Chapter 8: In 4, 3, 2, 1.

A Leap of Fate
Preview...
 
 
 
 
"Oh yeah I forgot. Your work is to entertain customers, to be specific, Girl Customers. Why don't you try being a gigolo? I think they will pay you more than Mr. Jae Wook pays you--"
 
 
 
I open my eyes wide and swallow my saliva. I look at his eyes, its the same look he had last night when Mr. Jae Wook held my hand on our performance. He was holding my arm and leaning towards me, too close I can even feel his ragged breathing.
 
 
 
"Is that so? Hmm.. Well, let's see if I can also pick you up." His face drew closer and closer to mine. I close my eyes, waiting to feel something in my lips.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What are you doing?" I heard him say as he let go of my arm. I open my eyes, he was smirking at me. The fox was already inches away, his hands now in his pocket, standing so casually. He looks just like a player, I suddenly want to kick him where it hurts the most.
 
 
 
"Wae? Do you think I will kiss you?" He said then lean towards me again. I crinkle my forehead at him, omona why do i suddenly feel frustrated? AH MWOYA?!
 
 
 
"I already knew what would it feel if I kiss you, looking at that huge crap in your room-"
 
 
 
"MWORAGO?!" I pulled out his hair angrily, NO ONE CAN STOP ME NOW! JINYOUNG-AH YOU STARTED IT, I'LL END IT HERE! NOW! AFTER THIS YOU'LL EVEN GOT YOUR HAIR NATURALLY PERMED!
 
 
"YA! YA! YA! APA! APA! STOP IT- YA! APA!" He was begging like a puppy while trying to stop my hands from pulling out all of his hairstrands. When I feel satisfied, I let go of his hair then exhale deeply as I fix my clothes.
 
 
 
"I really can't win over you, jinjja! Aigoo Apa... Jeongmal Apa..." He hissed as he was holding his head, one of his eyes closed as he rubbed his perfectly permed hair. Wow, I did good. It did suit him.
 
 
 
He stand properly still having that hurt expression. The fox pouted at me, the nerve of this..
 
 
 
"Ya, are you trying to make an aegyo?" I hesitantly look at him as he continue his self healing method, he suddenly looks like a cute sick puppy waiting to be pat on.
 
 
 
"Mwoya? Do you think a hurt person can make an aegyo in this situation? Jinjja.." He made a face at me. Omo, he looks like an anime character...
 
 
 
 
 
 
I blink my eyes, omo he really turned into an anime character! Kei... Kei Takishima? I rubbed my eyes then look at him again, mwo, mwoya? What's happening?
 
 
 
 
 
 
"W-wae? Are you seeing things again?"
 
 
 
"Don't move!" I said then held his face to examine. Is my eyes deceiving me, Is this really Kei Takishima?
 
 
 
 
I lean toward his face to see if it really is my anime character crush, when slowly my eyesight went back to normal...
 
 
 
 
 
"YA!" I shouted in startle and automatically push him on the shoulder as I saw his arms s on my waist. When did this happen?
 
 
 
"Ah mwoya, you're continuing what I did later then you'll shout? You're really jumpy." He said then smile slyly at me.
 
 
 
"I didn't, I didn't...MWORAGO? Continuing what you did earlier?" I flung my arms as I try to catch his head again but this time he was able to dodge it quickly.
 
 
 
"Wae? Isn't that what you're going to do?"
 
 
 
"You really want to get killed Jung Jinyoung!" I was about to launch my deadliest attack of the century when someone swung open the door. It's Mr. Jae Wook again.
 
 
 
 
We both quickly stand side by side each other properly, pretending like nothing happened for the past few hours.
 
 
 
"It's already lunch time, why do the both of you are still here?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
***
 
 
"Eomoni didn't forget to bring me a doshirak too!" I look at him. Of course, where else would we be? We are now here sitting under a tree in Mr. Jae Wook's garden.
 
 
 
"Why don't you ask your Yeoja Chingu to bring you a lunch? You even want to take away my mother from me." I said as I lean my back against the tree. Ah its so sturdy I'm gonna hug it later.
 
 
 
"What are you saying again?"
 
 
 
"That." I point to someone who's coming on our direction. I looked away, aissh this girl gets me annoyed easily, easily than this fox!
 
 
 
"Hi, can I join?" Mwoya, you're already sitted and yet you're still asking. This girl really...
 
 
 
I rolled my eye to my annoyance, should I let them spend their couple time alone? Hmm..
 
 
 
 
"Oh, I remember Mr. Jae Wook asked me to do something."
 
 
"Mwo? You should eat lunch first."
 
 
"No need, I'm still not hungry." And just when I was to pack back my lunch.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Grrrrrrrrroooooowwwwlll.........
 
 
 
 
 
 
My stomach betrayed me.
 
 
 
 
"Oh, you're really not hungry eh?" Ha Na was smiling that annoying smile. Aigoo they even got the same smile, they are really meant to be together! I smile at her with sarcasm.
 
 
"I think I'll just eat with Eun Nel."
 
 
"Eun Nel was already with Sandeul and Sunwoo, they went to a cafe." The fox whimpered, aissh so you really don't want me to leave. Fine then, shoo that girl away from here!
 
 
"Just let her if she wants to, maybe she wants to be alone." I look at Ha Na whose arms were, oh well do I still need to emphasize where her snake-like arms are?!
 
 
"How did you know I want to be alone? Whoa you must be really good in reading people's mind! Kurom, I'll get going now." I carried my backpack and start to walk away when I heard Jinyoung calling.
 
 
 
"Wait, I'll go with you!"
 
 
"Ah Oppa Wae? She said she wants to be alone, let her be."
 
 
"I think, I also want to be alone." I stopped walking when I heard him say that. I can hear the crunching sound of his shoes on the rocky garden soil as he walk near where I'm standing..
 
 
I looked at the fox who was now beside me, his lips pointing to the direction where we'll go.
 
 
 
"Gachi ga, I can't leave you, your stupidity might attack you in 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.." Then he held my hand and drag me out of the garden.
(Gachi ga- Let's go together)