Chapter 10: Saved by Love

A Leap of Fate
 
"Did you do that by yourself, or someone gave it to you?" Her hands are at her waist, now she's acting like a queen. If you only know how much I want  to kick your face right now!
 
 
"Someone gave it to me."
 
 
 
"Ha Na-sshi why are you standing there like tha... Omo. Saved by Love?!" I heard Sandeul's voice coming on our direction and when he got to see where I'am and what I'm holding, he pulled out his hair and throw a tantrum. Ha Na was having that disgust expression on her face. I don't understand why they act so suddenly like that.
 
 
"Everyone get out of your hiding place. Sunwoo-sshi and Eun Nel-sshi you're the losers."
 
 
"Mwo? How did that happen?" I heard Sunwoo says as he went out of the back of the refrigerator.
 
 
Ha Na point her pouted lips to me. I looked at the paper I showed to them and unfold it.
 
 
 
 
 
Saved by <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
Saved by Less than three? Or Is it Saved by Heart? Ani, ani. Jung Hwan said the meaning of this paper awhile ago...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Saved by Love..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SAVED BY LOVE?
 
 
 
What kind of a corny scheme is that?
 
 
 
 
"Oh, you win." Jinyoung said as he appeared infront of us, looking oh so casual again. He smiled meaningfully at me, I can't help but to smile back with that.
 
 
 
 
 
I smiled back? For the 2nd time?
 
 
 
 
Aigoo, it already happened. Let it be then. He also saved me from being the loser, now that I think of it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*****
 
"While we wait for the snacks, SunWoo-sshi, entertain us." Ha Na said like a queen. Mwoya, she's so full of herself. I shoot her a dagger look, why does she need to command like that? And as far as I remember I was the one who got the paper, The 'Saved by Love Paper'.
 
 
 
 
 
"Saved by Love? What does this mean, and I.. I'm the winner?"
 
 
"Jung Hwan thought of that idea, because he wanted Eun Nel to be saved in this game so that she wouldn't get any of the punishments." I look at Eun Nel as Sun Woo explain the meaning of the golden paper I'm still holding, she was having that disgust expression again. "Jinjja, is this guy really serious?" I heard her mumble.
 
 
"But because I thought its not fair if Jung Hwan-sshi would do that just because she wants Eun Nel to be saved, I thought of passing the golden paper around us Mafia's so that the other civilians would also have a chance of getting the Saved by Love paper. When Jung Hwan-sshi and I were looking for you three civilians, I told him to pass the paper to me. Then when I met Jinyoung Oppa while I was still searching for you guys, I passed it to him, because I thought he would give it to.. Sun Woo-sshi." Everyone looked at Jinyoung fox, who was still looking so cool.
 
 
"I really don't know that was that important, so I threw it away. Mianhaeyo, I didn't know you would think of getting that. And you didn't even let me know about your plan." He pointed to me as he say those things. He threw it? Wow, this guy shoud be a lawyer someday.
 
 
 
I saw Jung Hwan, Ha Na and Sun Woo bowed their heads to frustration. Ah I get it. These three planned them all. Jung Hwan, because of Eun Nel, Ha Na, because she wants me to get the punishment, and Sun Woo because he thought Jinyoung would save him. I smirked at myself, good plan guys.
 
 
 
"Ah whatever! It all happened anyways!" Jung Hwan said, ruffling his hair.
 
 
"MWO? This is because of you, you duck Lee Jung Hwan!" Eun Nel went near him and pulled his ear, she was venting out her anger to the main culprit.
 
 
 
"Ok then, let's decide who's going to have the 1st punishment. Eun Nel will have to do the buying of the snacks and cleaning out all the waste, Sun Woo will have to do all we ordered him to do."
 
 
"You know Eun Nel. I can help--"
 
 
"ANIYA! Don't ever help me or I'll really pluck out both your ears and dig out your eyes you duck!" Eun Nel said then went out of the house with a loud "BANG!" of the door. We were all startled, and Jung Hwan was like an epilepsy patient with his trembling and sweating.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Whoa, you must be really lucky you-sshi" Sun Woo said while we were at the kitchen counter, drinking water.
 
 
"Wa?"
(Wa?- Why?; Busan Accent)
 
 
"Jung Hwan made the Saved by Love paper mostly because of Eun Nel right?" He hissed. I looked at him intently as he start to explain the privileges of the gold paper.
 
 
"The Saved by Love idea of Jung Hwan is not just to save the one who'll have it from punishment, you also get to eat most of the food, and.." He cleared his throat before continuing. "You are also the one who can command the second loser of the game. You even have the power over the Three Mafia's. If you want them to do a Truth or a Dare, you'll just say it. No one must complain, because you're like the Grand Winner. If you don't want to answer a Truth question or a Dare, you'll just pass it to someone you want to then they'll do it for you."
 
Now that's bragging rights! I smiled at myself, whoa I didn't think the Saved by Love Scheme would be this big. I'm really wrong when I thought it wouldn't save me from hunger and humiliation, because it really would! Kekeke, prepare yourself for you's biggest setback, Jinyoung and Ha Na!
 
 
 
 
"Are you into boybands too, Sun Woo-ya?" I snapped out of my evil planning when I sense the fox sat beside me. I moved farther away from him.
 
 
 
"Why did you ask?"
 
 
"Because I noticed you made this girl smile so big."  He traced a smile on my face with his fingers as he said it then I glare at him. Enjoy yourself now Jinyoung because later for sure you'll cry buckets of tears! BWAHAHAHA!!! You'll regret why you gave me that Saved by Love Paper!