Chapter 3: Dedication

A Leap of Fate
 
 
"I can see you is also unprepared like me, so I thought of making her as my partner for the last performance. Is that fine with you you?" 
 
 
"Oh, Ne." I smiled at him. I've been saved again. 
 
 
"Is that also fine with you guys?" He asked the others. 
 
 
"Ne, as long as Mr. Jae Wook will perform." Eun Nel said which made the others agree. I glance at the fox, which also happens to be looking at me too. Our eyes met then he smiled at me slyly, as if to say 'you are lucky'. I glare at him then smiled back, slyly. 
 
 
"Ok, so now let's start with the guys!" Mr. Jae Wook said. I chuckled as he try to mimic the way variety show host say it.
 
 
The guys all stood up from their seats which made us wonder. Then Jinyoung fox start to introduce their performance.
 
"Since Mr. Jae Wook said that he wants to have a bond between all of us, we guys thought of performing together. We are going to sing a song for all of you." the fox was holding Mr. Jae Wook's guitar. 
 
 
"Do you guys have any dedication on your performance?" Mr. Jae Wook asked them. 
 
 
"Ne." they all replied in unison. 
 
 
"Kurom, who do you dedicate the song for?" 
 
 
"I dedicate this song to, Eun Nel" A teasing banter roar for the two, while Eun Nel was having that disgust expression on her face. The Jung Hwan guy was smiling cheekily, his face a tomato. I suddenly wanted to put him on on a carton and display him on our house. He's so cute! He looks like a small boy confessing, aigoo...
 
 
"For me, I dedicate this song to, uhmm.. my mother?" We all laughed at the Sun Woo guy who was scratching his head while saying that.
 
 
"Ok, now we want to hear who this guy wants to dedicate the song they will perform to. Jinyoung-ah, who's the lucky girl? Is she your mother also?" We all laughed, to be specific I was the one who laugh the hardest, really. That's a good joke Mr. Jae Wook, really good!
 
 
"Ah, haha Anieyo. I dedicate this song to.. A very special girl. I won't want to name her, but anyways, I hope you all get the message of the song we will sing." Then he smiled.  
 
 
A very special girl, omo this guy knows how to be corny sometimes. I smirked at him, then the side of his lips rise. I crinkle my forehead as I felt my chest tighten after he did that.
 
 
 
"The song we will sing is entitled Chu Chu Chu." Jinyoung started to strum the guitar. I look at him intently, all my focus on him. 
 
 
(Play this song
Chu Chu Chu by B1A4
 
 
"Neoye jonhwal kkeunkodo neoman saenggakhae, 
(After I hang up on the phone with you, I think only think about you.)
 
haru jongil bappeundedo neoman saenggangna" 
(Even though, I’m busy all day long. I think about you.)
 
 
The fox was the first one who sings. My gaze never riveted on him as he start to sing.
 
 
 
 
"saljjak ttoneun nesungi neomu gwiyowo, 
(You being slightly coy is so cute)
 
ppijukdeneun du ipsuldo jeongmal yeppeuji" 
(Your pouting two lips are also very pretty)
 
 
Then the duck looking guy who Eun Nel was referring too was the next. Wow, his voice is so calm and soft. I smile at him and he gave me an eye smile in return. Then I saw him smile to the girl beside me, which is you know who. Eun Nel made a face on him.
 
 
 
 
"My only hope it is you (naye soneul jabajwo*)
(*Hold my hand)
 
I will love you forever (naye mameul badajwo*)
(*Accept my heart)
 
wonhe noye mam, oh
(I want your heart)
 
ttokgateun mam, gateun mal* loving you" 
(*Same heart same words)
 
 
Jinyoung fox was the next one again, the Jung Hwan guy after his every line. As he sing his lines. he was looking right in my eye. Our gaze met the whole time he was singing it. I suddenly felt my heart palpitate. 
 
 
 
 
"oh, kkaman bam ne ne geude senggakhe
(Oh throughout the dark night, I think about you.)
 
noye nun noye ko noye modeun ge
(Your eyes, your nose, your everything)
 
goul sok bichineun ne dwie geude moseubi nal
(Inside the reflection of the mirror, behind me your reflection)
 
jichige he ani michige he nomu jochi nan
(makes me tired, no makes me crazy. I really like it.)
 
 
bul kkojin ne bang noye sajinman bitna
(In my room the lights are out, your picture only shines)
 
bulgojin ne mam geude hyanggi gadeukhan
(My erubescent heart full with your scent)
 
yunanhi oneulttara do nunbusyo
(Especially you are more dazzling)
 
ijeneun geudel ttara tteuneun jobyol Uh" 
(Now that star is rising like you)
 
 
I avoided the stare competition with the fox when the Sunwoo guy started to rap. He looks so cool that I never thought he would be, because he has gentle facial features. Everyone was awed by the way he rapped.
 
 
"My only hope it is you (naye soneul jabajwo)
 
 
I will love you forever (naye mameul badajwo)
 
nal bwa naman bwa, oh
(Look at only me)
 
Just only you, look at me"
 
 
They continued singing and everytime Jinyoung will sing he would look straightly at my eye, like he is saying all the lines to me. 
 
 
"noye ipsuri nal bureul tte (naye ireumeul bullo)
(When your lips call me (It calls my name))
 
naneun ne namjaga dweboryo
(I become your man)
 
Can you be my girl
wiki wiki wiki you’re mine
 
Oh! baby baby
 
no wonhaneun gon mwodeun da julge" 
(I’ll give you everything you want)
 
 
As he and Jung Hwan-sshi sing those lines he would occasionaly close his eyes, then when he open them he would smile at me. That's when I start to feel like we were alone in this room, no one else but only me and him. I found myself smiling back at him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
MWO? I SMILED AT THAT FOX! THAT CHARMER, SLY, ARCTIC FOX JUNG JINYOUNG?
 
 
 
 
 
I shake my head then let out a gust of air in my nose. Get hold of yourself you.
 
 
 
 
After they perform, everyone applaused. And the girl Ha Na had a standing ovation alone. Eun Nel was looking somewhere, maybe trying to hide her giddiness, or hate because she can't admit Jung Hwan is a very good singer. Jinyoung stood up and before he went back to his seat, he lean towards me. Not very close, but close enough for us to only hear what he wants to say. 
 
 
"Eottae?"
 
 
"So-so" I said then bat him an eyelash.
 
 
"I think its my turn to perform ne?" Mr. Jae Wook said, "Oh, and you too" I nod and smile at him.
 
 
 
I was already standing but still in my place. When Mr. Jae Wook went to the center holding his guitar, he called me then whisper into my ear. "Just bear with me you, Sarang in ga yo"
 
 
 
"Ne?" I looked at him, puzzled by what he said.
 
 
 
 
 
Sarang in gayo?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I  gulp.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Is he.. confessing to me?