum it up, this is like his townhouse. Or so I guess it is called. He scarcely went here, only when he have visitors or if he just feel like it. I know because, he said it to us. We close the bookshop early because he told us he needs to go somewhere and it's really urgent. The others doesn't want to go home early but doesn't have other places to go to, so Mr. Jae Wook told us to clean his  2nd house. Jinyoung fox asked him if we could play here, and because Mr. Jae Wook is kind-hearted, he let us occupy it for today.
 
 
 
Ah, why don't they come here and kill me? I get a book in the shelf, when I suddenly notice my hand.
 
 
 
 
 
"Gachi ga, I can't leave you... Your stupidity might attack you in 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.."
 
 
 
 
I stare at my hand. Why did he say that for? And why does he need to hold my hand? He can hold me in the arm at least, he even drag me out! *Sigh* I feel something so different when he did that.
 
 
 
 
Ah nevermind. That's just his way to charm you . Aigoo aren't you even used to it? You grew up with him and you still haven't get used to his pranks? Aigooya...
 
 
 
 
 
 
"OMONA!" I blurted out as someone poke me in the back. I get so startled that the book fell in my hand and it landed on the ground with a soft 'thud'. I turn to look at the culprit who got the nerve to startle me. His hands were formed like that of a gun and he's aiming it to me.
 
 
 
"YA! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE---" He suddenly cover my mouth, what is this fox doing? Is he going to..?
 
 
 
"Hush!" He let go of his hand then put a finger on his lips, signaling me to shut my mouth off.
 
 
"You might get caught!"
 
 
"Kuraeso? I really want to get caught so that I can now get out of this game." I said.
 
 
"Didn't you know the punishment when you get caught?" I look at him. Punishment? What punishment is he saying? I don't remember hearing out the punishment when we decided who's going to be this and that before playing.
 
 
"What's the punishment?"
 
 
"The first one who will get caught will be the one to buy the snacks with his/her own money in the convenience store which is 20 minutes away from here when you walk, and you'll also clean up all the waste. The 2nd one will be the one to entertain, meaning you'll do everything we want you to do and you'll not complain. And also, both losers will have to answer all Truth questions later at Truth Or Dare Game." Oh ne, I haven't told you they also decide to play that game later on snack time. Who proposed? Of course its Ha Na who wants to know every information about the fox. It gave me goosebumps, is she going to take it when she learn all about Jinyoung? HAHA I can't wait to see her reaction.
 
 
"Here, take this. Just hide here. If someone caught you here just show that paper to them." He gave me a piece of paper then went back to the 'battlefield'. I looked at the folded gold paper who's now at the palm of my hand. What's this piece of crap? Can it save me from hunger and humiliation?
 
 
 
 
 
I waited a few more minutes, Aissh can't they just go here? I'm getting bored waiting for them! This place isn't hard to find either, aigoo..
 
 
 
 
 
I stood up from sitting on the ground when...
 
 
 
 
"AHA! I CAUGHT YOU!" That annoying high pitched voice again! She was dancing while she was aiming her hand at me like she was holding a gun. She was smiling evilly at me.
 
 
 
I was about to come near her to accept defeat when I remember the paper Jinyoung gave to me. I get it from my pocket and show it to her.
 
 
 
 
"Omo." She reacted when she saw the paper in my hand then she look at me.
 
 
 
 
Seriously, what's with the reaction? And what's with the paper?
 
 
 

First I want to say Jeongmal Mianhaeyoooo to those who waited for almost two months for the update. This has something to do with our internet connection, and the bad news is, it is still isn't fixed yet so I can't promise to give you weekly updates :( But don't worry coz Imma update again after this so please wait some more my dear subbies, okayy? :**

 

One more thing, I don't know how Mafia game is played so I made my own set of rules of the game in this story. ^^v

 

 

 

-SiennalovesTEUKforeverrr